Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:21:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Love thread
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Love thread  (Read 142002 times)
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2006, 04:36:57 PM »

Love for me is Peanut Butter...I absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!!! yes

Really?  I like my peanut butter crunchy...  What does that say about my love life?

LOL I'll take it either way hihi

holy lord! Shocked

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2006, 01:31:53 AM »

Actually yes, with three people, the fun took a bit over two months and it sure wasn't boring.? ok
Perhaps the girls was boring, I dont know but the lies, or going undercover or hiding stuff is not what I think of as love triangle.? no
what undercover shit?

I had three open relationships, okay they didn't know about each other, but I wasn't lying.

Shame on you   Grin

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2006, 05:21:51 PM »

keeping silent is also as bad as lying...
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2006, 12:55:46 PM »

I have this situation i love this girl for how she is and how she makes me feel, but I have this other girl I love only for the sex which one I should go for?  Huh

No man can be my equal
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2006, 12:59:33 PM »

If you love both you should take the girl who makes you feel good, cause sex is not gonna be good forever...
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2006, 01:37:50 PM »

Well actually I used to have a fuck budy since I was 20 she move out from this country but that turn out well sex was good but the relationship was very bad  no

No man can be my equal
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2006, 01:40:00 PM »

I have this situation i love this girl for how she is and how she makes me feel, but I have this other girl I love only for the sex which one I should go for?  Huh
why even choose?  hihi

but just a thought, sex is what you get from some random girl night out, sure you'll find someone good if you need to.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2006, 01:43:03 PM »

I found a person who I identify with, hundreds of times better than a girl who  I only have sex with...
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2006, 01:56:55 PM »

I found a person who I identify with, hundreds of times better than a girl who  I only have sex with...
yeah, and if it doesn't work out you'll find out that the one you identify with can hurt hundreds time's more than just a sex-affair.

Mr. Dick Purple
come to think of it, I think you got three options
1. ignore that the girl you love ain't ranked as the best in bed
2. teach her to become better (it works)  ok
3. cheat.

Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2006, 04:10:19 PM »

Quote by the Blue cut

yeah, and if it doesn't work out you'll find out that the one you identify with can hurt hundreds time's more than just a sex-affair.

yes, damn it hurts...
Sweet s
Rocker

Here There Everywhere

« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2006, 07:33:21 AM »

Having sexwith loads of different people seems great but is ultimetly unfullfillling you are missing out on somthing great being in love is great you love them and they love you it it's a wonderful feeling I wasn't swop it for anything else in the world

We Love To Treat Women Great ,But We Havn't got Any Money So We Treat Them Like Shit-Izzy Stradlin 1986
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2006, 04:48:32 PM »

Mr. Dick Purple
2. teach her to become better (it works)  ok
3. cheat.

I'm going for number 2 option  Grin

No man can be my equal
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2006, 11:30:34 PM »

I'm in love, but sadly all things must pass...
Sweet s
Rocker

Here There Everywhere

« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2006, 04:00:52 AM »

Did everyone have a good valentines day!!,? I did my fiancee spoiled me rotten ok

We Love To Treat Women Great ,But We Havn't got Any Money So We Treat Them Like Shit-Izzy Stradlin 1986
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2006, 04:59:38 AM »

lucky you..

nah, i had a boring valentines..thank god my baby boy smiled at me loads.. love( he is asleep with his bunny right now, sooo cute lol )

Nothing to say
Sweet s
Rocker

Here There Everywhere

« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2006, 05:41:59 AM »

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.. ,That is so sweet i want one of them one day preferably sooner rather than later Smiley

Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2006, 02:05:13 AM »

Love is patient.  Love is kind.   
yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes yes  yes   yes  yes  yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes    yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes yes  yes   yes  yes  yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes    yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes yes  yes   yes  yes  yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes yes  yes   yes  yes  yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes    yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes yes  yes   yes  yes  yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes   yes

Love is the feeling I have for the little blue smileys!   love

rofl

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2006, 03:35:09 AM »

I found a person who I identify with, hundreds of times better than a girl who? I only have sex with...

Mr. Dick Purple
2. teach her to become better (it works)? ok
3. cheat.

I'm going for number 2 option? Grin

But think how much it sucks if she leaves you after you taught her all those tricks of the trade and then some random guy will have the best girl ever? hihi

Did everyone have a good valentines day!!,? I did my fiancee spoiled me rotten ok

I did, first I had to go out with the bosses of a big company where we worked on our marketing plan. So we had our meeting, went to the sauna and ate good,, after that it was a "few" beers at the bar (on the company's tap off course)? so when I finally got home to my girl I was pretty wasted. But everything went so well that my boss told me I get to take clients out a lot. And even worse I get to travel abroad a lot too, damn I feel unlucky? yes

But the next morning was great, my gf had left me a valentines card and a note where she wished that I didn't have that bad a hangover and left me some meds to cure it and asked if we could meet later. So I bought her something nice for the valentine and a card. A day late, but anyway Smiley

Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2006, 09:02:31 AM »

But think how much it sucks if she leaves you after you taught her all those tricks of the trade and then some random guy will have the best girl ever? hihi
Man! thats a bad omen  Sad
Anyway my valentines suck Im here in Santiago de Chile and I was with my best bud but he aint no girl! I wanted some action and since is my first visit here I spent the day all alone  Cry

No man can be my equal
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2006, 01:33:54 PM »

Anyway my valentines suck Im here in Santiago de Chile and I was with my best bud but he aint no girl! I wanted some action and since is my first visit here I spent the day all alone Cry

Aww, baby!  I was thinking of you!   Kiss   Kiss   Kiss   Kiss

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: