Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 11:01:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228063 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  More leaks are under way!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: More leaks are under way!  (Read 52383 times)
rainX
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2006, 12:39:28 AM »

I've heard that when "numerous people tell you....." it means it's TRUE!

automatically, no questions asked.

I heard Jarmo is on boat right now with Axl fishing and talking about Belgium. Numerous people have told me this.
highvoltage
Headliner

MYGNRFORUM Admin

« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2006, 12:41:19 AM »

Gotta say, I applaud whoever told Merck about it. Enough is enough as far as leaks are concerned - particularly when people are trying to make money off them.

Angus Young - AC/DC
"I'm sick to death of people saying we've made 11 albums that sound exactly the same, when in fact, we've made 12 albums that sound exactly the same."
bigcash2002
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2006, 12:42:12 AM »

Merck can't and won't do shit about it
DOASHK
p00p yea
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2006, 12:43:12 AM »

I do hope jarmo and the mods start banning the fucking retards that have requested leaks, they don't belong on this forum which has gone out of it's way to show integrity and loyalty to GNR.

Jarmo has Catcher in the Rye.

And no, I don't have any tracks, nor did I say I had any. I am just trying to tell everyone that they SHOULD HAVE PATIENCE...the tracks are not being leaked BECAUSE people are trying to bargain for more songs.

That's the reason the current leaks people have haven't been...er...leaked yet.

I've heard from various people and as far as I can gather, Prostitute, Thyme, Catcher in the Rye, General and This I Love are in the possession of people on the Internet, so it's only a matter of time.

how do you know jarmo has it?

Numerous people have told me he has it.

riiiiight

well in that case im sure good old jarmo will hook some suckahs up
Rocket_queen125
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2006, 12:43:23 AM »

I've heard that when "numerous people tell you....." it means it's TRUE!

automatically, no questions asked.

I heard Jarmo is on boat right now with Axl fishing and talking about Belgium. Numerous people have told me this.

i can confirm it
noizzynofuture
Rocker

Spread the Virus

« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2006, 12:44:54 AM »

How the fuck am i a hypocrite? Because I dont want the whole album leaked out onto the internet? Fuck you.

THe fucking hypocrites are the one's claiming to be fans but who are ready to help spread this shit and getting all excited about shitting on their musical hero.

Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2006, 12:44:58 AM »

Gotta say, I applaud whoever told Merck about it. Enough is enough as far as leaks are concerned - particularly when people are trying to make money off them.

Merck can't stop the leaks. He can monitor forums like this but he can't keep his eye on the whole internet. They can spread through a variety of methods.
GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2006, 12:45:26 AM »

Yeah but no one likes a snitch, look at 50 cent  yes

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
rainX
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2006, 12:45:45 AM »

How the fuck am i a hypocrite? Because I dont want the whole album leaked out onto the internet? Fuck you.

THe fucking hypocrites are the one's claiming to be fans but who are ready to help spread this shit and getting all excited about shitting on their musical hero.

Right on dude
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2006, 12:46:46 AM »

Yeah but no one likes a snitch, look at 50 cent  yes

Shouldn't that be, "no one likes a bitch, look at 50 cent"?
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2006, 12:47:58 AM »

Stop the leaks & release the album!

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2006, 12:48:40 AM »

I would think a hypocrite would be someone who at one time is downloading the leaks, writing critiques about songs, than saying how big an asshole one is for wanting a leak....sure as hell sounds like one to me
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2006, 12:48:48 AM »

Shitting on their music hero? Give me a break. Granted, I realize he may not be cool with it, but these same people dying to hear these same tracks are the same people who stuck by him through thick and thin. They stuck by him when he was shitting on them. They are also the same people who will go out and buy at least one copy of CD the day it is released, they will buy tix if GNR comes near them, they will buy their merchandise, etc.

These are just loyal fans who are starved to hear music.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2006, 12:48:57 AM »

well hell man, you got the right attitude there. At least theres some decent fans left here and no everyone has turned into assholes.  beer
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2006, 12:49:11 AM »

Why is ?it that most threads on this site soon or ?later end up in acrimony or insults? Is it the GNR community or something else? It really is something to behold how every thread deteriorates.....
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2006, 12:50:34 AM »

I would think a hypocrite would be someone who at one time is downloading the leaks, writing critiques about songs, than saying how big an asshole one is for wanting a leak....sure as hell sounds like one to me

Look, I know you dont give a fuck but I for one dont want to see the entire album leaked out. So im going to do whatever the fuck i can do to stop it from happening.
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2006, 12:50:46 AM »

It's really a shame that this board is going to shit right now. Twenty fucking topics on the same shit. I mean I am all for the new people, I might be old school. But I hope people stop making twenty fucking new threads up.

The mods are going to have to do a shit load of work tommorow. They don't get paid at all its volunteer.

Jarmo does this site cause hes a fan and provides us with a forum. Yet its going to shit right now with all these numerous topics and shit.

It would suck if they had to close the board down in order to stop the leaks of the full album.

Anyways thats my two cents, hopefully people will just not post twenty four topics on the same thing.

-- Jimmer

Fuck All Y'all
GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2006, 12:52:34 AM »

Yeah but no one likes a snitch, look at 50 cent? yes

Shouldn't that be, "no one likes a bitch, look at 50 cent"?

Yeah either way it works

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2006, 12:54:33 AM »

It's really a shame that this board is going to shit right now. Twenty fucking topics on the same shit. I mean I am all for the new people, I might be old school. But I hope people stop making twenty fucking new threads up.

The mods are going to have to do a shit load of work tommorow. They don't get paid at all its volunteer.

Jarmo does this site cause hes a fan and provides us with a forum. Yet its going to shit right now with all these numerous topics and shit.

It would suck if they had to close the board down in order to stop the leaks of the full album.

Anyways thats my two cents, hopefully people will just not post twenty four topics on the same thing.

-- Jimmer

The best words I've read all night.  I couldnt have said it better myself.  Rock on.

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2006, 12:56:00 AM »

Look, I know you dont give a fuck but I for one dont want to see the entire album leaked out. So im going to do whatever the fuck i can do to stop it from happening.
rofl rofl exactly my thoughts.jmapelian was talkin about me there,but like ive already said,I BELIEVED THE FIRST 3 TRACKS TO BE LEAKED BY GNR,THATS WHY I DOWNLOADED THEM AND COMMENTED ON THEM.NOW THERE IS MORE LEAKS,I DONT BELIEVE GNR HAVE LEAKED EM,WHICH IS WHY MY VIEWS HAVE CHANGED AND IM PISSED ABOUT THE NEW LEAKS.GOT THAT NOW.some poeple are just fukin THICK ?rant

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: