Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 06:05:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227824 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  GN'R 12.30.00 DVD
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R 12.30.00 DVD  (Read 13101 times)
Yesterdaze
Opening Act

« on: December 31, 2005, 07:50:06 PM »

GN'R Arrives In Las Vegas 2000

Date:12.30.00

Featuring: Robin Finck
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? Brian Mantia
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? Dizzy Reed
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? Buckethead (Unmasked)
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? Chris Pitman
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? Bill Greer
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? Whitfield Crane (Singer of Ugly Kid Joe, Friend of Bandmember)

Will Trade For: 01.01.01 DVD (only)? ok

Notes: This footage was shot at the McCarran Airport in Las Vegas on the Saturday afternoon before the show. It was intended for my private use and I have never let it out. I could have made a mint on eBay after RIR3, but it was never my intention to use my privleges (in regards to access with the band) for profit. If a trade should come about, it will no doubt be ensured that no other party shall have rights to distribute this material. As a bonus to those holding onto the 01.01.01 DVD, I am also throwing in a comped, untorn ticket from the show as well as the recently acquired 2002 VMA Rehearsal DVD.

Happy New Year!

Yesterdaze

Additional Note: If anyone from the band is reading, feel free to contact me about the footage. I would gladly share what I have.[/color]
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 07:54:19 PM by Yesterdaze » Logged
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2005, 07:54:27 PM »

Ummm, respect the Bucket. Do not proliferate footage of him unmasked. That's not cool of you.

So, you don't have the Vegas show dvd, but you want to flush it out? Angry

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2005, 07:56:07 PM »

Fuck what Bucket wants, I want it, just send it to me NOW!
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2005, 07:57:12 PM »

LOL, only if you have the 1-1-1 DVD.  This is more hoarding nonsense. Someone please lock this.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Yesterdaze
Opening Act

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2005, 07:58:34 PM »

First, you want me to never let it out. Then, you don't want me to hoard it. Either way, it's ensured that it won't be mass distributed. This is really the only thing that could potentially uncover the 01.01.01 DVD.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 08:00:30 PM by Yesterdaze » Logged
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2005, 08:02:18 PM »

Fair point.  But I think you have sinned on two fronts.

1. I think there are going to be alot of angry people in this forum since your promised big news regarding a Vegas DVD and as it turns out, it is another one of these 'Will only trade for 1-1-1' bullshits.

I respect that you have this stuff, but I don't respect advertising in a public forum for something that you will not share.

2. You are offering unmasked pics/vid of Bucket which is not cool.

Yesterdaze
Opening Act

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2005, 08:06:25 PM »

1) I didn't promise anything. Re-read the post.

2) I'm doing this for the benefit of everyone interested in the post.

3) One more person seeing Buckethead unmasked will not set the world on fire. Again, it will be ensured that the party will not distribute it. How? I will encrypt the party's verified name and personal information over the dvd.

4) My sole purpose of posting was to gather enough buzz so that those that do indeed have the 01.01.01 show would pay attention. Otherwise, what good does it do to have all the others follow? I needed to attract that small (if existing) target group.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 08:11:08 PM by Yesterdaze » Logged
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2005, 08:08:55 PM »

you waited one whole week just to tell us that you had footage of them arriving, whats wrong with you?
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2005, 08:13:37 PM »

1) I didn't promise anything. Re-read the post.

2) I'm doing this for the benefit of everyone interested in the post.

3) One more person seeing Buckethead unmasked will not set the world on fire. Again, it will be ensured that the party will not distribute it. How? I will encrypt the party's verified name and personal information over the dvd.

4) My sole purpose of posting was to gather enough buzz so that those that do indeed have the 01.01.01 show would pay attention. Otherwise, what good does it do to have all the others follow? I needed to attract that small (if existing) target group.

How exactly will it benefit the community if you acquire the 1-1-1 DVD? Are you planning on sharing it with all of us or will it go back into your vaults?

You see the problem here. This belongs in a trader's forum and not here but your initial post made many people here excited. Reading this latest update was another HUGE letdown.

You may not have promised anything but you sure did stir the pot.

And yes, anyone advertising pics/vid of Bucket unmasked is uncool. I am a bot and I don't care for it. Respect the artist.

Yesterdaze
Opening Act

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2005, 08:17:39 PM »

Once I have the 01.01.01 show, I will not keep it privately. I am doing this on the behalf of the fans.? ok
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2005, 08:19:55 PM »

We will hold you to that, my friend.

If you can succeed, you will be hailed as a conquering hero.

Yesterdaze
Opening Act

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2005, 08:24:24 PM »

I'm not saying it's going to happen. Should it happen, great. Those interested must ask themselves if there is any other existing meal ticket to the 01.01.01 show? I didn't think so. If I get no credible offers, the dvd stays in my safety deposit box at my well-armed-gaurded bank. Anyways, I'm out for the night. Anyone interested, please leave me a PM.
odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2005, 08:43:48 PM »

Once I have the 01.01.01 show, I will not keep it privately. I am doing this on the behalf of the fans.? ok

You would be a legend in the Guns comunity if you succeed peace
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2005, 08:57:05 PM »

In my opinion no-one in the right mind would trade vegas dvd with an airport footage of new gnr members without Axl....unless vegas is already ready to circulate...

Also by saying that you intend to circulate openly the vegas when you get it, makes this trade even more difficult....

jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2005, 09:12:43 PM »

Also by saying that you intend to circulate openly the vegas when you get it, makes this trade even more difficult....

I was just going to say the same thing.

Oh well, another time maybe.

And if he did aquire the VMA rehearsals then I would assume (although I could be wrong) that means at least one other has this airport footage as well.
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2005, 09:41:52 PM »

1. This doesn't belong in the main section, so it's going straight to APC.

2. Previous attempts to trade 1-1-1 with VMA rehearsals have proved fruitless, and IMO airport footage is much less interesting than that. I really doubt you're going to convince anyone to trade such a rare gem as Vegas (assuming someone has it). Plus you've now pissed a lot of people off with your false promises. Congratulations.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2005, 09:57:57 PM »

This sucks. Let's move on to other things this new year...  Roll Eyes

Fuck 'Em All.
Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2005, 10:01:47 PM »

Screenies please.

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
Colt 1911
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2005, 10:41:54 PM »

oh oh ohohohoho my god this is sooooo great footage of the band without axl.. oh my god.......WHO THE FUCK GIVES A SHIT!!!! I told you this guy was shit. What did he give us really nothing he has shit and just wanted to say that he has some footage of the band with NO AXL getting off at the airport WTF MAN FUCK YOU YESTERDAZE!!!!!!
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2006, 12:32:37 AM »

Please go into a little more detail about the contents of the video. Is it like a bystander just recording them walking through the airport, or them talking to the camera or what? Also, how long is it?

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
Ineverlearn000022
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2006, 04:17:53 AM »

You Suck!  Yowwwzaaaaaaaaaa!

Wake up....Time to die!!!!!!!!!
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2006, 05:11:43 AM »

Ban this idiot.
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2006, 10:24:49 AM »

I have some rare footage of my dad disguised as Santa (without the beard at first then he puts it on when he finds out he forgot it), if anyone is interested to trade it for the Vegas 2001 DVD. I will also accept the L.A Forum 1991.

This is straight from the DV master, PC authored. Nice close-ups, no obstruction.

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2006, 10:38:40 AM »

Yesterdaze's got nothin' for me

Old pictures that I'll always see

Some things could be better

If we'd all just let them be...  rofl

Nice joke... An airport arrival minus Axl for the Vegas gig...  rofl

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2006, 12:40:50 PM »

yeah cool...........  vegas arrival+vmas.....     stop writing in read please, idiot hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2006, 01:18:47 PM »

Wow another lame attempt by getting the hopes up of fans by impling he had the HOB show. He should be banned for this. Horders  like yourself are a slap in the face to real fans. You should release the VMAs footage but you are not a true fan thus wont.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2006, 01:22:14 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2006, 01:34:40 PM »

Yea, and what show was the pic from you posted. Vegas 01/01/01? And you lead us all to think you had it. You sir are a disgrace!
Briggsy
Rocker

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2006, 02:11:46 PM »

why not just take a screen shot from the dvd and offer that for a trade, imo it would be worth just about the same and either way neither will get you the HOB show, if it exsists anyway.

personally I dont even want this footage, imo it is a waste and not worth anyones time.

also, think about it, buckethead is walking with the band in an airport, unmasked. Therefore wouldn't other people in the airport see him? maybe not so many gnr fans, but still I am sure walking with other band mates would kind of make him a little noticable, so if he didnt care so much to wear his mask then, why do you thinkit is so great that you have the buckethead unmasked?

its not like you are going to get billions of dollars becuase you have a shot of buckethead unmasked, if that was the case I am sure someone would have got a pic of him long long ago...

keep your damn footage of the airport, maybe i'll eventually trade for it when i get footage of the airplane that the band is flying in from the ground with extreme close ups

good luck in your search for the HOB dvd...

G&R
11.27.02 - Albany
05.14.06 - NYC
05.15.06 - NYC
11.17.06 - Ottawa
01.31.10 - Ottawa
11.23.11 - Albany
08.21.17 - Ottawa
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2006, 03:18:10 PM »

why not just take a screen shot from the dvd and offer that for a trade, imo it would be worth just about the same and either way neither will get you the HOB show, if it exsists anyway.

personally I dont even want this footage, imo it is a waste and not worth anyones time.

also, think about it, buckethead is walking with the band in an airport, unmasked. Therefore wouldn't other people in the airport see him? maybe not so many gnr fans, but still I am sure walking with other band mates would kind of make him a little noticable, so if he didnt care so much to wear his mask then, why do you thinkit is so great that you have the buckethead unmasked?

its not like you are going to get billions of dollars becuase you have a shot of buckethead unmasked, if that was the case I am sure someone would have got a pic of him long long ago...

keep your damn footage of the airport, maybe i'll eventually trade for it when i get footage of the airplane that the band is flying in from the ground with extreme close ups

good luck in your search for the HOB dvd...

Its illegal to wear a mask on an air plane. Also it was rumored that BH walked by the huge line before the HOB show unmasked and no one even had a clue.

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Noneer
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2006, 03:39:12 PM »

Also it was rumored that BH walked by the huge line before the HOB show unmasked and no one even had a clue.
If that's true, how did the rumour get out?
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2006, 03:55:34 PM »

Also it was rumored that BH walked by the huge line before the HOB show unmasked and no one even had a clue.
If that's true, how did the rumour get out?

The guy at the door told the ppl in line.

gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2006, 04:10:20 PM »

All very disappointing. I've known about this sort of "footage" for a while now. It'd be interesting to watch once but I'd find the VMA rehearsals or Vegas DVD about 1000x more interesting.

Just wait a few months and you'll be able to see the new band performing live anyway.  ok
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2006, 04:54:17 PM »

Just wait a few months and you'll be able to see the new band performing live anyway.  ok
Care to explain? Or is it just another rumour from splat?

gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2006, 04:57:00 PM »

Just wait a few months and you'll be able to see the new band performing live anyway.? ok

I'm just saying I think the band will perform at Rock in Rio (in Lisbon) this summer.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2006, 05:22:09 PM »

I'm just saying I think the band will perform at Rock in Rio (in Lisbon) this summer.
Well, that's a lot more than what you said before. And it's still wishful thinkin' anyways.

Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2006, 06:58:37 PM »

I really hope footage of Buckethead unmasked isnt made public. For his sake. The man has worked very long and hard to keep stuff like this private. Did he know he was being filmed at the time?

*sigh*

I was shown some pics of him from 1992 unmasked and in hindsight I wish I hadnt as there is no going back then. I wonder if he's aged much over the years though?

Anyways , I plead with you to keep this outta the public hands.

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2006, 07:05:18 PM »

This footage might be interesting.

For people who never took the plane. Or never been to an airport.

Imagine: people waiting in line to get their luggage registered! Wow. Now THAT is some good stuff for the fans. "Has anyone you don't know given you any item before or after you prepared your luggage?"

Give me a freakin' break. That kinda crap only happens in the GN'R community. Download the Rio 01.23.1991 master tape sourced DVD. Even though it's incomplete, it's about a 1000 times more interesting than this.

Satapher
Wings Of Redemption
VIP

GODS N' ROSES

« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2006, 08:26:07 PM »

This footage might be interesting.

For people who never took the plane. Or never been to an airport.

Imagine: people waiting in line to get their luggage registered! Wow. Now THAT is some good stuff for the fans. "Has anyone you don't know given you any item before or after you prepared your luggage?"

Give me a freakin' break. That kinda crap only happens in the GN'R community. Download the Rio 01.23.1991 master tape sourced DVD. Even though it's incomplete, it's about a 1000 times more interesting than this.

lmfao best post ever!!!

1992.11.29 Bogota, COL
2001.12.31 Las Vegas, USA
2002.12.05 New York City, USA
2010.03.30 Bogota, COL
2016.07.27 Atlanta, USA
2016.11.23 Medellin, COL
2022.06.15 Stavanger, NOR
2023.06.21 Oslo,
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2006, 08:40:42 PM »

I really hope footage of Buckethead unmasked isnt made public. For his sake. The man has worked very long and hard to keep stuff like this private. Did he know he was being filmed at the time?

*sigh*

I was shown some pics of him from 1992 unmasked and in hindsight I wish I hadnt as there is no going back then. I wonder if he's aged much over the years though?

I concur. I am not happy that someone is peddling a video in which an unmasked Bucket is the novelty of the item. Pretty disgraceful if you ask me.

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2006, 08:55:05 PM »

*sigh*

I concur. I am not happy that someone is peddling a video in which an unmasked Bucket is the novelty of the item. Pretty disgraceful if you ask me.

Get a grip man, its only a freakin video. Its not like if his pic got out it would be the end of the world Roll Eyes
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2006, 09:32:01 PM »

*sigh*

Who gives a shit?

You're acting as though he's deformed or something.
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2006, 10:19:17 PM »

Roll Eyes

I see it like this .. Buckethead made a decision to mask his idenity and has for years tried his best to keep his "real" self outta the mags , off tv and a very seperate enity to that of his BH characther. I respect that , fully.

No , Buckethead isnt a household name , no he isnt a "mega" huge rock god , but I suspect he likes the privacy that goes along with people not knowing what he looks like unmasked. No hassles from fans , autograph seekers and the like. Being able to walk down the street unbothered. Just a tall guy with big hands.

He has his reasons for trying so damn hard for so many years to seperate buckethead from "brian" and to keep "brian" a secret .. I just wish we all could respect that and his wishes.

I'm still interested to know if Buckethead was made aware that he was being filmed while "unmasked".

Anyways , this is all just my opinion as a true blue buckethead fan , I can see how non-fans or lesser fans could think different about the situation and that too is ok as we all are entitled to our opinions.

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2006, 11:07:30 PM »

These pics ruin the mysterious aura around the character. I prefer not to know what he looks like; for my money, it makes the performance art much more enjoyable.

If Bucket stayed in GnR, there would be no shortage of these pictures. Maybe his leaving was for the best.

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2006, 11:11:19 PM »

These pics ruin the mysterious aura around the character. I prefer not to know what he looks like; for my money, it makes the performance art much more enjoyable.

Then if this video ever comes out dont watch it. Thats your choice but dont condem anyone else for spreading it around or watching it. ok
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2006, 11:17:07 PM »

Then if this video ever comes out dont watch it. Thats your choice but dont condem anyone else for spreading it around or watching it. ok

Well, when the pics are plastered over metal sludge and in the various fan forums, it is very difficult to avoid.  The last time I ventured on the sludge, I  looked at an assortment of new GnR pictures. Unfortunately, the set included one of Bucket sans mask. I was royally pissed that I was suckered into seeing something that I didn't care too.

Plus as Saul said, the man has a right to his privacy.  I will condemn anyone who spreads this type of material since it is no doubt against the artist's wishes.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2006, 11:24:15 PM by killingvector » Logged

rainX
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2006, 01:01:18 AM »

I have some rare footage of my dad disguised as Santa (without the beard at first then he puts it on when he finds out he forgot it), if anyone is interested to trade it for the Vegas 2001 DVD. I will also accept the L.A Forum 1991.

This is straight from the DV master, PC authored. Nice close-ups, no obstruction.

Yeah, but does it have a menu? I'll only trade you Vegas if it has a menu man.

Colt 1911
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2006, 08:47:50 AM »

lol rain!
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2006, 08:48:39 AM »

Yeah, but does it have a menu? I'll only trade you Vegas if it has a menu man.

I can make a menu... I'll swap that for Vegas? I could have made big bucks making menus and selling them on ebay just after Rock in Rio 3 but I don't want to profit from my relationship with the software needed for making menus.

On topic... So basically Yesterdaze, you think that footage of Buckethead unmasked is equal to a pro-shot DVD that may (or even may not) exist and has proven to be the so called "holy grail" in the trading world? As intriguing as I find the Bucket man's weirdness I don't really care what he looks like and he's not even a band member anymore!

If I was you I'd release the VMA rehearsals and be happy with the legendary status that this will give you. We aren't getting Vegas as part of a trade any time soon so unless someone uncovers something of real significance then our best hopes would be you releasing the VMA rehearsals and keeping the Vegas arrivals video to yourself.
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2006, 03:40:59 PM »

Ok, I think we all know what we wanted to know by now - we won't see the VMAs rehearsals or the Vegas DVD anytime soon. If anyone wants to trade for that airport footage or whatever, contact the person who started this thread.

- Topic locked -

Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: