Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 10:47:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  The only World Cup 2006 thread you need
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 51 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The only World Cup 2006 thread you need  (Read 189452 times)
estranged.1098
« Reply #880 on: July 05, 2006, 02:10:26 PM »

Ronaldinho had a fairly awful tournament, real shame he couldn't show the world what he can do

I agree. This was a good chance for him to show the whole world how great he is and how football can be a beautiful thing to watch.

Undecided

/jarmo

The problem for Ronaldinho is that he's a team player. He's not the kind of player that will always win a match for you, but if you have the right players with him he'll do wonderful things.

Brazil had two slow players on the attack (Ronaldo and Adriano), which doesn't happen with Barcelona. Not to mention Cafu and R. Carlos never offered him any options, the two were on defense the whole time. Ronaldinho played a beautiful match against Japan, because Robinho, Cicinho and Gilberto were playing instead of Adriano, Cafu and R. Carlos.

The responsability for that was on the team, not Ronaldinho. Brazil had the players to show the world what a beautiful thing football can be; a team to go in history like Brazilian's teams from 1982 and dare I say 1970. Too bad Parreira played the wrong men. The subs he did on the match against France made me want to kill him.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #881 on: July 05, 2006, 03:07:01 PM »

Come on France!

That's a hatrick for Doull
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #882 on: July 05, 2006, 04:57:05 PM »

beer beer beer beer hihi hihi hihi hihi

Nothing to say
anythinggoes
« Reply #883 on: July 05, 2006, 05:10:22 PM »

beer beer beer beer hihi hihi hihi hihi

yeah thank fuck your lot won

no offence to any portugese people but your team is full of diving cheats  no
Judge Dredd
VIP

Pretty Hate Machine

« Reply #884 on: July 05, 2006, 05:11:08 PM »

Allez Les Bleus beer

Come on Titi Cool

http://www.gnrstrip.com/forum/

Give Peace A Chance...
pipa
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #885 on: July 05, 2006, 05:40:21 PM »

Portugal played much better than France, what did france did? create a penalty and then defend rest time of the game?? that's soccer?? no, that's fucking boring Wink
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #886 on: July 05, 2006, 05:51:00 PM »

As much as I hate the french  , the Portuguese sure did a good job keeping me from rooting  against them.   What a bunch of whining  diving little bitches the portuguese team is.   Ronaldo is the King Bitch,  This asshole should be given an Oscar for his Dives.   Everytime he was in the box he would fall.  They got what they deserved by losing to the Pansy french,  now it's time for the Italians to give the Frenchies a beating and capture their 4th world cup title.  I will say this ,  Even though I don't like France  I have to give props to Zinedine Zidane , he is an incredible player.   

GO ITALY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #887 on: July 05, 2006, 05:53:42 PM »

beer beer beer beer beer beer

ooo man i'm no patriot, but zidane's gonna kick those italians cheaters ass.

rofl rofl rofl

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #888 on: July 05, 2006, 06:50:21 PM »

hilarious. it's my new wallpaper Wink

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #889 on: July 05, 2006, 06:53:08 PM »

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #890 on: July 05, 2006, 07:02:57 PM »

that's from 2004 though. this one is new

haha, fuckin cunt. i hope they rip him in england

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #891 on: July 05, 2006, 07:05:47 PM »

Oh, you're right. At least he's crying  Cry

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #892 on: July 05, 2006, 07:07:18 PM »

when ISN'T he crying?

Shoco
VIP

« Reply #893 on: July 05, 2006, 08:12:45 PM »

its nice to see the boy has pashion and pride when he puts his countrys jersey on, more than can be said for some other players iv seen in the tournament
Oddy
Drama Qween?
VIP

Some people just don't know how to ride a bike

« Reply #894 on: July 06, 2006, 03:34:07 AM »

damn i was hoping for portugal to win.

they represent everything that soccer is about.

lying, cheating, and stealing.

when i saw henry's dive in the box i was thinking pffffffft........the portugese will get their penalty in the box just you wait. with a much more spectacular dive. and moments later.......ronaldo was flying through the air. but no penalty? what is this ref thinking?........airborne = penalty.

ronaldo's a good player, and he's an even better dickhead. thats what you want in a soccer player. he gets people red carded and gets under peoples skin, dives etc.

i'll be cheering for portugal next cup.

atleast til refs get their acts together or a video ref is brought in or something.

Shoco
VIP

« Reply #895 on: July 06, 2006, 08:08:20 AM »

. he gets people red carded

he does  Huh
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #896 on: July 06, 2006, 08:38:23 AM »

How is Rooney a sissy?? Ronaldo is the sissy.? Just look at him!! Shocked
Yes he is sissy instead of taking the blame like a real man he is such a brat puting the blame to others, Im starting to hate him, because of Rooney England lost against Portugal  Angry

No man can be my equal
Shoco
VIP

« Reply #897 on: July 06, 2006, 08:42:03 AM »

How is Rooney a sissy?  Ronaldo is the sissy.  Just look at him!! Shocked
Yes he is sissy instead of taking the blame like a real man he is such a brat puting the blame to others, Im starting to hate him, because of Rooney England lost against Portugal  Angry

no, because england cant take penalties they lost against portugal, they had a 50-50 chance and blew it, anyway they never looked like scoring when rooney was on the pitch

but yeah rooney should admit he was wrong
Oddy
Drama Qween?
VIP

Some people just don't know how to ride a bike

« Reply #898 on: July 06, 2006, 09:15:17 AM »

. he gets people red carded

he does? Huh

he got under rooney's skin. he came in complaining to the ref, and rooney went got angry and pushed him.

it was probably ronaldo's plan all along to get rooney red carded. you see ronaldo he winked to the portugese bench after rooney's red card? it was as if he was thinking "operation rooney red card complete". 10-4 kimosabi!

ronaldo is the genius of the modern game!

all of his dives are almost picture perfect now.

however henry is beginning to get into form. he's had two perfect dives now to win penalties to put his country through.

france need to follow henry and feign injury, dive, and generally cause mischief on the soccer field. they will be unstoppable then. especially against italy. italy has totti and grosso, they are tough to match in theatrics.

i do think zidane needs to step up to the plate. he just fell over after being tackled and got right back up? who does that? does he realise he could writhe around in agony, get stretchered off and catch a breather? or he could even convince the ref it was a foul?

its the only thing stopping zidane from playing brilliant soccer.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 12:55:51 PM by Oddy » Logged
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #899 on: July 06, 2006, 10:38:12 AM »

I couldn't believe it last night when they were saying "It was definately a penalty...but Henry did dive".  Talk about a contradiction! hihi

I just thought penalty.  Henry's been diving around a lot this tournament but on this occasion he was tripped and his foot just gave way.  What worries me is just how tired Henry looks.  He's not playing badly as such but he's a shadow of his usual self, and after the game all he could say was "we will use these next few days to...rest."

[OT] I want Arsene to sign another striker.  Henry is used to playing on the smallest pitch in the Premiership and next year he'll have a much bigger playing area to work with - and he'll only have a month's break to recover after this World Cup.  He's long overdue a big injury. nervous
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 51 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: