Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 04:42:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The KISS Thread
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The KISS Thread  (Read 144360 times)
CSS
« Reply #260 on: July 30, 2007, 11:40:24 AM »

Kiss just won't be Kiss without Paul acting like a fag on stage.? "I aint talkin bout no 45, aint tallkin bout no 9 mm, I'm talkin about a Love Gun!"? What a homo.

Yeah, that's so homosexual...

Roll Eyes
gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #261 on: July 30, 2007, 02:14:31 PM »

It is when Paul says it.  I can't type with a lisp!  I was tolld by someone close to the band that PS swings both ways so as I said earlier, what a homo.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #262 on: July 30, 2007, 05:55:45 PM »

PETER CRISS Says 'Fair' Split Is The Only Way He Would Take Part In Original KISS Reunion - July 30, 2007

Syndicated radio host and VH1 Classic VJ Eddie Trunk conducted a short interview with original KISS drummer Peter Criss on July 16. Watch the four-minute clip ? which aired on the MSG network ? at this location. A partial transcript of the chat follows:

Q: It doesn't sit right with you the way things ended with KISS.

Peter: No. It looks like? To me, we repeated history? 'kisstory.' It's like we had a great chance to make it right, I felt ? to make everything right, to make it all right again, and to really walk away the right away. It didn't happen, and it really distraught me. I wish it would've.

Q: Is there a side of you or something inside of you that kind of says you wish there could be some sort of closure on this?

Peter: Absolutely. I would have loved to walk away hugging and kissing and really feeling like champions.

Q: Do you hope for a day that you can do that? The question I am asking is, would you go down that road one last time with all four of the guys if there was one chance ? just one show ? to really put a bow on it?

Peter: It would have to be fair baseball. It really would. For me, it would have to be really fair. And you know what I'm talking about. It would have to be fair ? like really fair ? and I would. And that's the only way it would have to be. One, two, three, four ? fair. Everybody walks away fair. Nobody walks away with more than the others ? that's not fair.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=77801

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #263 on: July 30, 2007, 06:15:43 PM »

I seen this, but Pieter went a little to far with all the fair stuff lol....I personally dont think it should be 100 split in 4...I mean Gene and Paul are Kiss, no one can argue that, but Ace and Peiter deserve to be in the band still

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #264 on: July 30, 2007, 06:30:08 PM »

Gene Simmons singing Charisma on Dynasty was so bubblegum!? nervous

And Beth is one of the most beautiful songs written ever!  Tongue
If you don't like the band stay out of the thread, You damned ding bat!!

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #265 on: July 31, 2007, 12:39:06 AM »

So whos in kiss nowa days?? Gene, Paul, Eric Singer, Tommy Thayer??

never knew they were so low on orginal members... Do the new guys get hiked up in makeup  hihi
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #266 on: July 31, 2007, 01:48:13 AM »

Kiss just won't be Kiss without Paul acting like a fag on stage.  "I aint talkin bout no 45, aint tallkin bout no 9 mm, I'm talkin about a Love Gun!"  What a homo.

It is when Paul says it.  I can't type with a lisp!  I was tolld by someone close to the band that PS swings both ways so as I said earlier, what a homo.

You're a real hateful person, you know that? There's no reason to call anyone a "fag" or a "homo," let alone talk about it in such an overtly negative context. To my knowledge, Paul's straight, but even if he were bi ... what the fuck does it matter to you? If you have something against someone or feel a need to define someone because you're a bigot and because of what you believe their sexual orientation to be, don't post in a thread about their hospitalization meant for fans to wish them well. Go post your feelings on fucking Blabbermouth. Take care.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #267 on: July 31, 2007, 01:54:06 AM »

Kiss just won't be Kiss without Paul acting like a fag on stage.  "I aint talkin bout no 45, aint tallkin bout no 9 mm, I'm talkin about a Love Gun!"  What a homo.

Go chock on a cock...................

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #268 on: July 31, 2007, 02:02:38 AM »

Gene Simmons singing Charisma on Dynasty was so bubblegum!? nervous

And Beth is one of the most beautiful songs written ever!? Tongue
If you don't like the band stay out of the thread, You damned ding bat!!

But I'm being serious! KISS was the first band I got into to!
Geez I didn't get sent to the principals office for bringing KISS makeup to school (and putting it on everyone) for nothing!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
gilld1
Banned
VIP

« Reply #269 on: July 31, 2007, 08:26:44 AM »

I assume that you mean "choke" on a cock.^^  Perhaps that was the real reason PS was sent to the hospital, he choked on a Love Gun. 

I guess I am a bit hateful because I truly hate Kiss.  They are a second rate gimmick band with no talent.  They had talent (Ace) but Gene and 3 Dollar Paul kicked him out.  His sexual orientation does not define him but his shitty music does.  He should just come out and let his fans know he's a fraud instead of staging photo shoots that surround him with 20-30 beautiful women.   
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #270 on: July 31, 2007, 09:40:15 AM »

His sexual orientation does not define him

Well, why start calling him a 'homo' then?

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #271 on: July 31, 2007, 10:11:48 AM »

This turned into a very sensitive thread.? Remember words hurt. Cry
? ...............Relax Francis............

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
VIP

« Reply #272 on: July 31, 2007, 01:08:43 PM »

Jealous? Or what?

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #273 on: August 01, 2007, 02:31:15 AM »

Kiss just won't be Kiss without Paul acting like a fag on stage.? "I aint talkin bout no 45, aint tallkin bout no 9 mm, I'm talkin about a Love Gun!"? What a homo.

I take it u don't realize how fuckin moronic u sound right now...............

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
gilld1
Banned
VIP

« Reply #274 on: August 01, 2007, 08:37:18 AM »

I am a moron because I call a spade a spade?  The man is a fraud, plain and simple.  I have heard other musicians talk about this, Sebastion Bach being one of them.  A true moron is someone who blindly defends their hero no matter what, like many of you inthis thread and just about everyone on this board in regards to Jesus...er I mean Axl.
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #275 on: August 01, 2007, 12:27:26 PM »

Oh, so don't KISS wear the full makeup when they perform anymore?

Does Paul no longer have the star on his face?

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #276 on: August 01, 2007, 02:59:35 PM »

Dude I can't believe what I am hearing.

Paul Stanley is one of the HARDEST working Frontmen to ever grace a fucking stage.

The dude's heart jumped to 200 beats a minute and he could've died. U expect him to play a fuckin show when his heart is doing that? Coupled with the fact he is in his mid 50's, thats scary shit.

Paul Stanley and Kiss are one of the most reliable and Greatest Live ACTS EVER.

U will never hear anyone say they didn't get more than their money's worth at a Kiss concert.

Paul is an amazing songwriter,vocalist,frontman, and he is a geniunely great guy.

He has also fucked more women than u have jacked off to.

So if thats being gay, SIGN ME THE FUCK UP! ok

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
gilld1
Banned
VIP

« Reply #277 on: August 01, 2007, 04:22:23 PM »

I don't know about that, D, I've done a lot of jacking off!!

I saw Kiss live 3 times in 1996, the first reunion tour, and if I had only seen them once then I would probably still like them.  There is no emotion involved in their show, the same things are said between songs just the city is different, Gene's bass solo was horrible, I was just not impressed.  Personally, I thought AIC wiped the stage with them.  I don't want PS to die, I just think he sucks and is overrated and is a complete piece of shit for his (and Gene's) treatment of Ace.  I received information from a reliable source that worked with the band that said he was bi.  I will not retract those statements.  If he is, he is and if not then he's not but IMO he sucks dick either way.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #278 on: August 01, 2007, 05:38:56 PM »

If Stanley is Gay or Bi, I really don't care. He's still a legend and a phenomenal performer. I highly doubt he is gay ( or bi), rather I  think its adolescent name calling level of intelligence.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #279 on: August 03, 2007, 03:54:37 PM »

Joseph Hudak of TVGuide.com recently conducted an interview with KISS bassist/vocalist Gene Simmons. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow:

TV Guide: Your family life is conventional, but your relationship with Shannon [Tweed] is anything but. Do you consider your relationship with her an open one?

Simmons: All relationships are open. Don't believe there's any difference between a monogamous and a polygamous relationship. Those are all just big words, like "gymnasium." Human beings will do whatever the hell they want to do. [But] they lie about it, because they think they have to answer to somebody. I want Shannon to stay with me only because she wants to, not because she has to.

TV Guide: Your son Nick has said he genuinely likes hanging out with his parents. That must make you proud.

Simmons: Very proud, but it's not the cornerstone. The cornerstone is never to negotiate with children. This permissive society has created monsters and they're called "kids." Nick and [daughter] Sophie behave and are charming and polite because they're not allowed not to be!

TV Guide: You have such an aversion to drugs and alcohol. I expect the kids have been duly warned.

Simmons: Oh, they know the rules. Ever see that movie "Holes"? If I catch them once, they'll find themselves in a camp out in the middle of the desert, digging holes.

TV Guide: Did that strict stance ultimately affect your relationship with original KISS members Ace Frehley and Peter Criss?

Simmons: Absolutely. They were thrown out of the band because they were drug addicts and alcoholics. Period. It's difficult enough to agree with someone who is straight, much less having to deal with Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. This whole culture is obsessed with drugs and alcohol and smoking, and I will have none of it.

TV Guide: Would you play with them again? Or is that era of KISS over?

Simmons: It's difficult to talk about that because... they're damaged. Even if you're straight, can you play your instrument well enough to get up there and physically go through it? You're talking about 30 years of abuse. Everybody cares about Ace and Peter. I love them to death. But I don't want them to die on tour.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: