Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 07:36:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227795 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Daily GNR E-Mail / Update information
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Daily GNR E-Mail / Update information  (Read 2141 times)
Deez Nuts
Rocker

Village Gorilla Neck

« on: February 18, 2006, 08:34:50 PM »

Just a thought that I think would be cool.? I think it'd be awesome to have a member be in charge of sending out an email once daily (during these busy stretches) just updating everyone on information that has transpired during the day.? It wouldn't have to be a mod (they obviously have their hands tied just controlling some of these newbs), but just someone that is a regular like YG, JamesLofton, mikeguiliana (sp), etc.? Someone who we have come to know that they have their head on straight and are respected members of the forum.? ?

You'd only send it to members who request the email info, and it wouldn't have to be a novel, just something for people to look at who don't have 23 hours a day to read a bunch of newby topics.?

And this email newsletter regardless of if it happens daily, should be ESSENTIAL during times that HTGTH is down.? I'm not going to call out any other fan site, but last week when HTGTH was down I visited another site and it was horrendous!? And that was even before there was all this activity, I can't imagine trying to find info there now.?

So let me know what you think and "if anyone wants to take the initiative, that go-get em type attitude" (axl before the band did an intro jam before rocket queen at Fargo, 2002) then that'd be awesome!

Thanks

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez Nuts

Fargo  Nov 15, 2002
NY       May 15, 2006
NY       May 17, 2006
Ames   Dec 1,   2006
Mpls     Dec 2,   2006
Sturgis Aug 13, 2010
Fargo Aug 11, 2021
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: