Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 11:03:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227825 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  GN'R 12.30.00 DVD
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R 12.30.00 DVD  (Read 13104 times)
Yesterdaze
Opening Act

« on: December 31, 2005, 07:50:06 PM »

GN'R Arrives In Las Vegas 2000

Date:12.30.00

Featuring: Robin Finck
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? Brian Mantia
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? Dizzy Reed
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? Buckethead (Unmasked)
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? Chris Pitman
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? Bill Greer
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? Whitfield Crane (Singer of Ugly Kid Joe, Friend of Bandmember)

Will Trade For: 01.01.01 DVD (only)? ok

Notes: This footage was shot at the McCarran Airport in Las Vegas on the Saturday afternoon before the show. It was intended for my private use and I have never let it out. I could have made a mint on eBay after RIR3, but it was never my intention to use my privleges (in regards to access with the band) for profit. If a trade should come about, it will no doubt be ensured that no other party shall have rights to distribute this material. As a bonus to those holding onto the 01.01.01 DVD, I am also throwing in a comped, untorn ticket from the show as well as the recently acquired 2002 VMA Rehearsal DVD.

Happy New Year!

Yesterdaze

Additional Note: If anyone from the band is reading, feel free to contact me about the footage. I would gladly share what I have.[/color]
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 07:54:19 PM by Yesterdaze » Logged
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2005, 07:54:27 PM »

Ummm, respect the Bucket. Do not proliferate footage of him unmasked. That's not cool of you.

So, you don't have the Vegas show dvd, but you want to flush it out? Angry

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2005, 07:56:07 PM »

Fuck what Bucket wants, I want it, just send it to me NOW!
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2005, 07:57:12 PM »

LOL, only if you have the 1-1-1 DVD.  This is more hoarding nonsense. Someone please lock this.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Yesterdaze
Opening Act

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2005, 07:58:34 PM »

First, you want me to never let it out. Then, you don't want me to hoard it. Either way, it's ensured that it won't be mass distributed. This is really the only thing that could potentially uncover the 01.01.01 DVD.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 08:00:30 PM by Yesterdaze » Logged
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2005, 08:02:18 PM »

Fair point.  But I think you have sinned on two fronts.

1. I think there are going to be alot of angry people in this forum since your promised big news regarding a Vegas DVD and as it turns out, it is another one of these 'Will only trade for 1-1-1' bullshits.

I respect that you have this stuff, but I don't respect advertising in a public forum for something that you will not share.

2. You are offering unmasked pics/vid of Bucket which is not cool.

Yesterdaze
Opening Act

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2005, 08:06:25 PM »

1) I didn't promise anything. Re-read the post.

2) I'm doing this for the benefit of everyone interested in the post.

3) One more person seeing Buckethead unmasked will not set the world on fire. Again, it will be ensured that the party will not distribute it. How? I will encrypt the party's verified name and personal information over the dvd.

4) My sole purpose of posting was to gather enough buzz so that those that do indeed have the 01.01.01 show would pay attention. Otherwise, what good does it do to have all the others follow? I needed to attract that small (if existing) target group.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 08:11:08 PM by Yesterdaze » Logged
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2005, 08:08:55 PM »

you waited one whole week just to tell us that you had footage of them arriving, whats wrong with you?
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2005, 08:13:37 PM »

1) I didn't promise anything. Re-read the post.

2) I'm doing this for the benefit of everyone interested in the post.

3) One more person seeing Buckethead unmasked will not set the world on fire. Again, it will be ensured that the party will not distribute it. How? I will encrypt the party's verified name and personal information over the dvd.

4) My sole purpose of posting was to gather enough buzz so that those that do indeed have the 01.01.01 show would pay attention. Otherwise, what good does it do to have all the others follow? I needed to attract that small (if existing) target group.

How exactly will it benefit the community if you acquire the 1-1-1 DVD? Are you planning on sharing it with all of us or will it go back into your vaults?

You see the problem here. This belongs in a trader's forum and not here but your initial post made many people here excited. Reading this latest update was another HUGE letdown.

You may not have promised anything but you sure did stir the pot.

And yes, anyone advertising pics/vid of Bucket unmasked is uncool. I am a bot and I don't care for it. Respect the artist.

Yesterdaze
Opening Act

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2005, 08:17:39 PM »

Once I have the 01.01.01 show, I will not keep it privately. I am doing this on the behalf of the fans.? ok
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2005, 08:19:55 PM »

We will hold you to that, my friend.

If you can succeed, you will be hailed as a conquering hero.

Yesterdaze
Opening Act

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2005, 08:24:24 PM »

I'm not saying it's going to happen. Should it happen, great. Those interested must ask themselves if there is any other existing meal ticket to the 01.01.01 show? I didn't think so. If I get no credible offers, the dvd stays in my safety deposit box at my well-armed-gaurded bank. Anyways, I'm out for the night. Anyone interested, please leave me a PM.
odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2005, 08:43:48 PM »

Once I have the 01.01.01 show, I will not keep it privately. I am doing this on the behalf of the fans.? ok

You would be a legend in the Guns comunity if you succeed peace
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2005, 08:57:05 PM »

In my opinion no-one in the right mind would trade vegas dvd with an airport footage of new gnr members without Axl....unless vegas is already ready to circulate...

Also by saying that you intend to circulate openly the vegas when you get it, makes this trade even more difficult....

jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2005, 09:12:43 PM »

Also by saying that you intend to circulate openly the vegas when you get it, makes this trade even more difficult....

I was just going to say the same thing.

Oh well, another time maybe.

And if he did aquire the VMA rehearsals then I would assume (although I could be wrong) that means at least one other has this airport footage as well.
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2005, 09:41:52 PM »

1. This doesn't belong in the main section, so it's going straight to APC.

2. Previous attempts to trade 1-1-1 with VMA rehearsals have proved fruitless, and IMO airport footage is much less interesting than that. I really doubt you're going to convince anyone to trade such a rare gem as Vegas (assuming someone has it). Plus you've now pissed a lot of people off with your false promises. Congratulations.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2005, 09:57:57 PM »

This sucks. Let's move on to other things this new year...  Roll Eyes

Fuck 'Em All.
Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2005, 10:01:47 PM »

Screenies please.

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
Colt 1911
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2005, 10:41:54 PM »

oh oh ohohohoho my god this is sooooo great footage of the band without axl.. oh my god.......WHO THE FUCK GIVES A SHIT!!!! I told you this guy was shit. What did he give us really nothing he has shit and just wanted to say that he has some footage of the band with NO AXL getting off at the airport WTF MAN FUCK YOU YESTERDAZE!!!!!!
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2006, 12:32:37 AM »

Please go into a little more detail about the contents of the video. Is it like a bystander just recording them walking through the airport, or them talking to the camera or what? Also, how long is it?

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: