Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:52:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Studio demo of Cornshucker on eBay?!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Studio demo of Cornshucker on eBay?!  (Read 4018 times)
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« on: January 30, 2006, 02:37:06 PM »

Almost Famous at mygnr found this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/GUNS-N-ROSES-GREAT-WHITE-ALAN-NIVEN-PKG-RIAA-CD-LP-ELVI_W0QQitemZ7583516282QQcategoryZ53261QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Anyone got the 5K?  smoking

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 02:54:21 PM »

There's more interesting things in that auction:

UNRELEASED CDS! Mr. NIVEN owns the originals and has exclusively released this demos and unreleased material. The sound quality is excellent. THIS IS THE REAL DEAL! NOT BOOTLEGs!
GUNS N ROSES 4 SONG SIGNED CD BY ALAN NIVEN PATIENCE unreleased cornshucker patience acoustic version
LIMITED CD COPY OF unreleased masters of GUNS N ROSES 4 SONG SIGNED CD BY ALAN NIVEN
SONGS: PATIENCE (acoustic) * ONE IN A MILLION * YOU'RE CRAZY * CORNSHUCKER (never released anywhere)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUNS N ROSES CD MISTA BROWNSTONE UNRELEASED ALAN NIVEN! LIVE STONES ALICE COOPER ORIGINAL MIX MISTA BROWNSTONE
DETAILS:
SALT OFF THE EARTH WITH THE ROLLING STONES (recorded at the Trump Plaza Atlantic City 1989)
UNDER MY WHEELS WITH ALICE COOPER (recorded at the Long Beach Arena in 1987)
MISTA BROWNSTONE---the original mix by Alan Niven and Michael Lardie (mixed at Total Access Redondo Beach in 1987. This was the first song from "The Appetite Sessions" to get an accepted mix!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUNS N ROSES DEMO CD SIGNED A NIVEN JUMPIN AX FLASH
Details:
JUMPIN AX FLASH 1986 GUNS N' ROSES DEMOS
SONGS: jumpin jack flash; you're crazy, reckless life, heartbreak hotel, shadow of your love, welcome to the jungle, move to the city, mama kin

GUNS N ROSES LIVE AT MARQUEE CLUB SIGNED CD BY A NIVEN!

unreleased masters of GUNS N ROSES live at THE ORIGINAL MARQUEE LONDON 1987
QUOTED BY ALAN NIVEN: "G N' R LIVE AT THE ORIGINAL MARQUEE LONDON 1987 * From the Gunners First Ever European Tour! It's live'r then you'll ever F...in be!
so y'wanna know the track list? do you think the band ever knew what they were gonna play?
JUST PLAY THE F....R--LOUD!"

KNOCKING ON HEAVEN?S DOOR * GUNS N ROSES An alternate take. David Geffen wanted something to bolster a weak Tom Cruise movie. Is doing something for such a reason an artistic death knell? Would we be...?

SALT OF THE EARTH * ROLLING STONES, AXL & IZZY Live from Trump Terrace in Atlantic City. Jagger invited Axl & Iz to pick a song. They demurred, so I selected a brilliant song that had never been performed live before, from the days when Jagger had a social consciousness. Ax wipes the floor with ol' RUBBA LIPPS!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Steve McKagan
VIP

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2006, 03:22:30 PM »

drool drool drool drool

-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2006, 01:05:19 AM »

If anyone is planning on getting this.. I can only pray you share the studio Cornshucker. I've always wanted to listen to that...

gnrevolution.com
anythinggoes
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2006, 03:33:27 AM »

There's more interesting things in that auction:

UNRELEASED CDS! Mr. NIVEN owns the originals and has exclusively released this demos and unreleased material. The sound quality is excellent. THIS IS THE REAL DEAL! NOT BOOTLEGs!
GUNS N ROSES 4 SONG SIGNED CD BY ALAN NIVEN PATIENCE unreleased cornshucker patience acoustic version
LIMITED CD COPY OF unreleased masters of GUNS N ROSES 4 SONG SIGNED CD BY ALAN NIVEN
SONGS: PATIENCE (acoustic) * ONE IN A MILLION * YOU'RE CRAZY * CORNSHUCKER (never released anywhere)

GUNS N ROSES CD MISTA BROWNSTONE UNRELEASED ALAN NIVEN! LIVE STONES ALICE COOPER ORIGINAL MIX MISTA BROWNSTONE
DETAILS:
SALT OFF THE EARTH WITH THE ROLLING STONES (recorded at the Trump Plaza Atlantic City 1989)
UNDER MY WHEELS WITH ALICE COOPER (recorded at the Long Beach Arena in 1987)
MISTA BROWNSTONE---the original mix by Alan Niven and Michael Lardie (mixed at Total Access Redondo Beach in 1987. This was the first song from "The Appetite Sessions" to get an accepted mix!

GUNS N ROSES DEMO CD SIGNED A NIVEN JUMPIN AX FLASH
Details:
JUMPIN AX FLASH 1986 GUNS N' ROSES DEMOS
SONGS: jumpin jack flash; you're crazy, reckless life, heartbreak hotel, shadow of your love, welcome to the jungle, move to the city, mama kin

GUNS N ROSES LIVE AT MARQUEE CLUB SIGNED CD BY A NIVEN!

unreleased masters of GUNS N ROSES live at THE ORIGINAL MARQUEE LONDON 1987
QUOTED BY ALAN NIVEN: "G N' R LIVE AT THE ORIGINAL MARQUEE LONDON 1987 * From the Gunners First Ever European Tour! It's live'r then you'll ever F...in be!
so y'wanna know the track list? do you think the band ever knew what they were gonna play?
JUST PLAY THE F....R--LOUD!"

KNOCKING ON HEAVEN?S DOOR * GUNS N ROSES An alternate take. David Geffen wanted something to bolster a weak Tom Cruise movie. Is doing something for such a reason an artistic death knell? Would we be...?

SALT OF THE EARTH * ROLLING STONES, AXL & IZZY Live from Trump Terrace in Atlantic City. Jagger invited Axl & Iz to pick a song. They demurred, so I selected a brilliant song that had never been performed live before, from the days when Jagger had a social consciousness. Ax wipes the floor with ol' RUBBA LIPPS!

/jarmo

i know limulus purchased at least one of these cd's i did ask him about how different they sounded but he never replied but $40  for 4 songs i possibly already have 4-5 times over is a bit much. if i know they are different id buy them
Steve McKagan
VIP

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2006, 03:44:15 AM »

Should this be seen as official material? And is it ok to trade? I don't think so.

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2006, 02:34:49 PM »

4000$....................................anyone interested? hihi   

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2006, 01:39:41 PM »

Anyone know if this is real or not?  I don't really like that song..  but the quality is awful.. anything new from the studio would be awsome..
Origen
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2006, 06:19:57 PM »

4000$....................................anyone interested? hihi? ?

I wouldn't even pay that for CD never mind 1 demo.
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2006, 10:58:52 PM »

i think the coolest part about this is....  the realization of how much unreleased material from the old band thatis out there that could surface at any time... grasping at straws but i hope some the mid 90's demos surfaces
odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2006, 10:35:59 AM »

4000$....................................anyone interested? hihi? ?

I wouldn't even pay that for CD never mind 1 demo.

I would pay 4000dollars instantly to get CD peace
billsguy
Rocker

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2006, 04:04:23 PM »

so is there really no known copy of cornshucker recorded in a studio?  just curious

Mike
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2006, 09:30:06 PM »

For all those who don't know me, I'm Almost Famous on mygnr.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
Briggsy
Rocker

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2006, 12:07:23 AM »

screw the cornchucker demo, I want that Elvi Award Shocked

G&R
11.27.02 - Albany
05.14.06 - NYC
05.15.06 - NYC
11.17.06 - Ottawa
01.31.10 - Ottawa
11.23.11 - Albany
08.21.17 - Ottawa
Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2006, 01:26:27 PM »

Cornshucker? What is this ?!! Can someone please tell me how to get it?

Thanks very much!

'Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, time went by and it became a joke'.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: