Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:49:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  (ouch) obesity
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: (ouch) obesity  (Read 11403 times)
Laura
I'm not cute!!!
VIP

Swallow Choke And Die

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2006, 09:48:22 PM »

i am not a super small girl (im not obese either) and i go to the gym 3-4 times a week and i play hocket outside and stay active and i am in much better shape than most of my thinner more steryothypical beautiful or hot friends... for some people its extremly hard to be thin... some people dont have the same matobolism, and some people can eat 3 mcdonald trio's a day and no gain that much weight... everyone is different and shouldnt be looked down upon for being overweight

And It Breaks My Heart To Know The Only Reason You Are Here Now Is A Reminder Of What I'll Never Have...
SLCPUNK
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2006, 11:21:44 PM »

i am not a super small girl (im not obese either) and i go to the gym 3-4 times a week and i play hocket outside and stay active and i am in much better shape than most of my thinner more steryothypical beautiful or hot friends... for some people its extremly hard to be thin... some people dont have the same matobolism, and some people can eat 3 mcdonald trio's a day and no gain that much weight... everyone is different and shouldnt be looked down upon for being overweight

You can be a tad "overweight" but more healthy then the person next to you who is skinny.

I had high cholesterol a few years back and had to make a life choice to eat better. I have people three times my size laugh and say "YOU watch what you eat?!? Why?" I'll respond that my cholesterol was high and I need to keep it low to be healthy. Usually the response is just a stare. Most people don't take that into account. They just assume that skinny equals healthy and anything else equals not healthy. Either way, I hear that I can eat whatever I want all the time. Which is false.
badapple81
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2006, 04:20:15 AM »

Low food quality as well as laziness contribute to obesity. Obese people lack the physical will to work out, the mental prowess to purchase healthy food, and the spiritual ideals that would make them want to improve their lives; they just don't care. They're simply low-quality humans, and are of course the majority. Smokers are even lower on the ladder, and overweight people mock them to make themselves feel better. They're bad at math; 2x0=0.

PS- Don't mistake a bodybuilder going through a bulking phase with an obese loser. You might just get a body slam from yours truly.? ok

God forbid if you are obese AND a smoker!  hihi
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: