Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:33:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227784 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  adlers appetite new line up confirmed
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: adlers appetite new line up confirmed  (Read 16556 times)
anythinggoes
« on: December 21, 2005, 08:12:27 AM »

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=45883

Former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler has unveiled the new lineup of ADLER'S APPETITE following the departure of the entire band that recorded the group's debut EP last year. The new group consists of the following musicians:

Chip Z'Nuff (ENUFF Z'NUFF) ? Bass
Sheldon Tarsha ? Vocals
Michael Thomas (BEAUTIFUL CREATURES) ? Guitar
JT Longoria (IZZY STRADLIN) ? Guitar
Steven Adler ? Drums

ADLER'S APPETITE's new lineup recently completed an Argentine tour and will be touring Europe in January and February. A New Year's Eve gig at the Rainbow Bar & Grill in Las Vegas has also been booked.

"Steven wishes Keri [Kelli], Robbie [Crane], and Craig [Bedford] the absolute best!" reads a posting on Adler's web site. "He couldn't have gotten back into action without their help. However, he is completely stoked with the new future of the band! After recruiting Sheldon, it was clear that the two 'jelled.' They became fast friends with identical musical goals in mind. Steven personally asked his long-time buddy Chip Z'Nuff to join the band, and is extremely pleased that Chip was able to oblige. Izzy Stradlin himself introduced JT Longoria to Steven, and Michael Thomas has the classic chops that make Steven remember why he got into rock 'n' roll. These guys get along great, and it is that true chemistry that has been reflected in each of their high-energy performances so far. Check out the 'Videos' section of Sheldon's site, Tarsharock.com, to see for yourself! Of course, see their upcoming shows to truly catch the vibe! You won't be disappointed!"

In 2006, ADLER'S APPETITE plan to release a full-length CD. Adler is also negotiating to have his long-overdue autobiography released with the plan to have it made into a motion picture in the future.

Upcoming ADLER'S APPETITE tour dates:

Dec. 31 - Las Vegas, NV - Rainbow
Jan. 13 - Tarzana, CA - Paladino's
Jan. 14 - Santa Ana, CA - Galaxy
Jan. 17 - Barcelona, SPA - Bikini
Jan. 19 - Alicante, SPA - Stereo
Jan. 20 - Madrid, SPA - Arena
Jan. 21 - Bergara, SPA - Jam
Jan. 22 - Ludwigsburg, GER - Rockfabrik
Jan. 23 - Schassemburg, GER - Colossal
Jan. 24 - Bochum, GER - Matrix
Jan. 25 - Hamburg, GER - Markthalle
Jan. 27 - Bassanod del Grappa, ITA - La Gabbia
Jan. 28 - Torino, ITA - Faster
Jan. 29 - ITA - TBA
Feb. 01 - Falmouth, UK - Princess Pavilion
Feb. 02 - Cleethorpes, UK - Beachcomber
Feb. 03 - Belfast, IRE - Rostetta Bar
Feb. 04 - Dublin, IRE - Whelans
Feb. 05 - Bradford, UK - Bradford Rio
Feb. 08 - Crewe, UK - Limelight
Feb. 09 - London, UK - The Underworld
Feb. 10 - Liverpool, UK - The Cavern
Feb. 11 - Paignton, UK - Half Moon
alex420gnr
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 12:03:08 PM »

Kind of a dissapointing announcement - I was REALLY hoping Izzy was going to be announced as part of the lineup
Wishful thinking on my part.
dr. light
Headliner

hola soy el piji

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 03:16:44 PM »

i saw this line up here in argentina and they fuckin rock. im glad steven is keepin this changes dont have a doubt is for good

keep on rockin in the free world steven!!!

army of darknes is the best movie ever!!!
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2005, 03:25:16 PM »

Just absurd - the band has more members coming and going than GNR

And where is that album? Every change of personnel means another few months delay

One has to ask - why are all these people leaving? Isn't this the 3rd vocalist? 15 years and still no album - its a race to see which clown can release their album last, Adler or Rose

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2005, 03:35:51 PM »

And where is that album? Every change of personnel means another few months delay

One has to ask - why are all these people leaving? Isn't this the 3rd vocalist? 15 years and still no album - its a race to see which clown can release their album last, Adler or Rose

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Jonathan
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2005, 10:34:14 PM »

It's pretty funny that a former-member of Guns N' Roses starts an own GN'R "cover" band.

But I know they have some good material of their own too.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 11:00:49 PM by Jonathan » Logged
IzzyDutch
VIP

Here Today... Fuck The Hell

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2005, 02:43:49 PM »

I got a pm from Michael Thomas yesterday, he said they started to write songs a couple of weeks ago and that Sheldon flew out to LA for a week so that they could nail some pre-production stuff. They've entered the studio.
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2005, 09:41:15 PM »

wow, sounds like a great lineup Steven's put together there!
hope they get an album out soon.

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2005, 10:10:13 PM »

I wonder why the line up is constantly being changed.
thejungle
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2005, 12:03:30 PM »

i don't think the 'official' lineup is being changed "that" constantly, insomuchas adler wants to play a few gigs, who can he gets to play with him. there have been two really "official" lineups as long as i've followed the band, the jizzy lineup with robbie and keri, and the sheldon tarsha lineup thats just been announced.

other people have played with them but i've never really heard anything official about them recording or anything until now with this lineup. its been very messy but in fairness i don't think we know the whole story and also everyone in the band bar adler had other interests and ultimately it didn't work out. now jizzy has said it ended up where it wasn't much of a democracy so he left, now whether that was adler dictating things or something like keri, we just don't know (though i'd guess considering keri and robbie has toured with jizzy it would be adler) but he was in ratt occasionally, robbie also toured with them and keri toured with anyone really so he could pay the bills (fair enough). so i think generally they wanted to make AA their one full band, but i mean, - look at the band name, unless it changed ain't no way they were all going to stay in it when the whole premise is a steven adler band that plays appetite for destruction.

it looked to be heading in the right direction with the EP, which was a great little EP, but it fell apart at the last hurdle. hopefully this one can stick together and get a full album out, and eventually just have 3 or 4 covers in their set.
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2005, 01:27:26 PM »

Well I know someone that is gonna be in front row in that concert, so I only hope he can take great pics  ok

No man can be my equal
makane
Legend

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2005, 02:15:25 PM »

It's pretty funny that a former-member of Guns N' Roses starts an own GN'R "cover" band.

Who do you mean? Axl Rose or Steven Adler? I think they're both ridiculouse atm.
So its pretty useless to bash Steven about it. (my opinion)

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2005, 02:19:46 PM »

You know whats weird, that people who trash Steven oftenly say same things about what sometimes Axl is bash.  Undecided

No man can be my equal
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2005, 06:46:57 AM »

At least Steven can release an EP.

Its pretty funny that a CURRENT member of GN'R (Dizzy) is touring with what appears to be predominantly a GNR tribuite band.

Here today...ready to rock
badapple81
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2005, 07:59:55 AM »

From the HTGTH main page:

December 27th, 2005
Steven Adler: Jizzy Pearl 'Can Kiss My Ass'

Juan Pablo Dominguez of Jedbangers magazine spoke to former GUNS N' ROSES and current ADLER'S APPETITE drummer Steven Adler during ADLER'S APPETITE's three-date tour of Argentina in early November. The brief question-and-answer session follows:
Jedbangers: This is your second time in Argentina. The first time you were here, you told me that you were preparing all this stuff, that you were thinking about doing a tour playing some old GUNS N' ROSES songs?

Steven: "I've been doing this for (about) three years now. A year after the last time I was here with Gilby, I put the band together and I've been touring the world. I've been to Europe three times, Japan, South America, Mexico? It's been so great. It's been really a lot of fun. I didnt realize how much I missed playing until I came here with Gilby. I really missed it."

Jedbangers: As far as I know, you were playing with other musicians. Brent Muscat, for instance.

Steven: "Yeah, Brent Muscat was in the band, Robbie Crane, Keri Kelli? and also another jackass singer, I don't remember his name. I didn't like him very much. Not a good singer."

Jedbangers: Are you talking about the guy who recorded your EP [Jizzy Pearl; ex-LOVE/HATE, RATT]?

Steven: "Yeah. If I would've known anyone who sang like that, I would've gotten someone else before we record that EP]. I'm serious. I didn't like him very much. Not a good singer, not a good person and he can kiss my ass. I didn't like that guy."

Jedbangers: So how are you dealing with your current band?

Steven: "It's so much more fun. We're more professional."

Jedbangers' interview with Steven Adler will be published in the magazine's next issue, due out in January.

(Thanks: Hugo Garcia / Jedbangers)

badapple81
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2005, 08:01:24 AM »

Steven: "Yeah. If I would've known anyone who sang like that, I would've gotten someone else before we record that EP]. I'm serious. I didn't like him very much. Not a good singer, not a good person and he can kiss my ass. I didn't like that guy."

Typical Adler style. I bet he wouldn't say these things to these peoples faces.

Oh yeah.. we bash Steven at every opportunity.. seems Mr Adler sets a fine example? confused
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2005, 10:38:39 AM »

Yeah a fine example of not doing shitty comentaries  yes

No man can be my equal
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2005, 11:44:20 AM »

Well I like Adler and respect him but he is kind of impulsive.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2005, 02:45:34 AM »

JIZZY PEARL Says STEVEN ADLER's Split With Band Was Far From Amicable - Dec. 28, 2005 

RATT/ex-LOVE/HATE singer Jizzy Pearl has responded to comments made by ex-GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler regarding Pearl's departure from Steven's ADLER'S APPETITE project.

In an interview published by Argentina's Jedbangers magazine, Adler had the following to say regarding Jizzy: "Another jackass singer [was in the band for the recording of the group's first EP], I don't remember his name. I didn't like him very much. Not a good singer. . . If I would've known anyone who sang like that, I would've gotten someone else [before we recorded that EP]. I'm serious. I didn't like him very much. Not a good singer, not a good person and he can kiss my ass. I didn't like that guy." Asked about his current band, Adler stated, "It's so much more fun. We're more professional."

In a posting on his official message board, Pearl had the following response to Adler's remarks:

"Yeah, funny. I like the last part about Adler being 'more professional.' If you guys only knew... He thinks I had an affair with his wife. He also thinks Craig [Bedford, former ADLER'S APPETITE guitarist] had an affair with his wife, hence his firing. He also thinks that his wife travelled with us on the RATT bus this last summer. Adler's lawyer was there in Houston with us on the bus and could tell him otherwise, but he hasn't. Why? I could get [John] Corabi [RATT guitarist] and Warren [DiMartini, RATT guitarist] to come on here but that would be only feeding delusion. It's not up to me to tell people why Robbie [Crane, former ADLER'S APPETITE bassist] and Keri [Kelli, former ADLER'S APPETITE guitarist] were fired but the lie that they 'left on good terms' is exactly that ? a lie. Keri was fully expecting to go to Europe. In fact, he worked many hours putting that tour together. Robbie was accused of some horrible shit and is seeking legal action against 'Mr. Professional'. I debate whether to tell people all the dirty little secrets that I have witnessed while on tour and off. Old habits die hard, I guess.

"Hey, New Guys, good luck with that...you're in for quite a thrill ride."

ADLER'S APPETITE's current lineup consists of the following musicians:

Chip Z'Nuff (ENUFF Z'NUFF) ? Bass
Sheldon Tarsha ? Vocals
Michael Thomas (BEAUTIFUL CREATURES) ? Guitar
JT Longoria (IZZY STRADLIN) ? Guitar
Steven Adler ? Drums

ADLER'S APPETITE's new lineup recently completed an Argentine tour and will be touring Europe in January and February. A New Year's Eve gig at the Rainbow Bar & Grill in Las Vegas has also been booked. 

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/index.aspx

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
badapple81
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2005, 06:35:16 AM »

Sounds very messed up.
thejungle
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2005, 07:22:36 AM »

adler doesn't have enough fans to go round acting like a wanker. christ, it puts me off the band so much. we'll see, if the music isn't up to scratch i can imagine everyone with any interest jumping ship asap.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2005, 12:47:58 PM »

All I'll say is that Jizzy isn't wrong... Unfortunately Adler has proved that he can destroy himself twice, and maybe more than that...

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2005, 02:13:31 PM »

If whats been said is true about Adler is the new line-up unaware? Or are they just there for the pay cheques?
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2005, 02:58:10 PM »

I don't remember his name. I didn't like him very much. 

He can't remember Jizzy's name? That's really worrying - he must have severe memory problems to be unable to remember the name of a person he recently had in HIS band nervous

Severe brain damage or a truly lousy translation/writeup of whatever he said

Quick! To the bandwagon!
dr. light
Headliner

hola soy el piji

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2005, 04:03:35 PM »

i dont know what exactly happened there but this "mark 2" of AA is more rocker than the "mark 1" line up so i'll go with this.

rock n roll for ever

army of darknes is the best movie ever!!!
M.I.A.
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2006, 05:23:54 AM »

ROFL!

Adlers band seems more like a stand up comedy show than anything else...LOL
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2006, 12:41:31 PM »

They rock the house man... Steven is still an excellent performer and entertainer.
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2006, 10:57:10 PM »

They rock the house man... Steven is still an excellent performer and entertainer.

Maybe but probably not. Steven IS a junkie and loser.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Jonathan
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2006, 11:01:05 PM »

You should stop complain for a while.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2006, 11:06:15 PM by I have a good title » Logged
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2006, 03:31:28 PM »

I wasn't bashing Adler until he proved he was a junkie. Before this incident I wouldn't have said it.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
GNRBABY
Rocker

I'm on you like white on rice mutha fucka!

« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2006, 11:35:44 PM »

adler doesn't have enough fans to go round acting like a wanker. christ, it puts me off the band so much. we'll see, if the music isn't up to scratch i can imagine everyone with any interest jumping ship asap.

TRUTH smoking

Liar! You should be banned!!  rant
McDuff
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2006, 01:45:22 AM »

Hey this thread is kind of funny now that he's looking for new band members again,I guess you could recycle this thread when he finds some more sucker to join his band hihi
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2006, 02:19:15 PM »

Hey this thread is kind of funny now that he's looking for new band members again,I guess you could recycle this thread when he finds some more sucker to join his band hihi

he found them rofl   UK guns n`roses   a british gnr tribute band....  i don`t blame them. i would`ve taken the opportunity to play with the former gnr drummer, too......

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2006, 12:18:19 PM »

I don't remember his name. I didn't like him very much. 

He can't remember Jizzy's name? That's really worrying - he must have severe memory problems to be unable to remember the name of a person he recently had in HIS band nervous

Severe brain damage or a truly lousy translation/writeup of whatever he said

at first i thought that he wasn`t serious as every normal person would`ve been...... but since it`s steven i assume he really can`t remember the name....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: