Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 04:40:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Investigating the 'death metal' murders
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Investigating the 'death metal' murders  (Read 6686 times)
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2005, 09:02:44 PM »

I think its disgusting that someone was prosecuted for wearing a Cradle of Filth t-shirt.

If ur referring to the incident in the UK, he was prosecuted for wearing a T-shirt that said Jesus is a cunt, which aside from the fact it breaches religious hate laws is just offensive - do u want ur kids standing next to some guy with profanity on his t-shirt?

Anyone that has swear words on their clothing is obviosly so painfully inadequate they have to go to great lengths to get themselves noticed and therefore validated - check so many right-wing posts on this board, they do the exact same thing

Havng a shirt that says "jesus is a cunt" is breaching religious hate laws? I don't agree with that. Now if it says "all christians are cunts" then I would be inclined to agree.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2005, 09:05:33 PM »

I think its disgusting that someone was prosecuted for wearing a Cradle of Filth t-shirt.

If ur referring to the incident in the UK, he was prosecuted for wearing a T-shirt that said Jesus is a cunt, which aside from the fact it breaches religious hate laws is just offensive - do u want ur kids standing next to some guy with profanity on his t-shirt?

Anyone that has swear words on their clothing is obviosly so painfully inadequate they have to go to great lengths to get themselves noticed and therefore validated - check so many right-wing posts on this board, they do the exact same thing

Havng a shirt that says "jesus is a cunt" is breaching religious hate laws? I don't agree with that. Now if it says "all christians are cunts" then I would be inclined to agree.

Meh. Jesus Is A Cunt. It's freedom of speech.  You would not have the same problem with a T-Shirt saying Axl Is A Cunt, unless he saw you.  It's even more stupid considering Jesus is a fictional character.....
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2005, 10:01:01 AM »

WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT!!!! I LOVE HEAVY METAL BUT IM NO SATANIST!!! AND ANYWAY, THE PROBLEM NOWADAYS ARE FUCKING CHAVS!!!!!!!!!!! CHAVS SHUD DIE!!!! CHAVS SHUD DIE!!!!! DOCUMENTARY DUDES ARE IGNORANT DICKHEDS!

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2005, 10:51:22 AM »

I read a link that led to the problems that also went through Judas Priest.
People believe whatever they want and blame the easy way and never asummed control to their failed actions  no

http://members.firstinter.net/markst...l#JULY%201990:

No man can be my equal
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2005, 05:05:43 PM »

Mr. Dick Purple i totally agree

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Mattman
Sk8er boi
VIP

It's better to burn out than to fade away...

« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2005, 03:41:32 PM »

Death metal and black metal don't even sound the same; I can't see how people get them confused. They probably haven't even heard a single song of either genre except mainstream crap like Crade of Filth and Cannibal Corpse.type of music you should be listening to. If you do that, you're just a corporate tool.

Yeah, because Cradle of Filth and Cannibal Corpse are sooooo mainstream.? I heard them at the supermarket just the other day.? Roll Eyes
Axl_owns_dexter
VIP

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2005, 06:57:39 PM »

At least the guy wasn't wearing a "Muhammad is a Cunt" t-shirt.  He would have gotten his head chopped off for that one. 

RIP Van Gogh

"You want to do something impressive? Get Kim Jong-Il  to sing "Give Peace A Chance." Yeah -- big televised duet with Yoko. That's when I'll be impressed."  - Gary Brecher, the "war nerd"
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2005, 07:20:16 PM »

Heh Mattman, I think we got you on the first post hihi Did you know you can delete your own posts?

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Mattman
Sk8er boi
VIP

It's better to burn out than to fade away...

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2005, 12:08:50 AM »

Heh Mattman, I think we got you on the first post hihi Did you know you can delete your own posts?

Dammit....a perfectly witty remark ruined by my own oversight.  Tongue
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: