Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 06:29:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227798 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Sex.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sex.  (Read 30655 times)
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2006, 12:04:00 AM »

That's completely different.? We're not talking minors? ?

you entirely missed the point.  it's legally defined as a sex act.
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2006, 12:08:28 AM »

Does a sex act really mean sex? But that is a good point... never thought about how the goverment defines sex.. haha.

gnrevolution.com
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2006, 04:25:01 AM »

That's completely different.? We're not talking minors? ?

you entirely missed the point. it's legally defined as a sex act.

It is a sex act.? It's not sexual intercourse, or even what most people would consider "sex."?
Legally though, in that case, I would imagine that all sexual activity is regarded as "sex" and all of it wrong.

Who knows?... I'm with Bill Clinton here? ?confused

hihi

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Rasputin
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2006, 06:35:02 PM »

another chick.. kinda like my wife?

are you fuckin' my wife?

chick OTHER than your wife   Roll Eyes

nooo..i havent been fuckin yer wife
shes just been givin me head  Wink
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2006, 07:55:12 PM »

Does a sex act really mean sex?

If oral sex isnt sex, why the fuck is the word "sex" in the title??? sheesh people, think about it

It is a sex act.?

No shit.? isnt that what I said?

It's not sexual intercourse,

Never said it was.? I merely stated that intercourse is not the only form of sex.

or even what most people would consider "sex."?

please don't try to strengthen your assertions by assuming that "most people" share your opinion.

I would imagine that all sexual activity is regarded as "sex" and all of it wrong.

Oh I see.? So if a guy puts a gun to your head and forces you to suck his cock, he shouldn't be charged with a sex crime?? he shouldn't have to register as a sex offender?

whatever
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 07:59:50 PM by Bridge » Logged
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2006, 08:28:02 PM »

It is a sex act.?

No shit.? isnt that what I said?

Huh? I was just agreeing with you, sheesh...?

Oh I see.? So if a guy puts a gun to your head and forces you to suck his cock, he shouldn't be charged with a sex crime?? he shouldn't have to register as a sex offender?

whatever

Calm down, hunny? ?Roll Eyes

Where did I say anything about that?? ...But since you mention it... you bet your ass he should be charged and register as a sex offender.? I don't know why in hell you suggested that I thought otherwise.? A sexual act on a minor, or anyone against his/her will, is wrong (whether it be oral sex, intercourse, anything) What I was saying is that in that case (which you accidentally chopped out of my quote) any sexual activity would be wrong.??
Where's the fucking problem?

Sheesh...? Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 10:38:31 PM by Chelle » Logged

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2006, 11:04:14 PM »

Does a sex act really mean sex?

If oral sex isnt sex, why the fuck is the word "sex" in the title?   sheesh people, think about it

oral sex is just a quick way of saying "its something like sex, only instead of fuckin a chick shes sucking on your dick" (if your a guy...)... and it implys that the act is sexual. plus.. if what your saying is true.. do you consider "phone sex" sex?

gnrevolution.com
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2006, 02:58:00 AM »

oral sex is just a quick way of saying "its something like sex, only instead of fuckin a chick shes sucking on your dick" (if your a guy...)... and it implys that the act is sexual. plus.. if what your saying is true.. do you consider "phone sex" sex?

It's sexual in the sense that it gets someone aroused, but it's not in the same vein as oral sex and other interactive sexual situations, obviously.
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2006, 03:08:12 AM »

It's sexual in the sense that it gets someone aroused, but it's not in the same vein as oral sex and other interactive sexual situations, obviously.

all im saying is that Bridge was justifying his view with "it has the word sex in it"... and well so does phone sex. and thats not sex.

gnrevolution.com
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2006, 03:15:20 AM »

all im saying is that Bridge was justifying his view with "it has the word sex in it"... and well so does phone sex. and thats not sex.

I get what you're saying. However, anything that has the word "sex" tied to it, is a sexual matter. It doesn't necessarily have to be sexual intercourse, but it's still of a sexual nature.

-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2006, 03:53:52 AM »

Yeah I getcha. I just dont get the whole bj, hj, ect is sex aurguement (not saying you aurgued it). Certainly sexual. Very sexual actually. But sex? Naw.

gnrevolution.com
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2006, 03:56:22 AM »

Ok folks.. I see this thread has ran its corse... no real aurguement anymore (somewhat trivial in the first place.. heh)..  so mods.. put the ole' dog down.

gnrevolution.com
Gunna_girl01
Rocker

ROCK AND ROLL A WAY OF LIFE

« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2006, 11:48:37 PM »

cheating is cheating if you get caught, blow job isn't cheating even if you get caught.

If my boyfriend recieved a head job ... ID KILL THE BASTRARD... cos it's still cheating

LIVE IT LOVE IT CHERISH IT
FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
axelmc
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2006, 05:06:00 PM »

Hi,

and what happens when two lesbians are doing it? they sure dont have intercourse as normal couples but they sure think, called it sex
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2006, 05:26:18 PM »

Hi,

and what happens when two lesbians are doing it? they sure dont have intercourse as normal couples but they sure think, called it sex

Hm... Good point, Axelmc.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2006, 12:23:27 AM »

Hi,

Ding dong! (Pun intended)

We have a winner!!!

This weeks winner recieves a  "Spanish Rice Mix" packet from Rice a Roni.........

J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2006, 10:13:29 AM »

Well boys and girls, the thing is don't get caught.

Unlike the 37th President of the United States of America Richard Nixon or the 42nd President of the United States of America Bill Clinton.

If your going to cheat, cheat. But don't get caught. Cheating is bad and isn't a good thing, but if your girl or boy are umm assholes then do it. But if you don't like them it takes more guts / balls to just flat out break up with them instead of cheating on them if they find out about the cheating. But if your heart of hearts tells you to cheat and cheat then cheat.

-- Jimmy

Fuck All Y'all
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2006, 10:28:23 AM »

i cheat a lot at cards games. and like monopoly and all.

Sterlingdog
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2006, 12:40:02 PM »

i cheat a lot at cards games. and like monopoly and all.

Funny, I bet there are a lot of people who would consider cheating in a competition (especially one where there's money invovled) to be much worse than cheating on a spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2006, 01:19:47 PM »

sex.com has been sold for 14 million

http://it.slashdot.org/it/06/01/19/0046238.shtml

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: