Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 01:28:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227798 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Brett Meisner performing 'Patience' (Chinese Democracy to be release Nov 28th)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brett Meisner performing 'Patience' (Chinese Democracy to be release Nov 28th)  (Read 72694 times)
Gonzo Axl
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #120 on: October 22, 2006, 11:07:32 AM »

This thread is still here? Then it MUST be out Nov 28. Grin
PeterCoffin
Rocker

don't wear floppy pants

« Reply #121 on: October 22, 2006, 11:13:11 AM »

It's quite possible he checked his website stats and noticed there is a link from a message board. I do that from time to time when people link to stuff I make on my website.

PeterCoffin
Rocker

don't wear floppy pants

« Reply #122 on: October 22, 2006, 11:16:53 AM »

By the way, Kevin Smith is a producer on the Jim Morrison thing.

guns_n_motley
« Reply #123 on: October 22, 2006, 11:17:45 AM »

actually, he has posted before on this board.. click on him and see his past posts.. hes posted in late september/early october also..
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #124 on: October 22, 2006, 11:28:50 AM »

Guys, not to be a killjoy, but Brett is the joke of the entire internet. He's constantly ragged on at Velvet Rope, Metal Sludge, etc., every kind of music forum you go on.

What for?

Just curious...............

One of the majr reasons he is a joke is because he goes on music sites and pretends he knows stuff and is a star in hollywood. I can remember a thread he made over at the velvet rope saying he was starring in a documentary on FOX where he was to spend days in the hotel room that Jim Morrison died in. Then made up a whole story about how he went missing for days because Jim's ghost was after him  rofl
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #125 on: October 22, 2006, 11:37:35 AM »

Has he ever made any correct predictions on other sites?  Info. that proved to be correct?

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
madagas
« Reply #126 on: October 22, 2006, 11:38:07 AM »

I think he is funny as hell.... rofl
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #127 on: October 22, 2006, 12:21:44 PM »

Has he ever made any correct predictions on other sites?  Info. that proved to be correct?

No. The guy is as reliable as a paper umbrella.
estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #128 on: October 22, 2006, 01:04:44 PM »

I thought the threads were being removed because nov 21st wasn't true? ?

Or maybe they are being removed because it is true. Undecided

Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #129 on: October 22, 2006, 01:18:35 PM »

I thought the threads were being removed because nov 21st wasn't true? ?

Or maybe they are being removed because it is true. Undecided

Why ?

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #130 on: October 22, 2006, 01:24:16 PM »

this is all going craZY!  I AM too drunk for a sunday night - but i can SMELL CHINESE DEMOCRACY - it must be very close....

please release it soon - I have just ruined my ipod and lost ALL my gnr songs - i need new ones NOW!
Bad_Apple
Rocker

Oh my distorted smile

« Reply #131 on: October 22, 2006, 01:27:35 PM »

Has he ever made any correct predictions on other sites?? Info. that proved to be correct?

no offense, but the guy is pathetic...or maybe I am just as pathetic for cking out his website!

"in a world he did not create, he will go through it as if it were his own making; half man, half beast, I don't know what it is, but its weird and its pissed off and it calls itself Slash"
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #132 on: October 22, 2006, 01:45:08 PM »

no offense, but the guy is pathetic...or maybe I am just as pathetic for cking out his website!

I do believe that this is in fact who he says he is. This thread was started in November of 2005 and he was the first person to respond to it and that was yesterday. I don't know anyone that would come here and look up a year old thread about Brett Meisner and then claim to be him. Whether anything he says is true or not, who the fuck knows??  It's not like he came on here yesterday and said, "Hey guys, I know CD's release date!!" But after reading some of the shit some of you know about this guy and his previous 'posting' history at other forums, it seems we should just be cautious about this.  Even if the date is Nov. 28th, it wouldn't be hard to guess that considering how many LIKELY tuesdays there are in this year for a CD release. But my main reason for believing some of what he said, is because he didn't come on here and start claiming to know something. He simply commented on the post that was made about him.

AND I don't think anyone would have this thread removed because that would make it kind of obvious about the release date. "Leave it here and let them continue speculating. If we remove it, it would look like WE ARE trying to hide the actual release date from people." I'm not saying I think this is the release date, but it just wouldn't be smart to remove all threads with the REAL release date in them.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 03:02:29 PM by lennonisgod » Logged

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #133 on: October 22, 2006, 01:51:53 PM »

What he said.

Gunner17
Rocker

What we got here is...

« Reply #134 on: October 22, 2006, 01:53:12 PM »

Well Brett, thank you for the information. Even if you are wrong you at least brought some kind of "valid" excitement to the boards!
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #135 on: October 22, 2006, 02:34:47 PM »

You people are fucking disrespectfull. The guy just comes here, he is cool, and you jump on him and start to insult him. You don't know shit. I don't know who Bret is, but he is nice on this topic and there is no reason to insult him. But coming from Chineseblues, who proved himself as beeing one of the biggest asshole of the whole GN'R community for numerous years, it doesn't surprise me.

Take a look: http://www.slashsworld.com/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&p=457521
quote: "the guy was at the house party axl had where he played CD, and is also a good friend of tommy's so in himself is a good source."

This guy did nothing wrong and is close to the band. So next time, think twice before bashing people.

[RANT OFF]

« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 02:42:26 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
SLCPUNK
« Reply #136 on: October 22, 2006, 02:42:53 PM »

You people are fucking disrespectfull.

Always.........to everybody.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #137 on: October 22, 2006, 02:45:12 PM »

I'm sure Brett has his sources, either you believe him or you don't.

Personally I don't believe anything unless it comes from a source I trust.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #138 on: October 22, 2006, 02:50:36 PM »

You people are fucking disrespectfull. The guy just comes here, he is cool, and you jump on him and start to insult him. You don't know shit. I don't know who Bret is, but he is nice on this topic and there is no reason to insult him. But coming from Chineseblues, who proved himself as beeing one of the biggest asshole of the whole GN'R community for numerous years, it doesn't surprise me.

Take a look: http://www.slashsworld.com/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&p=457521
quote: "the guy was at the house party axl had where he played CD, and is also a good friend of tommy's so in himself is a good source."

This guy did nothing wrong and is close to the band. So next time, think twice before bashing people.

[RANT OFF]

Why are you picking on chineseblues? I don't remember him beeing all the words you called. Chineseblues is right when he says that the 'bret' caracter, (just as username beeing here) is as reliable as a paper umbrella. Don't believe everything you read, so you on the other hand might think twice about that.

And coming back to the words you named Chineseblues, just look at your karma nesquik.  Roll Eyes

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #139 on: October 22, 2006, 02:55:27 PM »

I think people are trying to decide if he is really sincerely telling what he believes is true...or is he playing with us.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: