Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 11:44:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Weird new photo from NIN.com has Chinese Democracy in it!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weird new photo from NIN.com has Chinese Democracy in it!!!  (Read 54051 times)
CaptainSpaulding1K
Headliner

Chicago 11-18-02

« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2006, 10:25:17 PM »

I never said they did. I said they played Moline, like NIN did on the 12th of February this year. Just because the NIN photo was posted today, doesn't mean it was taken today.
If you have Windows XP, you can Right-Click on the JPEG and choose properties. ?Click on the Summary tab at top, and then the Advanced button. ?You can then see the embedded Jpeg properties from the camera and subsequent editing software. ?
You'll see "Date Picture Taken" ?2/22/2006 10:31 AM

Have some of my tasty fried chicken.  It just tastes so damn good!
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2006, 10:25:38 PM »

It is not a hidden message, hint, suggestion or yarning of Robin to come back.
It is a challenge.
That picture just screams "Ok team Axl, we double dare you you motherfuckers, we look EVEN less like a band than you guys!Bring it on!

Could they look anymore like just 5 random people coming from 5 very different lives?
I mean..from left to right, that's clearly
Jim, Ex-roadie of The Darkness
Ted, that quiet and  freaky guy from high school whose name you always forgot
Bill, fireman, devorced
Jake,5th in command in Apple's Idaho's techincal support department. Married, 2 children.
Jack,got hit by a microphone stand in Marilyn Manson concert back in 1996, spend 10 years in coma.Just woke up.Wondering where all the other goths are.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 10:27:23 PM by LeftToDecay » Logged

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
DOASHK
p00p yea
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2006, 10:28:23 PM »

is it possible that is a mixing studio or something like that, someone check out what nin's been doing lately and why they would be at a place like that
RyboFlavin
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2006, 10:29:30 PM »

If you have Windows XP, you can Right-Click on the JPEG and choose properties. ?Click on the Summary tab at top, and then the Advanced button. ?You can then see the embedded Jpeg properties from the camera and subsequent editing software. ?
You'll see "Date Picture Taken" ?2/22/2006 10:31 AM

Good call. ? These properties also show that the photo was subsequently edited using Photoshop CS2 Macintosh. ?The text at the bottom was most likely photoshopped into the photo...they probably just typed the date wrong.
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2006, 10:41:32 PM »

It is a challenge.
That picture just screams "Ok team Axl, we double dare you you motherfuckers, we look EVEN less like a band than you guys!Bring it on!

Could they look anymore like just 5 random people coming from 5 very different lives?
Ted, that quiet and? freaky guy from high school whose name you always forgot
Bill, fireman, devorced
Jake,5th in command in Apple's Idaho's techincal support department. Married, 2 children.
Jack,got hit by a microphone stand in Marilyn Manson concert back in 1996, spend 10 years in coma.Just woke up.Wondering where all the other goths are.

haha wow that made my day.

anyway this just gets weirder and weirder, someone said earlier that maybe this is hinting at Guns N' Roses and Nine Inch Nails touring together soon which actually seems possible, that would be awesome too!!!

My guess would be that it is just a playful stab at Robin.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
RichardNixon
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2006, 10:43:44 PM »

I think it's just a little jab, a tounge-in-cheek joke.
Poof!
Rocker

« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2006, 10:50:27 PM »

haha wow that made my day.

anyway this just gets weirder and weirder, someone said earlier that maybe this is hinting at Guns N' Roses and Nine Inch Nails touring together soon which actually seems possible, that would be awesome too!!!

"... We looked all over for the right guitarist," Reznor wrote. "In retrospect, I believe we were looking for someone to fill Robin's shoes. When Aaron walked through the door, he pissed on Robin's shoes and kicked them out the door where they belong--effectively closing a chapter. A great chapter, but one that is in the past." Trent Reznor."

If it's photoshopped at Trent's request, I'm not sure what his motive would be. But I don't think it means a NIN/GN'R tour.

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2006, 10:52:15 PM »

LOL,whats up with Reznors hair?He looks like a dumbass.

rofl, fucking funny

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
ILChief
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2006, 10:57:28 PM »

look in the upper right hand corner, see anything familar??

this is directly from NIN.com
they (GNR) are puttin out clues for us.lets say from this clue we get the number 9,as in NINE inch nails.maybe CD will be released on the 9th of a month.we will have to look for a clue to give us the month.ha ha,lock me back in my room please coz my head hurts and im starting to froth at the mouth again.noooooooooooooo not the white jacket ?nervous crying rant

Well, there are 5 guys in the picture and May is the fifth month. Put that with the "Nine" from Nine Inch Nails and you get May 9th, which is a TUESDAY!!!!!!  Dear lord, now I'm insane.
misterbrownstone
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2006, 11:07:21 PM »

LOL,whats up with Reznors hair?He looks like a dumbass.

I thought it was Adam Sandler at first!

wow, he looks like a fag...
LeftToDecay
VIP

« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2006, 11:10:37 PM »

Yeah I agree. Has to be just a meaningless wink at Robin's direction, nothing more.

Then again, it is incredibly easy to get all make-believy here.Ever since forever, Reznor has had the habit of delivering news, or rather previews of news, via pictures posted atnin.com.
i.e nin fan community got some of the 1st confirmed with teeth track titles from a blurred out picture of a studio reharsal set list.
First hints of Jeordie White being the new nin bass player were the pictures of White hanging with TR in studio.And so on

But Naaaaah.Reznor likes to fuck with people, and he has gotten not only nin fans but also gnr fans all  Huh Huh Huh with just 1 pic. Job well done ok

Rocket_queen125
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2006, 11:37:34 PM »

gnr + NIN hmm i bet they tour together
Journeyman
VIP

Not like you, unlike me...

« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2006, 11:47:39 PM »

It is a challenge.

Ted, that quiet and? freaky guy from high school whose name you always forgot
Bill, fireman, devorced

fucking hilarious ahahahah  rofl rofl

2/7/92 -  Alvalade, Portugal
27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
30/7/06 - Wembley Arena, London
6/10/10 - Meo Arena, Portugal
7/5/16 - AXL/DC Algés, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2006, 11:49:07 PM »

I got a friend at work that is totally into NINs....met Trent quite a few times...going to their concert I believe either the weekend or Mon, I know he is taking off for it and he posts on the NIN website. ? I am gonna show this to him...see if anything has gone around his forum. ?I dunno..I am damn curious as to what this means. ? Are we sure that this is not Photoshopped?

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2006, 11:51:37 PM »

Are we sure that this is not Photoshopped?

No.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
GunsLova
Rocker

VR? LMAO

« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2006, 12:06:51 AM »

Man I'm a graphic designer. U can create that in 20mins..
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2006, 12:27:41 AM »

Man I'm a graphic designer. U can create that in 20mins..

That's what I am saying...the pic itself is real but is the Chinese Demo sign faked.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 12:31:59 AM by DoubleTalkingJive » Logged

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
DOASHK
p00p yea
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2006, 12:30:21 AM »

this is clearly them pissed of after they walked into axl's studio and realised that they will never make as good as music as guns n roses has
SOLGER
Rocker

LIVE N? LET DIE

« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2006, 12:36:05 AM »

That stupid fuck Reznor as of today I was a NIN fan. Fuck him, Axl took him under his wing in 92 and ALLOWED nin to open for GNR, Axl sperad the word that they were worth a penny, he got a buzz going for this band. I heard the last NIN c.d and ooooooooooooh Trenty boy.....Robin pisses and shits in your new guitarrist shoes..its a techno pop album, no need for guitar there a synth would have made the guitar parts easily.

Live N' Let Die
LeftToDecay
VIP

« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2006, 12:50:32 AM »

That stupid fuck Reznor as of today I was a NIN fan. Fuck him, Axl took him under his wing in 92 and ALLOWED nin to open for GNR, Axl sperad the word that they were worth a penny, he got a buzz going for this band. I heard the last NIN c.d and ooooooooooooh Trenty boy.....Robin pisses and shits in your new guitarrist shoes..its a techno pop album, no need for guitar there a synth would have made the guitar parts easily.
So many factual errors in just 3 lines of text.
When hitting reply button I was gonna give a serious answer  but it would take fucking ages because everything you say is just so...wrong. ok

Nutshell:
- Axl and Guns n' Roses had absolutely nothing to do with nin's success.
- Nin's latest album is by far the  most acoustic one they have ever released.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: