Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 11:14:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228010 Posts in 43257 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  More leaks are under way!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: More leaks are under way!  (Read 52166 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #220 on: February 25, 2006, 06:55:28 AM »

it always struck me as funny that all the leaks that appearently circulating are all known or rumoured song titles... fuck leaking, stop this shit now!

listen these leaks may be like 5 years old, why not enjoy them since htey were possibly just works in progress, WOuldn't you like to hear leaks of demos then experience the finished tracks and see how they evolved?

As long as the finished tracks aren't leaked then I am all for it..
88 Days
« Reply #221 on: February 25, 2006, 07:01:34 AM »

it always struck me as funny that all the leaks that appearently circulating are all known or rumoured song titles... fuck leaking, stop this shit now!

listen these leaks may be like 5 years old, why not enjoy them since htey were possibly just works in progress, WOuldn't you like to hear leaks of demos then experience the finished tracks and see how they evolved?

ok i agree with you to a certain extent but i also have a great respect for axl and what he's trying to do, plus i want the whole experience of chinese democracy when it drops. sure i'm curious and these might just be demos, but what if more demos leak and the songs turn up on chinese democracy, only in more polished and maybe slightly different versions? the surprise and awe of the listening experience would be lesser. are you with me?
88 Days
« Reply #222 on: February 25, 2006, 07:06:47 AM »

I will let you know this...

That 10 seconds was only supposed to be given to someone who may have another track to trade. I sent that 10 second clip to someone on this forum. It is my belief the mods here have been monitoring my pm activity since I have been offering $100 a track and snagged the yousendit link that I sent out. The track was then leaked this evening.

You are right that trades are in the works, the time is not yet right for the full track to leak because if it does the song will lose its value and a trade will then be impossible. Whoever leaked this is seriously jepordizing this boards chances of getting more material...

So, once again.. please be patient and let what is going on behind the scenes work itself out.

get off your fucking high horse, who are you, ronald rumsfeld?
fuck leaking, let axl have his momentum!!! rant
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #223 on: February 25, 2006, 07:08:43 AM »

ok i agree with you to a certain extent but i also have a great respect for axl and what he's trying to do, plus i want the whole experience of chinese democracy when it drops. sure i'm curious and these might just be demos, but what if more demos leak and the songs turn up on chinese democracy, only in more polished and maybe slightly different versions? the surprise and awe of the listening experience would be lesser. are you with me?

it's possible, I just know that parts were said to be redone like 5-6 times, so who knows.. I am just enjoying this.. new gnr hasn;'t released one thing yet, I think it's important to do soemthing wacko like leaks to keep fan interest..
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #224 on: February 25, 2006, 07:12:12 AM »

new gnr hasn;'t released one thing yet

they did, Oh My God and Sweet Child O' Mine Wink

88 Days
« Reply #225 on: February 25, 2006, 07:13:50 AM »

Give me a price and I'll pay for them. ?Money is no object and I'd be willing to negotiate a deal. ?Its been too long and the tracks need to come out already.
yes, when axl feels it's time!!!
stop this stealing!!
are you willing to pay for stolen goods?
this pisses me off!!!!
i'm as curious as the next person but i don't understand why not more of you oppose the leaking of the album we have been waiting for for a decade! rant

"so bittersweet this tragedy" no
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 07:16:09 AM by 88 Days » Logged
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #226 on: February 25, 2006, 07:17:40 AM »

new gnr hasn;'t released one thing yet

they did, Oh My God and Sweet Child O' Mine Wink

songs people have actually heard... Releasing scom again doesn't count or the forgotten never known oh my god..

I'm talking new material as in albums
88 Days
« Reply #227 on: February 25, 2006, 07:25:30 AM »

people, even if you get access to one or several of the songs, do NOT pay for them!
do NOT support criminals by offering them money for a stolen product axl rose has put his life into making for us!
you hear me? i oppose this! anyone paying for the tracks or offering the tracks for payment should be not only banned from this community but procecuted!
philspectorshotme
Rocker

i wasn't complaining!

« Reply #228 on: February 25, 2006, 09:53:17 AM »

im being sent this i love and strip bar now by a completely unreleted gnr fan who has found the tracks on demonoid. he seems to think they are legitimate and says this i love is splendid but strip bar is very messy production, that it sounds like "they took a razor blade to it".

whats the craic anyone?
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #229 on: February 25, 2006, 09:57:59 AM »

Oh dear more leaks  no

Ohh, demonoid is not accepting new uses dude.  Let me know if those tracks are legit or whether they are fake  ok .

Thanks. 
zombux
Legend

« Reply #230 on: February 25, 2006, 09:58:37 AM »

im being sent this i love and strip bar now by a completely unreleted gnr fan who has found the tracks on demonoid. he seems to think they are legitimate and says this i love is splendid but strip bar is very messy production, that it sounds like "they took a razor blade to it".

whats the craic anyone?

This I Love is fake.
Strip Bar is very old recording from 1989 - it's very old recording of Yesterdays and The Garden made by Axl Rose and West Arkeen I think

jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #231 on: February 25, 2006, 10:02:27 AM »

whats the craic anyone?

This I Love is fake.
Strip Bar is very old recording from 1989 - it's very old recording of Yesterdays and The Garden made by Axl Rose and West Arkeen I think

Cool! Post 'em I love those songs.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #232 on: February 25, 2006, 10:05:30 AM »

have the leaks happened, i cba to go through all the pages.

html sucks
Steel_Angel
« Reply #233 on: February 25, 2006, 10:12:30 AM »

it was a wrong time for you,
it was a wrong time for me,
it was a wrooonnng time for everyyonee Shocked
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #234 on: February 25, 2006, 10:14:42 AM »

Philspector, I'd like the leek of The Garden please. Cheesy
zombux
Legend

« Reply #235 on: February 25, 2006, 10:16:28 AM »

whats the craic anyone?

This I Love is fake.

Cool! Post 'em I love those songs.
this is Yesterdaze from Unwanted Illusions bootleg. Unfortunately I don't have The Garden here, only in video and that's too heavy to upload for my 128kbps right now. maybe next week

http://rapidshare.de/files/14105812/09_-_Scrap_Bar_Daze.mp3.html

« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 11:08:48 AM by zombux » Logged

blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #236 on: February 25, 2006, 02:44:29 PM »

More are in the process of being swapped around right now, they will be leaked by the end of the weekend.

Someone on mygnr also said a particular somebody here on this forum has the whole version of CATCHER IN THE RYE but has not shared it yet...
  Stop leaking u stupid fukhead

Kayne West qoute "George Bush dont like black people".  Kayne West is like the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Shes a gold digger says it all.  His mind, his ideas, his art, is nothing short of genius.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #237 on: February 25, 2006, 02:54:44 PM »

Whoever has the audacity to profit from these leaks should be banned IMO. If you choose to download these demos it should be for free.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #238 on: February 25, 2006, 02:57:22 PM »

Watch out or we might get another 5 seconds of a song.? Ohhh Boy.? ?Roll Eyes? Now I can have 14 seconds instead of 9.... SWEET.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 03:05:12 PM by jimb0 » Logged
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #239 on: February 25, 2006, 03:08:35 PM »

I have no problem with the leaks. I will buy the album anyway. I see the leaks as analogous to going to the CD store and listening to tracks before you buy the CD. But I do have a problem with people who try to profit from the leaks, whether it be selling or trading or whatever. That is wrong. But spreading and sharing leaks to the GNR community does not strike me as wrong, especially since we don't know the circumstances behind the leaks or who did it.

Furthermore, someone a few pages back on this thread, or maybe a different thread but same topic, mentioned it is illegal to be spreading copyrighted material. I am not sure that is technically correct. I would think that a demo is not copyrighted. A song is copyright protected only when it is officially released. I am not a lawyer, but I would doubt that a demo is copyrighted. It is the same as if I write a book. The first  or second drafts of the book are not copyrighted, and the book itself is not copyright protected until it is actually published.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: