Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 08:12:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227826 Posts in 43249 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Greys anatomy
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greys anatomy  (Read 2396 times)
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« on: March 28, 2006, 01:36:44 PM »

I think its an awesome tv show. The series has finished and anxious for the next series to start. It's starting on Channel 5 in Uk but i saw 1st series on Living TV. It's way better than ER and the acting and the script is fantasting. I think that oriental woman doctor (4got her name) is hilarious and i love her sarcasm. I can't tell whether the woman who plays Meredith gray is ugly or not. She's sometimes hot and sometimes not. Confusing.

So who else loves it?

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2006, 03:08:28 PM »

I love it since the first time I saw the series, specially cause Im a big fan of Katherine Heigl  drool
I always love her movies even though some of them (for not saying all of them) suck  hihi

No man can be my equal
Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2006, 03:15:02 PM »

I dunno katherine is a god part but i think grey makes the whole show as good as it is  peace

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2006, 03:18:39 PM »

Yeah I know, But katherine's character isn't a must in the show, as for Sandra Oh character I think she is a must  ok

No man can be my equal
holtzmn73
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 04:36:02 PM »

I just started watching the show after the Super Bowl episode. I think Grey is weird looking, way too thin!
BigCombo
Rocker

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 08:21:00 PM »

Never seen it...but Scrubs is handsdown the best show shot in a hospital.
Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2006, 01:09:39 PM »

If You think that youll like greys anatomy too ... its really comedic but its also a bit of a love story but its worth it because of the comedy

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2006, 03:15:11 PM »

Well i like scrubs too and I think that series is awsome, well written and the characters are well developed  yes

No man can be my equal
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2006, 10:29:21 PM »

I've seen a couple of episodes of Grey's Anatomy. The one where there's some kind of explosive device in a patient's chest cavity. The bomb had the potential to detonate and possibly blow up the entire hospital. All the doctors knew of the bomb and possible explosion, yet two of them decide to have sex in the locker room while all this is going on.  Huh

There seems to be a lot of making out and sex among the doctors. I mean does that really happen in hospitals?  hihi
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2006, 10:53:17 AM »

I've seen a couple of episodes of Grey's Anatomy. The one where there's some kind of explosive device in a patient's chest cavity. The bomb had the potential to detonate and possibly blow up the entire hospital. All the doctors knew of the bomb and possible explosion, yet two of them decide to have sex in the locker room while all this is going on.? Huh

There seems to be a lot of making out and sex among the doctors. I mean does that really happen in hospitals?? hihi

yes, according to my sister. she worked in one injecting mouth cancer patient

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: