Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:34:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Love thread
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Love thread  (Read 141987 times)
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #620 on: April 25, 2010, 10:17:46 AM »

Here's "One hell-of-a Stalker" by One Chance Moses with me and my bandmate, enjoy Smiley

http://www.4shared.com/audio/L7jTZJ24/one_hell-of_a_stalker.html

Here's the lyrics;

One hell-of-a Stalkie

Yes I needed
You to go away
I needed some peace of mind
Some peace of mind that'll stay
So I dump'd it
Down to the alley behind the bar
Maybe your psyhcward
Could be your way
Weirdos and stalkers
That's right
Get out of my way
Don't need to have none of your
Come and spend the night
I don't need no psychos
Standing in my backyard
Just take your pills n'
Won't you cut me some slack

Chorus:

You're one hell-of a stalker
Yeah, that's what you are
You're one hell-of a stalker, babe
A nut-case in a bar
Maybe someday we see you
Before I make you cry
I know you tried to reach me
But I was much to high
Much to high
Much to high
Much to high

Stalkers and psychos
They make no sense to me
They invade my privacy
And think the do as they please
Like start a mini-affair
Or spread some fucking disease
I told her to go away
It's all greek to her
Well some say I'm handsome
And other say that's just me
Some say I'm crazy
I guess I'll always be
But it's been such a long time
Since I knew some peace of mind
It's all the means to an end, I,
I keep on movin' along

Chorus:
You're one hell-of a stalker
A nut-case in a bar
You're one hell-of a stalker, babe
Yeah, that's what you are
Maybe someday we see you
Before I make you cry
I know you tried to reach me
But I was much to high
Much to high
Much to high
Much to high

All the tales and gossip
Your rumours about me
I'm a small town white boy
Just tryin' to make ends meet
Don't need your tabloids
Don't watch that much TV
Just makin' my livin', baby,
Well that's enough for me

Chorus

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #621 on: April 25, 2010, 10:58:23 AM »

hhmm love what's that got ta do with it.
right now im just about family and what's true.
i think that love at least my love is worth more.
it will take some time to trust another man or woman really love sucks right now 4 me.

the one an only horsey !
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #622 on: April 25, 2010, 11:47:23 AM »

Love doesn't have to be shared only in a romantic sense, I admit it is probably the most gratifing, but  it can also be felt or based around so many other wonderful things Horsey, regarding your situation though, like you mentioned above, stay true to yourself and family, surround yourself with other great things in life and learn what you are really about and who you are on a sober level, once you have become comfortable with those factors, maybe then you will be ready to love and trust again, because maybe by then you trust yourself as well Wink.  When you are lucky enough to establish all of that, you will find nothing more fulfilling than those feelings real love has to offer.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 11:00:30 PM by msaxl43 » Logged

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #623 on: May 04, 2010, 10:43:52 AM »

The girl I was thinking of asking out updated her Facebook status to 'In a relationship'. Fucking social networking! Ruining my..... social life?? 0_o

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #624 on: May 04, 2010, 12:49:55 PM »

why can't I "be in a relationship" with more than one girl at a time on facebook?

Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #625 on: May 07, 2010, 02:21:35 PM »

why can't I "be in a relationship" with more than one girl at a time on facebook?
hihi hihi hihi Since those girls would know your CHEATING on them and that they would KNOW who the girl or girls are.

Thats usually to big no no's when it comes to dateing.

Joe

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #626 on: May 08, 2010, 03:13:31 AM »

"It's complicated."
nekomex
Rocker

« Reply #627 on: May 09, 2010, 02:53:42 AM »

i think am in love with my best girl friend.

shit, thats just fucking morronic because we know that always works out so well. rant
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #628 on: May 09, 2010, 07:10:21 AM »

shit, thats just fucking morronic because we know that always works out so well. rant
classic, dunno how many times i've been there
nekomex
Rocker

« Reply #629 on: May 09, 2010, 11:50:16 PM »

how many of those times things worked out ok for you? any advise?
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #630 on: May 10, 2010, 02:06:50 PM »

Yeah the break ups are much worse!!!!!!!

Joe

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #631 on: May 10, 2010, 02:42:49 PM »

It has never worked out for me in the way that I got them, closest is that they have gotten crushes on me when I have moved on to the next one

It's a stupid advice but it's the only I can give and that's to try and find someone else, stop thinking about her in the ways that you are, it's hard i know but it's less painful in the long run + there are lots of great girls out there
nekomex
Rocker

« Reply #632 on: May 10, 2010, 10:46:28 PM »

thanks CheapJon  ok
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #633 on: May 11, 2010, 08:03:36 AM »

"It's complicated."

^ That sounds like trying to work out an old relationship for me.

Nekomex I haven't had any trouble dating a friend, I'm still friends with them after the break up plus the fence is much lower if some party-night goes to the next level.

I met this girl on friday while working, it was a blast, the flirting was nice and I gave her a lift and my phonenumber, she told me she'd defintely want to see me again. I mean she was so cute I knew the moment I saw he that I'll try my luck with her. Scary thing is whenever I've met someone that hit me like this, I've ended up dating her.

She didn't call the next day, tho.

So I called another girl to hang out with, and my bandmate joined too. We had a fun night and I met the friday girl, too, and spoke to her a while, but I had to stick with my gameplan since I already had company.

I'm sure you guessed it folks, I delivered and set up a date with friday later.

I feel a bit bad for the saturday girl, tho, my friend told me she's really into me. To my defence I didn't plan it, 'nor did I let her expect something more.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 06:47:32 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #634 on: May 24, 2010, 09:13:52 AM »

I think it's time for an update.

The date never worked out with the girl in the last thread.

To be honest, nothing really worked for me, I agreed to go on a date with an ex, only to have her call the last second that she was tired/trapped in fire/burned all her clothes.

Frankly, I didn't take it bad, I had all this time on my hands, so I started working out, living a bit healthier, even decided not to drink for two (next friday would be three) weeks.
I even made a bet about how my break in smoking will last longer than a much ridiculed relationship of a local zero celebrity. I started it today. so far so good, but usually it's the third day that is the worst.

It was refreshing. I can honestlty say that shutting this women stuff out of the picture was a good thing.

Sure I, I still got my drive, so I had a girl I visited, it seemed like an ideal thing for me. no stress AND some release. I was naive thinking that she'd be ok with it.

Things never stay simple.

So I was working at a pub (not my usual place, I felt the need to widen my hunting grounds). There's she was and again, the girl from the previous thread, I felt out of breath when I looked at her.

Her aunt was with her and in for some karaoke and before I put her  on she gives me a hint; "Ask her out the fourth time". So she's been talking.  ok

And that's what I did, she comes to order a song and I ask her what she's doing tomorrow since I think we just got a date. She likes the idea, sooner, and ask me which time do I finish.

Today is the second date. It seems my prediction in the last post is going to be true.

Sure there will be some problems, like this girl I spent some time with. She sent me a message how she misses me.
What makes it worse, this is second time I'm doing this to her. I just thought that we were on the same page.

I guess there is some problems by having this kind off relationship with a friend.
She'll get over it.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 02:44:11 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #635 on: August 01, 2010, 03:32:52 AM »

funny how moral contracts are always breeched on the male side...

Yeah, and the women who knowingly fuck married men are completely moral and aren't breaching anything, are they?

Men can't cheat unless there are woman willing to cheat with them, and the oft-told theory that women are oblivious that guys are married/in relationships is a fucking myth.  Women know it, and they love it.  They love "topping" the man's wife/girlfriend.  It's a source of power.  "I'll fuck this woman's guy just to prove I'm prettier than she is, just to see if I can do it.  Just to see if I can get away with it."
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 03:44:41 AM by Bridge » Logged
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #636 on: August 02, 2010, 06:42:23 AM »

Here's what has been going on lately;  I started dating this girl I wrote about earlier and we decided to call it quits after a while, but kept eachother around as a friend with benefits (ex1).

When things went downhill with her I had some talk with another ex(2) about how we should try again, but since she was always busy (we squeezed two dates, had fun, did some kissing) when I asked her out I got another ex(3) to come home with me one night visiting a pub, a friend with benefits again. Had a good time.

Next friday I'm having my band rehearsal and we hit some pubs later, I get harrased by quite a few cougars and one of them tried to open my belt while I was singing karaoke, we found it funny.

Later I find myself talking with a group of girls. They ask me to wait while they spend AGES in womens restroom, so after three minutes I've done waiting. I see this girl I know has a thing for me ordering a drink so I go to talk. It turns out she's there with some guy when I told her I would like her company.

You didn't see this one coming...  hihi

I take her hand and say, "well, dump the guy then" and take her for a dance, they was some ballad playing. I leave with her later and didn't see her date anywhere, the guy did however send her a few text messages and call when she was at my place Cheesy

The same night/morning (4:30am.)I get a call from ex1, a group of my ex's and the fat one I didn't sleep with had been telling her something how of me cheatingd on her while we were still together, I tell her  the lying fattie is just full of shit, compensating her own lack of sexlife by making up shit about other people, I even call the fat one and tell her that I don't care about if I'm the main topic of their gossip, but she should really stop making shit up.

She can't come up with a reply so I hang up and call the ex1 back. It's funny how the always try to sabotage my affairs by telling the girl how I'm always with another girl and even while it's true the sabotage never works. It must be frustrating to them.  rofl

She asks if I'm home, probably thinking to come over and I tell her who I got for some company - she sounded a bit pissed about it.

I get an txt message the next morning from the ex(2) how she explains something about how she doesn't want to open any old wounds, she starts dating a guy next day. I wonder if he knows about our dates and I don't like losing either.

But it's good that I don't need to wonder about her anymore.

And as you can see, being single ain't working that bad for me.

Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #637 on: August 02, 2010, 10:28:36 AM »

Not to get personal Sincut, but I hope you are practicing safe sex yes.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #638 on: August 06, 2010, 04:57:43 AM »

Holy shit SinCut you trying to get as many girls as Steven Adler???
If you ask me you need to learn a bit of restrain. Do you honestly have such low loyalty to a women you go out with?
I kinda half way expected all this from what you always brag about but getting with a girl that is on a date? You really got no respect at all but I am a guy that trys to show some chilvery. I would dream of doing some of the stuff but I don't think I could take it as far as you do.

And by the way shouldn't this be in like the jerry springer thread Sin because I fail to see the love part from your posts?  rofl
(Sorry I couldn't resist that one!!!)

Joe

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #639 on: August 06, 2010, 06:41:05 AM »

Holy shit SinCut you trying to get as many girls as Steven Adler???
If you ask me you need to learn a bit of restrain. Do you honestly have such low loyalty to a women you go out with?
I kinda half way expected all this from what you always brag about but getting with a girl that is on a date? You really got no respect at all but I am a guy that trys to show some chilvery. I would dream of doing some of the stuff but I don't think I could take it as far as you do.

And by the way shouldn't this be in like the jerry springer thread Sin because I fail to see the love part from your posts?  rofl
(Sorry I couldn't resist that one!!!)

Joe

Who's to say I haven't?

And I'm not going out with anyone, I like being single, so why are you talking about loyalty? Relationships is a different thing, and if one ends, I don't use a mourning period.

And no, I didn't respect the guy she was on a date with, why should I? And really, if a chick I'm on a date leaves with another guy, well I think I only saved him a world of trouble. (and, of course, I'm hard to resist.)

Love? Sure I hope to meet someone I fall in love with, until then I just think I keep on doing what I do best.

But you know I'm not all that bad, I friend of mine who is really lousy with girls has feelings for one in particular.
So I joined their party and soon the girl was hitting on me. When we got to the bar she grabbed my ass and I noticed her looking and smiling at me every time I noticed her. But if I nailed her, it would've broken my friends heart, even if he really never have a chance with her, my friend is a weak 6, she's an 8 and not into inner beauty.

Anyway she leaves after a while, prolly 'cos mr 6 here couldn't take a hint and I was passive.

Here's the prelude to the moral of the story;

Later that night an ex of mine join us (or she wanted spend time with me). We go to a afterparty and this "friend" is hitting on her, I'm not worried, since he doesn't have a chance (tho I wondered if she was on some vendetta since I left her a week earlier) anyway she's not interested and starts to lose her temper to the guy since he doesn't seem to understand no or stop or just simple I'm not interested.

Mr 6 get's pissed and starts to praise himself over me "I'm on smarter than he is, and stronger and.." and he goes with that for a while. Finally I (sin) cut in and tell him he can keep on being stronger and smarter than I am, but I'm still the one leaving with the girl, while he's feeling sorry for himself. (He was earlier going on to my ex how he aint good enough for anyone).

To my surprise he attacks me. I got loose and he stumbles to the ground drunk. That's when I leave with my ex to my place.

So finally the moral of the story;
Next time I won't pass the girl he has some feelings for.
And he's no more a friend of mine either.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: