Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 03:19:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228065 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Fortus will be back in studio for GnR this month
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fortus will be back in studio for GnR this month  (Read 64970 times)
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #160 on: December 07, 2005, 08:13:17 AM »

I wish the ever optimistic, reality-free board members would realize after this (next) letdown, that if there was any good news, they'd tell us. CD won't come out in early 2006, there is a small chance that a late 2006 release date is possible.

I feel sorry that you are that pessimistic mate! We are that close now my man! Come on pull your finger out and get positive! Mike

Irish gunner II
Rocker

IRISH BY BIRTH, CORK BY THE GRACE OF GOD

« Reply #161 on: December 07, 2005, 08:56:12 AM »

Richard Fortus has told members of www.gunsnrosesonline.de (in person) that he will be flying to Los Angeles after his last Nena gig (07/12) to do some more work on Guns N'Roses forthcoming album, 'Chinese Democracy', which is still unfinished.

Well that settles that hope of getting it this year. Ah well 2006 is another year
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #162 on: December 07, 2005, 10:03:50 AM »

Sometimes when vocals are finished guitar tracks are added to smooth out the rough spots from various changes in a song. Axl may be screeming with emotions in a song and to enlighted or enhance that feeling he needs to collaborate with Richard alittle. Axl and Richard back in the studio together is positive thing in my opinion. SINGLE maybe, CD finishing touches, I'm happy there back at work together, thats good to hear. 

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #163 on: December 07, 2005, 10:30:19 AM »

Ahem, As I've been saying, everything is pointing at 8. ie 2+6, 4+4 or whatever. 
Distiny, blimy! This is f8, m8s.  peace
Make up your own minds and move heaven and earth, and hell if necessary. headbanger

Thanks for writing. Sorry it has taken me so long to reply. There are
still some last minute details that are being recorded. The record
should be out in early '06 and a tour will follow
. Don't give up on
us, it will be worth the wait.
richard

posted by gnfnraxl on sp1at

Source: TheNewGuns.com

This is email from richard, posted here more than a couple of weeks ago.
 Huh I don't get why some people got panicky at this news now. bit too slowish?

I feel sorry that you are that pessimistic mate! We are that close now my man! Come on pull your finger out and get positive! Mike

No no, leave the pessimists alone.  Wink
They are the most desperate bunch. They're afraid of petty disappointments. Whatever they hear they find something to moan about, as if they expected nice things to happen. I guess They love being miserable.

Scientific reports show that people in a depressive state tend to get low marks on IQ test.
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #164 on: December 07, 2005, 10:46:31 AM »

Ahem, As I've been saying, everything is pointing at 8. ie 2+6, 4+4 or whatever.?
Distiny, blimy! This is f8, m8s.? peace
Make up your own minds and move heaven and earth, and hell if necessary. headbanger

Thanks for writing. Sorry it has taken me so long to reply. There are
still some last minute details that are being recorded. The record
should be out in early '06 and a tour will follow
. Don't give up on
us, it will be worth the wait.
richard

posted by gnfnraxl on sp1at

Source: TheNewGuns.com

This is email from richard, posted here more than a couple of weeks ago.
 Huh I don't get why some people got panicky at this news now. bit too slowish?

No no, leave the pessimists alone.? Wink
They are the most desperate bunch. They're afraid of petty disappointments. Whatever they hear they find something to moan about, as if they expected nice things to happen. I guess They love being miserable.

Scientific reports show that people in a depressive state tend to get low marks on IQ test.

rofl

I wonder if you are so sarcastic that every line you write means the opposite, or you were raised by bats and that's why you see the total opposite than 'normal people' do.

I wish I had the time to search for the optimist branch's flying comments on Richard's, Dizzy's, Tommy's 'soon' comments they made 2-3 years ago.

BTW being realistic ain't mean being a pessimist. But in the world of Axl Rose being realistic means not being optimistic.

(And on your IQ test comments: I wish I knew your IQ)

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #165 on: December 07, 2005, 11:36:40 AM »

come on! even the pessimists have to see something positive about this.....

a lot of posters here had recently the opinion that axl scrapped the whole thing. this is the proove he didn`t give up yet beer

and we don`t know what richard?s doing and how long it?ll take him.  are there no new email replys from him? i guess not since he`s on tour now....

Slash says only 2 songs have been totally recorded.

rofl

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #166 on: December 07, 2005, 11:39:02 AM »

come on! even the pessimists have to see something positive about this.....

a lot of posters here had recently the opinion that axl scrapped the whole thing. this is the proove he didn`t give up yet beer

and we don`t know what richard?s doing and how long it?ll take him.? are there no new email replys from him? i guess not since he`s on tour now....

Slash says only 2 songs have been totally recorded.

rofl

And the tour ends today! Yoho!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
BangoSkank
Rocker

"i'm gonna put my evil inside you!"

« Reply #167 on: December 07, 2005, 11:42:58 AM »

BRING BACK THE BUCKET!

who will be the last to die for a mistake?
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #168 on: December 07, 2005, 12:57:55 PM »

I just wonder how much more work could need to be done on an album that was supposedly ready for an imminent release 3 years ago.  it can't be that shitty can it?
shaun
« Reply #169 on: December 07, 2005, 01:19:06 PM »

If Axl needs a new guitarist and is into hiring guitarist then why not hire Slash, as he's pretty damn good  ok

/why Slash is wasting his time in VR is anybodys guess  confused
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #170 on: December 07, 2005, 01:41:51 PM »

well maybe it's because he can never be NEW in gnr and he is not wasting his time in VR.

I just wonder how much more work could need to be done on an album that was supposedly ready for an imminent release 3 years ago.  it can't be that shitty can it?

an album that was supposedly ready for an imminent release 3yrs ago? What's that? Huh

It's not the same album for which axl said soon was not the word 3yers ago, is it?

rofl

I wonder if you are so sarcastic that every line you write means the opposite, or you were raised by bats and that's why you see the total opposite than 'normal people' do.

I wish I had the time to search for the optimist branch's flying comments on Richard's, Dizzy's, Tommy's 'soon' comments they made 2-3 years ago.

BTW being realistic ain't mean being a pessimist. But in the world of Axl Rose being realistic means not being optimistic.

(And on your IQ test comments: I wish I knew your IQ)

I'm far more realistic than you are.
At least I know the idea that bats raise other animals kid is out of touch with reality. hihi hihi hihi

And about my IQ, you'd be suprised. Don't worry,  iq is not everything. Wink
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #171 on: December 07, 2005, 01:56:14 PM »

You're under the impression it was 'imminent' in 2002--I don't recall Axl himself saying that it was-i think he even said to someone at MSG that it wasnt going to be out till sometime in the second half of 2003 when they were supposed to start a second round of tourdates---and obviously something (Clear Channel, illness?) threw that plan off track with the 'Philly Incident'.

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
vinnylyons
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #172 on: December 07, 2005, 02:16:50 PM »

dizzy said "  we will have it sooner than we think  and now we find out their still recording when does dizzy think we think we  will have it cause i thought it was finished and they were just planing the release thats an another 6 months aleast before we know it the rumour will be november again   rant
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #173 on: December 07, 2005, 02:26:07 PM »

i dont see why some people think its a negative sign that Richard going back to GNR!! Thats just plain stupid!
And If Richard is going right back today, or tomorrow, or whatever, it means that there is thing that has to be done now!
He havent even got time for a vacation after the Nena tour! And for him back in GNR recording on Chinese Democracy, if that whats he said,
maybe he said it because he couldent say what he was really gonna do there. . Or maybe there is some more riffs to put on, but that dont take forever!
Hello? The guy are back in GNR camp, and im sure alot of the other members are there to.. so i think this is a VERY positive sign! And all the positve Early 06` talk! That gotta mean something...! Be positive, and dont be negative, because things have been going slow in the past. That dont mean it have to go slow in the future...  ok

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #174 on: December 07, 2005, 03:08:29 PM »

i dont see why some people think its a negative sign that Richard going back to GNR!! Thats just plain stupid!
And If Richard is going right back today, or tomorrow, or whatever, it means that there is thing that has to be done now!
He havent even got time for a vacation after the Nena tour! And for him back in GNR recording on Chinese Democracy, if that whats he said,
maybe he said it because he couldent say what he was really gonna do there. . Or maybe there is some more riffs to put on, but that dont take forever!
Hello? The guy are back in GNR camp, and im sure alot of the other members are there to.. so i think this is a VERY positive sign! And all the positve Early 06` talk! That gotta mean something...! Be positive, and dont be negative, because things have been going slow in the past. That dont mean it have to go slow in the future...? ok

It might be a good sign if he only has small parts to redo, but if he has to record a whole shit load of stuff, then it might not be such a good thing Undecided

It's definately cool that al teast some members of the band are back together again.

Personally i think that maybe Axl is finally done vocals but some little riffs and stuff weren't quite suited to his lyrics or maybe the songs need to be played a bit faster or slower to fit his timing? (unsure if that is something that can be screwed with on Pro-Tools) we know absolutely nothing so it's hard to say one way or another if more recording by Richard is a good thing or bad thing IMO. peace

ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #175 on: December 07, 2005, 03:36:01 PM »

Well, Richard is flying to Los Angleles tonight. I'm pretty sure the whole band will be there.

Guns N Roses - back together.
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #176 on: December 07, 2005, 03:42:18 PM »

Sometimes when vocals are finished guitar tracks are added to smooth out the rough spots from various changes in a song. Axl may be screeming with emotions in a song and to enlighted or enhance that feeling he needs to collaborate with Richard alittle. Axl and Richard back in the studio together is positive thing in my opinion. SINGLE maybe, CD finishing touches, I'm happy there back at work together, thats good to hear.
Well, Richard is flying to Los Angleles tonight. I'm pretty sure the whole band will be there.

Guns N Roses - back together.

Go Richard

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #177 on: December 07, 2005, 03:53:01 PM »

I am just getting so excited at the moment! I know that things are about to happen I can feel it!! These are exciting times for us fellow guns fans! Not even the few straggling negative people can drag me down now! Something is happening and it gonna be big! Its a good time I've just exchanged contracts on the selling of my house and all hell is about to break loose in the guns n roses world! And I for one am feeling very happy about it! Mike  beer

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #178 on: December 07, 2005, 04:01:15 PM »

I am just getting so excited at the moment! I know that things are about to happen I can feel it!! These are exciting times for us fellow guns fans! Not even the few straggling negative people can drag me down now! Something is happening and it gonna be big! Its a good time I've just exchanged contracts on the selling of my house and all hell is about to break loose in the guns n roses world! And I for one am feeling very happy about it! Mike? beer

Thats the spirit!
Im pretty sure they release the BEAST soon! Well, anyway, sooner then later.. ok

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #179 on: December 07, 2005, 04:03:03 PM »

This is the best line-up since 1993.
Axl -Richard -Robin -Tommy -Brain - Dizzy (+Chris?)

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: