Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:51:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  THE GNR INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD COMMUNITY SHOULD SHUT DOWN
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE GNR INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD COMMUNITY SHOULD SHUT DOWN  (Read 19187 times)
McDuff
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2006, 02:56:54 AM »

If the songs are gonna be leaked then leak them and shut up smoking
phreakofnature
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2006, 02:58:21 AM »

Axl is the one doing this, why would we deny him of this?
Axl is NOT the one doing this. If he were, there wouldnt be all these "summits" going on through the PM systems of the forums.

oh ok.  You have no clue. sorry. smoking
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2006, 03:06:50 AM »

If i was in possesion of a studio quality CD the last thing i would do is discuss it over GNR pm forums. Axl's lawyers will be on that like flies on shit. This server is owned by Sactuary isnt it?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 03:08:30 AM by jabba2 » Logged
Rocket_queen125
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2006, 03:15:14 AM »

YEa thats right. Fuck these leaks. Fuk the peopel that are leaking it. No more. W ehave enough to hold us over. Your not cool because you have the tracks. GOod for you your special. Enjoy them on your own. Get the fuk outta here

ALL GNR MESSAGE BOARDS SHOULD SHUT DOWN FOR A WEEK OR 2 UNTIL THERES A PRESS RELEASE.
no need for this nonsense. i want the album the way the band wants me to hear it when they want me to hear it....shut them down if it gets out of control

yea this guy is right im gonna shut mine down right now!!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2006, 04:18:00 AM »

let the fucker leak until, there's actually some indication the thing is going to come out....  This is the bes tthing that could happen, the links spread the band gets ten tons of publicity... They are demos so I can still enjoy the album once I hear the finished song.. It's an album not the location of the american troops
SLCPUNK
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2006, 04:23:38 AM »

It's an album not the location of the american troops

LOL, out of all the bullshit posted over the last week, that makes the most sense...........
lastroots
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2006, 04:24:34 AM »

I agree. Shut the boards down, if that's the only way to stop this mess. I can't believe it.
People, please stop leaking the songs. This isn't funny.

/lastroots
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2006, 04:27:48 AM »

I agree. Shut the boards down, if that's the only way to stop this mess. I can't believe it.

/lastroots
Here's an idea for you and the others that have been insulting people all night long for being interested in leaks and you wanting all forums shut down: STOP COMING TO THE FORUMS! No one is forcing you to come here, and no one is forcing you to download songs.

lastroots
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2006, 05:51:57 AM »

/lastroots
Here's an idea for you and the others that have been insulting people all night long for being interested in leaks and you wanting all forums shut down: STOP COMING TO THE FORUMS! No one is forcing you to come here, and no one is forcing you to download songs.

You understood me right, did you?
I won't d/l anymore songs anyway. That's not the point. The point is to stop the damn leaks, and shutting down the boards may help to.

/lastroots
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2006, 05:56:02 AM »

The point is to stop the damn leaks, and shutting down the boards may help to.
/lastroots
You're wrong. These forums actually contain the leaks. Its a limited group of a few thousand people sharing the leaks. With the exception of IRS getting airplay at some radio stations. If you shut down the forums, the leaks will go to Limewire, Kazaa,etc., and then millions of people will be downloading them. Which would you rather have: A contained leak or an uncontrollable one?

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2006, 06:08:49 AM »

Since we don't allow links to the leaks, nobody should be posting those links here. In other words he can keep coming here because there shouldn't be any links to leaked songs here!

The ones who post them despite being told not to are the ones who should stop coming here.

Also, the ones requesting leaks will find out pretty soon that they're not welcome back. I just banned a bunch of people ,because they thought it was a good idea to request leaked tracks, even after we've made it very clear that we don't allow any requests.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2006, 06:41:30 AM »

Evereyone has their own feelings.. I remember when people wanted to kill others when the irs clips leaked piece by piece and everyone was like (after the 32 second clip) gnr's team said this is not meant to be stop listening and everyone went into a nasty frenzy saying people that listen should die etc.... Now these three songs leak and those same people are listening to these ..

I want to hear cd and I want the leaked demos.... I think it would be awesome to hear these products in their infancy then hear them again finished
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 06:58:00 AM by mikegiuliana » Logged
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2006, 06:46:11 AM »

Since we don't allow links to the leaks, nobody should be posting those links here. In other words he can keep coming here because there shouldn't be any links to leaked songs here!

The ones who post them despite being told not to are the ones who should stop coming here.

Also, the ones requesting leaks will find out pretty soon that they're not welcome back. I just banned a bunch of people ,because they thought it was a good idea to request leaked tracks, even after we've made it very clear that we don't allow any requests.

/jarmo
Jarmo, I wasn't referring to people requesting the songs in the open forum. i know that isnt allowed. But as you know, the songs are flowing through the PM system. What I meant was how people that are interested in the songs, and talk about wanting to hear new demos, are ruthlessly attacked. A few hours ago in several threads, the insult level was at an all time high. Why? Because people are interested in talking about new demos. I dont think that is a reason to call people assholes, cocksuckers,fucksticks,etc., like some of these people were doing.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2006, 06:58:58 AM »

I dont think that is a reason to call people assholes, cocksuckers,fucksticks,etc., like some of these people were doing.

that is just uncalled for... I see it alot, personal attacks.. That's what seperates this high class place to other place like mygnr where anything flows
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2006, 08:21:38 AM »

YEa thats right. Fuck these leaks. Fuk the peopel that are leaking it. No more. W ehave enough to hold us over. Your not cool because you have the tracks. GOod for you your special. Enjoy them on your own. Get the fuk outta here

ALL GNR MESSAGE BOARDS SHOULD SHUT DOWN FOR A WEEK OR 2 UNTIL THERES A PRESS RELEASE.
no need for this nonsense. i want the album the way the band wants me to hear it when they want me to hear it....shut them down if it gets out of control

dont see the point in that really, if it leaks then thats whoevers fault for letting it out. Im sure the leaked version wont be the full version, or it will be demos or something.

And you arnt gonna stop it by shutting down a few forums, someone will put it on a file sharing program, theres always gonna be ways of getting it, someone will sell it on a disk on ebay. No point in shutting these down.

html sucks
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2006, 03:30:16 PM »

The leaks have to stop, I listened to the two only to see whats in store but I dont want anymore and I dont want this album being ruined by greedy dicks.

So stop the leaks!!!!!!!!!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2006, 04:32:03 PM »

Some of you guys are acting like this is the first time a band has had stuff leak .

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2006, 07:23:09 PM »

Yeah timothy but this isnt any band.

If a Bon Jovi album is leaked thats ok cause they release an album every 2 years, but this is an album we have been waiting for 10 years on, an album we have been discussing and have waited for together as a community for 10 years.

to spoil it by hearing the entire album through an illegal leak is not what I stuck around this website for.

People are thinking the music is where all the memories and excitement comes from.

Hell most of the greatest stories ever told on here was people describing their emotions,where they were, what the did when they got the Use Your Illusions.

Think of all the excitement and anticipation we are gonna miss out on if we just DL the entire album???

Hell half the fun is the build up, counting the days down till the release date, the night before the release date.

walking into the store, buying the album, then nervously unwrapping it as u get to your car to unlock the 10 year mystery we have all been waiting on together.

then going home and jumping on HTGTH and everyone together discussing this incredible, amazing phenomenon.

If people DL the leaked album all those great experiences are GONE.

Im not gonna rob myself of this moment, if it sounds corny i dont care, Ive been waiting half my life almost for this and I wont spoil it now.

People should think about that.

DL this album before it hits the stores will be gratifying but its like someone tellin u the climax of the movie, its just not the same if u dont get all the intregal stuff leading up to it.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2006, 10:06:26 PM »

^ Thank you D

gnrevolution.com
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2006, 10:18:26 PM »

its like someone tellin u the climax of the movie, its just not the same if u dont get all the intregal stuff leading up to it.
It's like climaxing too soon....

...it just sucks Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: