Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:49:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  How the hell can no one know!?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: How the hell can no one know!?  (Read 15882 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2006, 02:43:12 PM »

Oh, I totally understand. Especially regarding loyalty. If one is asked to remain silent, it would be wrong to release info. But, look at some of the biggest sites around...like IGN. It happens often that a main editor says insider's are reporting this, or sources close to the project say... I am sure if they were asked not to say anything, they wouldn't. But if not then what would be the concern?

Maybe there's less people who actually know something in the GN'R world?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2006, 02:45:19 PM »

/jarmo

That's gotta be the understatement of the day hihi

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2006, 02:47:06 PM »

right on, I wonder how they do it too? But perhaps, cd isn't in production yet??

Now, I'm gonna get shot down for this but someone has to say it (i dont THINK anyone else has). What IF the CD of, er...CD is'nt going to be pressed to begin with, but after a certain numbver of copies have been sold as downloads? Or maybe itll be entirely sold in downloadable form...?

I dont believe it but thought it may just be worth throwing out there.

I'll leave u with a pre-emptive CALM DOWN! DONT YELL at me already!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 02:49:59 PM by AL1978 » Logged

I would'nt do that if I were you.
Journeyman
VIP

Not like you, unlike me...

« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2006, 02:48:34 PM »

/jarmo

That's gotta be the understatement of the day hihi

hihi ?hihi

As the original post says, its strange all this silence if CD is in factorys all over the world...but maybe it isnt. Maybe all happens~in that sub you were talking about ?hihi
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 02:51:51 PM by Journeyman » Logged

2/7/92 -  Alvalade, Portugal
27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
30/7/06 - Wembley Arena, London
6/10/10 - Meo Arena, Portugal
7/5/16 - AXL/DC Algés, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2006, 02:49:46 PM »

My original post was not meant to be looked at in a negative way.

In reality I am very very suprised how the GNR camp contiue to be able to keep almost all info. secret. As I said with lindsay Lohan....or if Angelina Jolie or Paris Hilton farts the whole world knows within minutes.

When Axl bit the Sec. Guard we knew before Axl got to bed for christ's sake. (I'm not saying what did or din't happen, the fact is we had a crap load of info)

Can you imagine how many people work in all the cd factories for example that I mentioned ?

It is mind boggling to me that no one somehow knows something and goes out and get's drunk and said to a freind "oh by the way, CD goes into production on this day but don't tell anyone" how can you shut so many people ?

if you say gag order yeah ok in the U.S that could work but I'm in Brazil and here nothing works "legally"

Then again I don't know how long does it take to create a cd start to finnish, something should be happening if it will be by X-mas

I find it incredible. The silence...

right on, I wonder how they do it too? But perhaps, cd isn't in production yet??

Now, I'm gonna get shot down for this but someone has to say it (i dont THINK anyone else has). What IF the CD of, er...CD is'nt going to be pressed to begin with, but after a certain numbver of copies have been sold as downloads? Or maybe itll be entirely sold in downloadable form...?

That's an interesting idea. But people like me and you(?) like to buy the cd at a store? Actually having the feeling of a cd in my hands? The booklet? etc. I wouldn't think they'll go with such a bold idea as you mentioned.  Smiley

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2006, 02:52:43 PM »

That's an interesting idea. But people like me and you(?) like to buy the cd at a store? Actually having the feeling of a cd in my hands? The booklet? etc. I wouldn't think they'll go with such a bold idea as you mentioned.? Smiley

I agree its unlikely and i wouldnt want that either, but it would explain a lot. and maybe they want to save on the cost of paper for the liner notes by letting people download them too LOL!

I would'nt do that if I were you.
Cleopatra2U
Rocker

I might be too much but honey you're a bit obscene

« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2006, 03:43:59 PM »

Maybe Axl bit the security guard because the security guard was going to post some critical info about CD to an Internet message board...

hihi

If CD is going to be released this year (which I believe it is), it has to be finished or almost finished (i.e., at the printing and packaging stage) by now.  I don't really care to know why we don't know anything.  I just want CD in my hands.

My original post was not meant to be looked at in a negative way.

? In reality I am very very suprised how the GNR camp contiue to be able to keep almost all info. secret. As I said with lindsay Lohan....or if Angelina Jolie or Paris Hilton farts the whole world knows within minutes.

When Axl bit the Sec. Guard we knew before Axl got to bed for christ's sake. (I'm not saying what did or din't happen, the fact is we had a crap load of info)

Can you imagine how many people work in all the cd factories for example that I mentioned ?

?It is mind boggling to me that no one somehow knows something and goes out and get's drunk and said to a freind "oh by the way, CD goes into production on this day but don't tell anyone" how can you shut so many people ?

if you say gag order yeah ok in the U.S that could work but I'm in Brazil and here nothing works "legally"

Then again I don't know how long does it take to create a cd start to finnish, something should be happening if it will be by X-mas

I find it incredible. The silence...
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2006, 04:19:01 PM »

PPSSSSSSSS? Its being made in china and the translation of some of the chinese writing on the cover reads "speak of this and be prepared to die"? ?nervous and of course the internet is filtered in china.

Axls own little democracy ok

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2006, 07:33:48 PM »

Hidden studio...2 words.  Area 51.

Yeah, it's insane.  9 more Tuesdays left.   confused

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2006, 07:05:11 AM »

PPSSSSSSSS  Its being made in china and the translation of some of the chinese writing on the cover reads "speak of this and be prepared to die"   nervous and of course the internet is filtered in china.

Axls own little democracy ok

Haha...priceless.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: