Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:55:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Brett Meisner performing 'Patience' (Chinese Democracy to be release Nov 28th)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brett Meisner performing 'Patience' (Chinese Democracy to be release Nov 28th)  (Read 72553 times)
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #140 on: October 22, 2006, 03:08:38 PM »

I agree. There really is no need to bash the guy at all. It's not like he started this fucking thread and said he knows the release date. He was simply asked, and he answered. He told us that Nov. 28 is the date that he was told and he explained his reasoning for it. But bashing the guy for that is stupid and some of you can't help but bash everyone on here that says anything, so what can I say?? If you believe him, good... if not, still good but you don't need to talk shit about him. As I said before, I don't know if this is what I think the release date is, but NONE of us know anything for SURE. Unless of course 'someone' has been told from an official source and is keeping it quiet as he was told to do.  Wink  But let's stop being fucking dicks to this guy and just chill. Believe or don't believe him. It's as simple as that. And I don't even have anyone specific in mind that I'm talking about, but sometimes we collectively get carried away with bashing someone and I'm guilty of this at times as well, but he could be being truthful.

EDIT:  Of course if we knew for sure he was just fucking with us, then we can bash him forever. But we don't know that yet.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 03:12:56 PM by lennonisgod » Logged

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #141 on: October 22, 2006, 04:07:31 PM »

I thought that guy was "The Dude".
Axls Roses
Opening Act

where today?

« Reply #142 on: October 22, 2006, 05:13:59 PM »

Who's Brett Meisner?

He is the guy who posted just before you.  He is laughed at all over the internet and on mygnr he is known as some fat idiot who starts rumores and try's to pass himself off as legit.

AR

"He's in my ass, thats where Slash is, fuckhead, go home!"
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #143 on: October 22, 2006, 06:38:56 PM »

Who's Brett Meisner?

He is the guy who posted just before you.? He is laughed at all over the internet and on mygnr he is known as some fat idiot who starts rumores and try's to pass himself off as legit.

AR

Wow, that is just immature. Don't be such a confrontational jerk. I wonder if you would be so mean to Bret's face?

Axls Roses
Opening Act

where today?

« Reply #144 on: October 22, 2006, 07:07:21 PM »

Who's Brett Meisner?

He is the guy who posted just before you.? He is laughed at all over the internet and on mygnr he is known as some fat idiot who starts rumores and try's to pass himself off as legit.

AR

Wow, that is just immature. Don't be such a confrontational jerk. I wonder if you would be so mean to Bret's face?

Yeah, I would... I think alot of people would.  Research the guy.  http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=82169

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #145 on: October 22, 2006, 07:49:49 PM »

I don't really care what he has done/said at other sites.  Truth is, he was responding to a thread that was about HIM.  When I heard he knew someone in the band, I thought what the hell I'll ask about the CD.  He gave us an answer.

Either you believe him or you don't.  Thats about it.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #146 on: October 22, 2006, 08:26:52 PM »

People get a grip.  Brett Meisner runs a parody site online, he is absolutly hilarious, and often times is visiting these sites getting ready to drop an Andy Kaufman like joke!  The guy is quite brilliant, and is not an insider, or whatever (although he knows people in the industry)--just a prankster, and a damn good one at that.  No need to bash him, he's just having a ball.  Glad to see Brett's made it over to HTGTH--it should provide some great humor. yes

Look through his site a little--hilarious!!

http://www.rockandrollbadboy.com/

Here is a sample of his self-deprecating humor:

http://www.rockandrollbadboy.com/daily_dirt/the_snake_is_shedding_some_ski/#more
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 08:30:07 PM by Minneapolisnewsman » Logged
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #147 on: October 22, 2006, 08:31:48 PM »

You people are fucking disrespectfull. The guy just comes here, he is cool, and you jump on him and start to insult him. You don't know shit. I don't know who Bret is, but he is nice on this topic and there is no reason to insult him. But coming from Chineseblues, who proved himself as beeing one of the biggest asshole of the whole GN'R community for numerous years, it doesn't surprise me.

Take a look: http://www.slashsworld.com/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&p=457521
quote: "the guy was at the house party axl had where he played CD, and is also a good friend of tommy's so in himself is a good source."

This guy did nothing wrong and is close to the band. So next time, think twice before bashing people.

[RANT OFF]

that was said using what brett had posted here, not from first hand knowledge

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #148 on: October 22, 2006, 08:33:38 PM »

Who's Brett Meisner?

He is the guy who posted just before you.  He is laughed at all over the internet and on mygnr he is known as some fat idiot who starts rumores and try's to pass himself off as legit.

AR

Yeah, I would... I think alot of people would.  Research the guy.  http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=82169

mygnrforum, where the admin said she knows what the first single would be, yet won't say anything about it. half the shit we hear originates from that forum.

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
Axls Roses
Opening Act

where today?

« Reply #149 on: October 22, 2006, 09:23:14 PM »

Who's Brett Meisner?

AR

Yeah, I would... I think alot of people would.? Research the guy.? http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=82169

mygnrforum, where the admin said she knows what the first single would be, yet won't say anything about it. half the shit we hear originates from that forum.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  SUCKER!!!!!

I guess you didnt notice that the guy who started that thread in mygnr is a VIP member here but got banned from mygnr after less than 30 posts??

A8R

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #150 on: October 22, 2006, 10:02:41 PM »

But coming from Chineseblues, who proved himself as beeing one of the biggest asshole of the whole GN'R community for numerous years, it doesn't surprise me.

That's why on several occasions you have said how much you like my posts etc lol. Fact of the matter is Brett don't know shit. Just look at what the people over at the velvet rope have to say about the guy and then try and tell me he is reliable.  Roll Eyes
grabaraxl
Rocker

stick to your guns

« Reply #151 on: October 23, 2006, 06:10:11 AM »

uau!
7 pages and Meisner hasn't put up any pictures of drunk underage girls he claimed to have fucked!
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #152 on: October 23, 2006, 07:19:57 AM »

This is bullshit!

"...It don't really matter..."
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #153 on: October 25, 2006, 02:14:03 AM »

Oh man I just saw this thread. I can't believe anyone believed that Brett is some kind of insider. Brett Meisner is an internet gimmick. He just likes to go around music forums on the web while making outrageous claims with zero proof to back them up. His goal is to stir people up. He is good for a laugh and nothing more. Don't take him seriously.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: