Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 06:21:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227829 Posts in 43249 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  WINNER - BEST FRONTMAN OF ALL TIME IS:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: WINNER - BEST FRONTMAN OF ALL TIME IS:  (Read 5116 times)
Eduardo
VIP

Its just that demon life has got him in its sway

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2005, 11:40:33 PM »

MIKE JAGGER  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked   what does he do to deserve that!!!

You mean MICK Jagger? He simply influenced all the frontmen who ever walked the face of earth... He basicaly created this whole frontman thing... Besides that, he didnt do much... Tongue
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2005, 04:04:11 AM »

MIKE JAGGER  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked   what does he do to deserve that!!!

You mean MICK Jagger? He simply influenced all the frontmen who ever walked the face of earth... He basicaly created this whole frontman thing... Besides that, he didnt do much... Tongue

you mean Sir smart arse Tongue Tongue

oh well im fuckin' sorry, n' dont give me that shit, he didnt creat the friggin' frontman...did he  Huh Huh

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2005, 10:55:00 AM »

MIKE JAGGER? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked? ?what does he do to deserve that!!!

you mean Sir smart arse Tongue Tongue

oh well im fuckin' sorry, n' dont give me that shit, he didnt creat the friggin' frontman...did he? Huh Huh

ClintroN is kinda right there. Elvis Presley inspired all frontmen, Mick Jagger just carried it on and inspired new crowds. Say all you want, Elvis started it. Unfortunate that Elvis' music is so unappreciated. Every1 likes imitating him because of his hair and clothes but his music is pure quality.

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: