Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:24:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  criticized
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: criticized  (Read 8997 times)
SuperMike
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2006, 04:24:35 AM »

The other day I was criticized for wearing my G n' R shirt by two Gothic girls in my school.

It didn't bother me because I don't associate with them anyway.
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2006, 02:51:01 PM »

The other day I was criticized for wearing my G n' R shirt by two Gothic girls in my school.

It didn't bother me because I don't associate with them anyway.

If I was you I'd just laugh in their face, I mean what do they listen to? Indesipherable bullshit about killing people and crap, who are they to critisize?!
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2006, 03:23:11 PM »

Guys are like, "Hell yes!? Guns N' Fuckin Roses!"? ? beer

... most girls don't have a clue ? ?Roll Eyes

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2006, 03:19:40 AM »

The only reason girls become goth is because they're fat and the black makes them look slimmer.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2006, 12:24:44 PM »

haha that's funny man...
Goldie
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2006, 06:15:26 AM »

What kind of DORKS pick on someone for liking Guns N' Roses? That's like saying the Rolling Stones are so over. I'm guessing these are younger morons who dis Guns. Well, they are young and dumb.? rant

Guns N' Roses will always rock. Will always be cool. Will always be against the system.

Don't let Dweebs tell you who to listen to. You rock with the best. Rock with Guns N' Roses!? peace
Sam
Headliner

"Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Dizzy Reed"

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2006, 05:46:28 PM »

well I'm a "younger moron", and most of my friends have good taste in music. Sure, there is the kid who thinks that fall out boy, simple plan, and other crappy bands are the next coming of the Beatles, but for the most part, my pals are into the classics.

"Tell me what you're gonna believe"
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2006, 05:57:38 PM »

I would kick the ass of any person who criticizes me for listening to GNR... nah just kidding... too tough dont you think ? Wink
Sam
Headliner

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2006, 09:40:16 PM »

Ha ha, yeah Carlos. I don't get mad at em, I feel bad for em.

Goldie
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2006, 06:11:15 AM »

well I'm a "younger moron", and most of my friends have good taste in music. Sure, there is the kid who thinks that fall out boy, simple plan, and other crappy bands are the next coming of the Beatles, but for the most part, my pals are into the classics.

I didn't mean to offend younger people in general. My nephew is 15 and he's a huge Guns N' Roses fan (and I didn't introduce him to them). So I know some the younger folks have taste.? Kiss Kiss and make up??? Kiss
Good~
Now the suggestion to kick ass if they don't like Guns N' Roses~ Wouldn't that be the Axl approach and therefore the correct? (Disclaimer: Do not take literally for I do not want to be responsible for jail time/detention)
art vandalay
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2006, 06:09:16 PM »

most people where i live dont know who they are. people are like "those are the guys that played paridise city and november rain, their pretty cool i guess".  i havent heard amy1 say they sucked. people bash metallica though  rant
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2006, 07:11:46 PM »

What kind of DORKS pick on someone for liking Guns N' Roses? That's like saying the Rolling Stones are so over. I'm guessing these are younger morons who dis Guns. Well, they are young and dumb.? rant

Guns N' Roses will always rock. Will always be cool. Will always be against the system.

Don't let Dweebs tell you who to listen to. You rock with the best. Rock with Guns N' Roses!? peace

Umm, I don't know how to tell you this, but, I saw the Rolling Stones at the halftime show, and, well, they ARE so over.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Goldie
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2006, 06:02:32 AM »

Umm, I don't know how to tell you this, but, I saw the Rolling Stones at the halftime show, and, well, they ARE so over.

How well will you perform on a stage with crap sound system and half the band is 100 years old and the other half has been dead for 20 years? The Stones do pretty damn good for what they've got!? rofl
Origen
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2006, 01:29:33 PM »

Never all my friends listen to different types of music so it doesn't bother anyone who listens to what ?

I never bother to explain the current GnR situation  hihi
Sam
Headliner

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2006, 05:28:21 PM »

What kind of DORKS pick on someone for liking Guns N' Roses? That's like saying the Rolling Stones are so over. I'm guessing these are younger morons who dis Guns. Well, they are young and dumb.  rant

Don't let Dweebs tell you who to listen to. You rock with the best. Rock with Guns N' Roses!  peace

I liked it when Mick said something to the effect that I can't get no satisfaction could have been played in Super Bowl I. Sad, but true.

Stealthcamo
Headliner

This one's for you downloading mother fuckers.

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2006, 06:23:02 PM »

I was wearin' my GNR hoodie and one girl asks me "what's Guns N' Roses" and my friend says something like "its this gay ass band". And so I say "fuck you man its better than that gay ass techno you listen too." (Please note I don't hate the gays)

Another time was when I was wearin'? my GNR hoodie and another one of my friends said to me "Man Guns N' Roses is dead" to which I say "Nah mean Chinese Democracy will come out in a year or 6" hihi

Other times its just me telling my friend that they are better than Green Day cause he likes to talk shit about GNR and has some dumbass belief that Green Day is better than KISS which really pisses me off.

Another time a girl said that GNR is over rated and their only good song was Paradise City. But this is coming from some one who listens to Slipknot so I don't care what she has to say at all.

Nope it ain't easy liking? bands like GNR, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, KISS,or Aerosmith (hey I'm listening to Dream On right now Smiley) in a rap/current music dominated school.
Sam
Headliner

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2006, 04:48:12 PM »

I don't consider Slipknot a band...they are a noise-making holloween party.

Stealthcamo
Headliner

This one's for you downloading mother fuckers.

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2006, 07:06:03 PM »

Amen to that brother beer. Its funny too because my friend said to me that if I like Iron Maiden then I'll like Slipknot. I stongly disagree.
Jonathan
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2006, 07:10:22 PM »

Off topic, I think you should buy their "new" record Vol. 3 "The Subliminal Verses" and re-think, there are actually a couple of ballads on there as well, so you should not call them what you just did.

Yes, I have been criticized for listening to Guns N' Roses, a lot of times, but I don't really care.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 07:12:51 PM by I have a good title » Logged
Sam
Headliner

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2006, 09:15:31 PM »

Off topic, I think you should buy their "new" record Vol. 3 "The Subliminal Verses" and re-think, there are actually a couple of ballads on there as well, so you should not call them what you just did.

I suppose you're right. I've only heard songs of theirs that have been being played a lot on the radio.

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: