Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 06:07:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227824 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  New GN'R DVD News Next Week
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New GN'R DVD News Next Week  (Read 22043 times)
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #80 on: December 31, 2005, 08:08:14 AM »

the pic being posted still remains a still pic shot by a photo-cam, interpretating an amatuer shot into that is just stupid.
basically thats what my last post was and is about ok

Re-Union time, baby!!
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #81 on: December 31, 2005, 08:59:50 AM »

Not everyone knows about cams and such, just because others do!
BORN TO DIE
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #82 on: December 31, 2005, 09:01:49 AM »

give us more pics then ... Shocked

WHY DONT YOU JUST.....FUCK OFF

HOPE U NEVER FIND HOB 01.01.2001 (LMAO )

Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #83 on: December 31, 2005, 10:15:55 AM »

It would be cool if he shared whatever he got exactly 24.00.00hours today, exactly 5 years after the show smoking
Colt 1911
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #84 on: December 31, 2005, 10:50:49 AM »

fuck this yesterdaz guy he has shit and just wants a little attention just delete this fucking topic and get over it.
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #85 on: December 31, 2005, 11:25:18 AM »

Don't say something you are gonna apologise for Colt. This Yesterdaze guy seems legit, now he didnt say anything about what he had so everyone leave him alone.
God, you're already gettin onto this guy for sayin he has something after about a week. We've been waitin for Chinese Democracy for fuckin years and people still love Axl, so if you are one of those people then don't be hypocritical and give Yesterdaze some time.

PS, it would be pretty sweet if he had the Vegas show and he was givin it to us exactly 5 years after it happened. Or maybe thats wishful thinkin
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #86 on: December 31, 2005, 12:02:54 PM »

the pic being posted still remains a still pic shot by a photo-cam, interpretating an amatuer shot into that is just stupid.

This is what everybody understood. And it's still rude to say that. Because other people don't have the same knowledge as you - or us - about something doesn't make them stupid. And people do mistakes too.

Anyway, Happy New Year to all. peace

Colt 1911
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #87 on: December 31, 2005, 01:00:12 PM »

Don't say something you are gonna apologise for Colt. This Yesterdaze guy seems legit, now he didnt say anything about what he had so everyone leave him alone.
God, you're already gettin onto this guy for sayin he has something after about a week. We've been waitin for Chinese Democracy for fuckin years and people still love Axl, so if you are one of those people then don't be hypocritical and give Yesterdaze some time.

PS, it would be pretty sweet if he had the Vegas show and he was givin it to us exactly 5 years after it happened. Or maybe thats wishful thinkin

he said new info next week and he only posted 2x. I dont see how this guy is at all legit, he showed us a pic that he probably found on the net. And axl is making a fucking CD and being sued by some dick heads slash and duff. And when did AXL ever give an exact date or even some some hint of a release for Chinese dem?Huh
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #88 on: December 31, 2005, 01:33:33 PM »

he said new info next week and he only posted 2x. I dont see how this guy is at all legit, he showed us a pic that he probably found on the net. And axl is making a fucking CD and being sued by some dick heads slash and duff. And when did AXL ever give an exact date or even some some hint of a release for Chinese dem?Huh

He gave a hint last year didn't he?

Anyways it would be nice to see something from one of the Vegas shows.
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #89 on: December 31, 2005, 01:48:44 PM »

Yesterdaze's 2 post have been on this thread Colt, which means he may not have a need to post very often that's all.
I'd like to remind you that you ALSO only have 2 posts on this message board, and you ALSO have only posted in this thread. And Axl was frequently droppin hints during the 2002 tour, but can we forget about that guy for a sec!
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #90 on: December 31, 2005, 02:20:33 PM »

I think we can expect a post of his by tonight
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #91 on: December 31, 2005, 03:10:15 PM »

I actually know Yesterdaze from Las Vegas 12-31-01, and from gnrbar....he ain't a 2 post wonder.....

Ok, well can anyone confirm the poster that started this thread is the same guy as Yesterdaze from gnrbar?
Colt 1911
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #92 on: December 31, 2005, 03:41:08 PM »

Anyways it would be nice to see something from one of the Vegas shows.

yea but im not saying i have anything and spreading shit around am i!
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #93 on: December 31, 2005, 04:14:37 PM »

No one said you were!

What you said
And when did AXL ever give an exact date or even some some hint of a release for Chinese dem?

What I said

Either way like I said hopefully this guy is on the up and up and that he is in a sharing kind of mood or at least trading.

I am sure if he shows proof there will be forces at work to try and grab this and put it away for no one to see until they deem it is acceptable!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 04:17:20 PM by jemin » Logged
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #94 on: December 31, 2005, 04:24:48 PM »

The Guns N Roses 01-01-01 New Years Eve DVD was once

in our sales solicitation book because the third party got the

release right and decided to use our distribution system. However,

it turned out that the third party didn't have the artist approval;

as the result, the release was cancelled.

It doesn't mean it was never produced though. There's a good chance it was ready to go then they didn't get the band's approval so they called it quits just before the release.

It is possible but I think the burden of proof would be on those who think it was produced. I really have not seen any evidence that they were made; the email suggests that the item's existence never proceeded beyond a sales blurb on the website.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #95 on: December 31, 2005, 07:55:46 PM »

Wow, it is airport footage of the band arriving. And he's only trading it for 1-1-1 DVD.

In the words of Axl, "Nice Guy." Roll Eyes

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #96 on: December 31, 2005, 08:12:20 PM »

This is like that rehearsal dvd thing, who cares about this airport stuff.. besides Axl is not there!
Sorry to sound harsh but it amuses me someone would trade a dvd of airport stuff, how boring.  Kiss

Unless they played that intro "are you the guys on da beach who hate everything??? UUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!"
from da Ugly Kid Joe band.
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #97 on: December 31, 2005, 08:39:55 PM »

Wow, it is airport footage of the band arriving. And he's only trading it for 1-1-1 DVD.

In the words of Axl, "Nice Guy." Roll Eyes

How do you know this?
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #98 on: December 31, 2005, 08:55:18 PM »

Check the Discussion forum. 

Colt 1911
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #99 on: December 31, 2005, 09:34:46 PM »

still no post. i think we can all say this guy is all bull SHIT!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: