Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:18:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Brett Meisner performing 'Patience' (Chinese Democracy to be release Nov 28th)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brett Meisner performing 'Patience' (Chinese Democracy to be release Nov 28th)  (Read 72803 times)
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #100 on: October 21, 2006, 09:51:34 PM »

Man I keep refreshing this thread hoping to read news on what we should expect out of CD!!!! ?Come on Bret!

Agreed!

why, what the fuck???

i don't have anything against brett, infact i think he seems pretty cool, but why on earth do you think this guy knows anything about gn'r??? i mean c'mon people... no

are you gonnu brownnose every fuckin' radio dj who mentiones gn'r and believe that they know anymore about gn'r than you do? the most uppdated dj's that talk about gn'r get their info from this very site anyway....

give it a rest, we'll hear it first.

I'm not brown nosing anyone for Christ's sake. He claims to have some inside sources, so a few of us are trying to squeeze a little info out of him and see what he says. I don't brown nose people. I notice a lot of people here like to brown nose "Mr. Jarmo." He's just a board moderator...not Merck's official assistant.

So maybe everyone should stop BROWN NOSING the head of an unofficial internet message board and see what some industry vets have to say.

thanks for emphesizing my point! this guy is an open book for christs sake, how smart are you , what the fuck makes you think you can squeeze anything relevant out of this nobody anyway?

keep on squeezing mister and good luck, btw have you tried to squeeze your local record store lol?...

and what the fuck has jarmo to do with anything i said? i didn't mention his name, i haven't shared any thoughts about the way he runs HIS board... be realistic and stick to the fuckin' facts.

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
italysfinest1985
Rocker

Riding on the night train...

« Reply #101 on: October 21, 2006, 10:06:31 PM »

Man I keep refreshing this thread hoping to read news on what we should expect out of CD!!!! ?Come on Bret!

Agreed!

why, what the fuck???

i don't have anything against brett, infact i think he seems pretty cool, but why on earth do you think this guy knows anything about gn'r??? i mean c'mon people... no

are you gonnu brownnose every fuckin' radio dj who mentiones gn'r and believe that they know anymore about gn'r than you do? the most uppdated dj's that talk about gn'r get their info from this very site anyway....

I'm not brown nosing anyone for Christ's sake. He claims to have some inside sources, so a few of us are trying to squeeze a little info out of him and see what he says. I don't brown nose people. I notice a lot of people here like to brown nose "Mr. Jarmo." He's just a board moderator...not Merck's official assistant.

So maybe everyone should stop BROWN NOSING the head of an unofficial internet message board and see what some industry vets have to say.

thanks for emphesizing my point! this guy is an open book for christs sake, how smart are you , what the fuck makes you think you can squeeze anything relevant out of this nobody anyway?

keep on squeezing mister and good luck, btw have you tried to squeeze your local record store lol?...

and what the fuck has jarmo to do with anything i said? i didn't mention his name, i haven't shared any thoughts about the way he runs HIS board... be realistic and stick to the fuckin' facts.

I am just sick of everyone spending their time whining on this board like this. What authorizes you to analyze me questioning Brett? You are really that sad where you spend your weekend criticizing others on an internet message board about a few inquiries? Let me ask what questions I want. If you think I'm gonna stop asking people what they have heard through the grapevine about CD because of your request, you're dead wrong.

Look at the general picture here. I don't care if you have 3,000,000 of your useless posts crowding the message board. I never said YOU mentioned Jarmo at all.

I don't like to wasts posts on useless ranting like you, so I decided to address all the "Jarmo is the Messiah" bullshit I've been seeing while addressing your idiocy. I like the fact that he provides us a forum to discuss GnR, but to think he has release information regarding CD is ludicrous.

Do me a favor eRose, don't respond to my thread if I'm not asking you a direct question. I didn't ask for your 2 cents pal, so don't give them to me...unless you are that bored on a Saturday night. If you are trying to mock me for using the term "squeeze" you have failed at that as well. Childish games mocking word usage prove that you're just a dunce. So on that I must "emphesize" (correct spelling: em?pha?size http://www.thefreedictionary.com/emphasize) that you can kiss my ass.? hihi

Not to speak for anyone, but why should grog mug or anyone else be required to explain their pursuit of information to you?
 Huh

Now that I got that out of my system...discussion is over on this. Let's get back to the topic at hand.

Brett...are you excited about the release of Chinese Democracy? And how do you feel about the return of the "World's Most Dangerous Band?" Any insight into the CD?

Guns N Roses Custom Reunion Trailer (Axl & Slash)
https://youtu.be/7NdNrNslYkU
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #102 on: October 21, 2006, 10:08:21 PM »

Three Questions:

Who is Brett Meisner?

Who is this guy pretending to be Brett Meisner?

Why show up on a GNR board NOW of all times..?

thats really brett meisener.. he used to post on metal sludge awhile back...

hes a big time guy in LA

Was a joke on Sludge... then again Sludge itself is a joke.
scar2d2w
Headliner

« Reply #103 on: October 21, 2006, 10:13:12 PM »

looks like i missed the fun...
honestly, i'm sure my input isn't needed here but i like reading this board because everyone is such a devoted fan of gnr...but there's no need to be insulting to each other or get pissy.  we're all just trying to find out when this album is gonna hit stores, and it looks like it will be soon, exactly when we don't know yet but soon nonetheless.

guns_n_motley
« Reply #104 on: October 21, 2006, 10:13:26 PM »

Three Questions:

Who is Brett Meisner?

Who is this guy pretending to be Brett Meisner?

Why show up on a GNR board NOW of all times..?

thats really brett meisener.. he used to post on metal sludge awhile back...

hes a big time guy in LA

Was a joke on Sludge... then again Sludge itself is a joke.

whether your surprised or not, ALOT of industry people and musicians read/post on the forums... among them Tracii guns, snake sabo(skid row) just to name a few..

erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #105 on: October 21, 2006, 11:03:25 PM »

Agreed!

why, what the fuck???

I am just sick of everyone spending their time whining on this board like this. What authorizes you to analyze me questioning Brett? You are really that sad where you spend your weekend criticizing others on an internet message board about a few inquiries? Let me ask what questions I want. If you think I'm gonna stop asking people what they have heard through the grapevine about CD because of your request, you're dead wrong.

Look at the general picture here. I don't care if you have 3,000,000 of your useless posts crowding the message board. I never said YOU mentioned Jarmo at all.

I don't like to wasts posts on useless ranting like you, so I decided to address all the "Jarmo is the Messiah" bullshit I've been seeing while addressing your idiocy. I like the fact that he provides us a forum to discuss GnR, but to think he has release information regarding CD is ludicrous.

Do me a favor eRose, don't respond to my thread if I'm not asking you a direct question. I didn't ask for your 2 cents pal, so don't give them to me...unless you are that bored on a Saturday night. If you are trying to mock me for using the term "squeeze" you have failed at that as well. Childish games mocking word usage prove that you're just a dunce. So on that I must "emphesize" (correct spelling: em?pha?size http://www.thefreedictionary.com/emphasize) that you can kiss my ass.? hihi

Not to speak for anyone, but why should grog mug or anyone else be required to explain their pursuit of information to you?
 Huh

Now that I got that out of my system...discussion is over on this. Let's get back to the topic at hand.

Brett...are you excited about the release of Chinese Democracy? And how do you feel about the return of the "World's Most Dangerous Band?" Any insight into the CD?

seriousely, you crack me up!

first of all i have to admit.. Originally i wasn't replying to your post, but to grog mugs post about refreshing this thread all the time for CD news. Now that i think about it, he might(unlike you) have said that as a joke(so i hope anyway)...

second, sorry pal for my horrible english. no excuse there... but you got my point anyway....

and since you seem to take a cheap shot at me for my post count i will defent myself by saying that i haven't spend 15 days of my life on this board just to whine, i'm not that sorry. read my fuckin' posts and you'll see that for your self...

third... and this is interesting!

"I don't like to wasts posts on useless ranting like you, so I decided to address all the "Jarmo is the Messiah" bullshit I've been seeing while addressing your idiocy. I like the fact that he provides us a forum to discuss GnR, but to think he has release information regarding CD is ludicrous"

here you are ranting you double talking jive motherfucker, let me ask you this, why are you here if it wasn't for gn'r news?? Answer: HTGTH comes up with the real gn'r news(that you can trust) FIRST. And let me correct you, it's spelled WASTE he he.

and just because i'm here 4 fuckin' 55 in the morning, after a long night out, doesn't mean i don't have my right to share my view before i go to bed, and who the fuck are you btw. you to call this YOUR thread lol?Huh

and like i said, this has nothing to do with Jarmo, you can bitch and whine elsewhere, like in the the fuckin' bitchin' "Does anyone have a set of balls anymore?"  thread you so cleaverly managed to start! Brilliant ok

So the question is, who smashed your balls?? Huh Kiss Shocked

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #106 on: October 22, 2006, 12:05:01 AM »

Guys, not to be a killjoy, but Brett is the joke of the entire internet. He's constantly ragged on at Velvet Rope, Metal Sludge, etc., every kind of music forum you go on.

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
SLCPUNK
« Reply #107 on: October 22, 2006, 12:11:18 AM »

Guys, not to be a killjoy, but Brett is the joke of the entire internet. He's constantly ragged on at Velvet Rope, Metal Sludge, etc., every kind of music forum you go on.

What for?

Just curious...............
BigDeech
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #108 on: October 22, 2006, 12:14:02 AM »

Metalsludge isn't a site that should laugh at people, they are the true joke of  the interne.t
SLCPUNK
« Reply #109 on: October 22, 2006, 12:15:18 AM »

Metalsludge isn't a site that should laugh at people, they are the true joke of  the interne.t

I was kind of thinking the same thing myself...........I have only bothered to read their shit a couple of times.
italysfinest1985
Rocker

Riding on the night train...

« Reply #110 on: October 22, 2006, 12:40:50 AM »

Agreed!

why, what the fuck???

Huh

seriousely, you crack me up!

first of all i have to admit.. Originally i wasn't replying to your post, but to grog mugs post about refreshing this thread all the time for CD news. Now that i think about it, he might(unlike you) have said that as a joke(so i hope anyway)...

second, sorry pal for my horrible english. no excuse there... but you got my point anyway....

and since you seem to take a cheap shot at me for my post count i will defent myself by saying that i haven't spend 15 days of my life on this board just to whine, i'm not that sorry. read my fuckin' posts and you'll see that for your self...

third... and this is interesting!

"I don't like to wasts posts on useless ranting like you, so I decided to address all the "Jarmo is the Messiah" bullshit I've been seeing while addressing your idiocy. I like the fact that he provides us a forum to discuss GnR, but to think he has release information regarding CD is ludicrous"

here you are ranting you double talking jive motherfucker, let me ask you this, why are you here if it wasn't for gn'r news?? Answer: HTGTH comes up with the real gn'r news(that you can trust) FIRST. And let me correct you, it's spelled WASTE he he.

and just because i'm here 4 fuckin' 55 in the morning, after a long night out, doesn't mean i don't have my right to share my view before i go to bed, and who the fuck are you btw. you to call this YOUR thread lol?Huh

and like i said, this has nothing to do with Jarmo, you can bitch and whine elsewhere, like in the the fuckin' bitchin' "Does anyone have a set of balls anymore?"? thread you so cleaverly managed to start! Brilliant ok

So the question is, who smashed your balls?? Huh Kiss Shocked

Whatever, I'm not wasting any more time with this. I accept your apology. Time to move on sir.  Cool

Guns N Roses Custom Reunion Trailer (Axl & Slash)
https://youtu.be/7NdNrNslYkU
dariano
Headliner

Double talkin' jive, Get the money motherfucker!

« Reply #111 on: October 22, 2006, 12:56:14 AM »

Brett Meisner rocks, he should open for Guns ok
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #112 on: October 22, 2006, 01:13:25 AM »

this pig is an attention whore
Sukie
With Arms Wide Open
Legend

I'm NOT a llama!!!

« Reply #113 on: October 22, 2006, 01:22:28 AM »

italysfinest1985 and erose, take it to pm's. 
Ak1nney
Rocker

« Reply #114 on: October 22, 2006, 01:25:46 AM »

I'm not believing this, I'm gonna wait till something more official to complete make up my mind.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #115 on: October 22, 2006, 01:40:50 AM »

i was just looking over at chinese democracy and a guy was talking about this cd site with the date of the 21st, so who knows link is http://www.metacritic.com/music/upcomingreleases.shtml

They were thinking about the 21st that way it would be in stores for the biggest shopping day of the year - day after Thanksgiving.  The goal is to have it instores around holidays - every mom will buy for kids, etc. Friends buy as gifts, etc.  People will be shopping heavily in November and December - the product needs to be on the shelf.

Brett

I will buy a few extra CD's for friends I would like to convert....but true GNR fans will not put Chinese Democracy on their Christmas list and wait until Christmas...they will go out and buy it.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
micfac
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #116 on: October 22, 2006, 09:16:56 AM »

just wondering what jarmo thinks of our new found source of info (brett)
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #117 on: October 22, 2006, 09:41:28 AM »

I don?t understand why you can?t discuss possible release- dates here ??...Every singel one has been deleted ? Why ?
Just asking... no no

I hope Brett tells the truth yes

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #118 on: October 22, 2006, 10:07:46 AM »

Brett Meisner performing 'Patience' in an exclusive private one-on-one concert given as part of The Meisner Mystery Giveaway prize.

http://www.rockandrollbadboy.com/videos/brett_meisner/brett-meisner-patience/

WOW just WOW

Seems a little coincidental that dude posts this stuff about Bret, the first Bret post I have ever seen on these boards, and poof Bret appears. I am not saying it isn't Bret, just a little strange thats all.

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #119 on: October 22, 2006, 11:06:31 AM »

I was thinking the same thing.  But maybe he reads the board, and since the thread was about him...he joined in.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: