Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:01:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  THE GNR INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD COMMUNITY SHOULD SHUT DOWN
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE GNR INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD COMMUNITY SHOULD SHUT DOWN  (Read 19193 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2006, 11:20:14 PM »

3 is cool, i listened to 3 but I was curious after 12 years to see what Axl was doing. Now we know its gonna totally kick ass.

So we can relax and confident now cause we know Axl still has it.

thats what i wanted to know and I am more than satisfied.

So no more till the album.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2006, 09:44:19 AM »

i agree with everything D posted in this thread hihi

peace

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
WARose
Legend

« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2006, 09:59:39 AM »

The point is to stop the damn leaks, and shutting down the boards may help to.
/lastroots
You're wrong. These forums actually contain the leaks. Its a limited group of a few thousand people sharing the leaks. With the exception of IRS getting airplay at some radio stations. If you shut down the forums, the leaks will go to Limewire, Kazaa,etc., and then millions of people will be downloading them. Which would you rather have: A contained leak or an uncontrollable one?

don?t worry dude....  there are all over there allready ok

the songs leak on file sharing systems no matter if the board will be closed or not ok
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 01:17:24 PM by WARose » Logged

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Z
« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2006, 04:01:31 PM »

No big deal.? They are just demos.? Nothing is ruined and for me the anticipation is now even greater.

I will love hearing what they did with these songs.? And maybe CITR or IRS will not make the cut.?

I'll buy 2 of everything they release just to support them and a thanks for the leaks.

I may be way off but I still think someone in camp released these tracks.? None of this will matter when CD is released.? We will all move forward with so many new threads that the demo threads will be burried.

But let's not forget the promotion wheels that began spinning when the leaks began.? GNR is making the news and these boards are thriving.

You shut these boards down and the wheels halt.

Think positive and enjoy the tracks we were given.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 04:03:22 PM by Z » Logged
WARose
Legend

« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2006, 01:19:55 PM »

Evereyone has their own feelings.. I remember when people wanted to kill others when the irs clips leaked piece by piece and everyone was like (after the 32 second clip) gnr's team said this is not meant to be stop listening and everyone went into a nasty frenzy saying people that listen should die etc.... Now these three songs leak and those same people are listening to these ..

I want to hear cd and I want the leaked demos.... I think it would be awesome to hear these products in their infancy then hear them again finished

i`d like to have all the demos after listening to the final products.....

SLCPUNK
« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2006, 01:37:41 PM »

No big deal.  They are just demos.  Nothing is ruined and for me the anticipation is now even greater.

I will love hearing what they did with these songs.  And maybe CITR or IRS will not make the cut. 

I'll buy 2 of everything they release just to support them and a thanks for the leaks.

I may be way off but I still think someone in camp released these tracks.  None of this will matter when CD is released.  We will all move forward with so many new threads that the demo threads will be burried.

But let's not forget the promotion wheels that began spinning when the leaks began.  GNR is making the news and these boards are thriving.

I agree. It just keeps my interest up and makes me believe the album is gonna be awesome.
WARose
Legend

« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2006, 01:42:29 PM »

No big deal.  They are just demos.  Nothing is ruined and for me the anticipation is now even greater.

I will love hearing what they did with these songs.  And maybe CITR or IRS will not make the cut. 

I may be way off but I still think someone in camp released these tracks.  None of this will matter when CD is released.  We will all move forward with so many new threads that the demo threads will be burried.

But let's not forget the promotion wheels that began spinning when the leaks began.  GNR is making the news and these boards are thriving.

I agree. It just keeps my interest up and makes me believe the album is gonna be awesome.

of course it`s great to have those demos, but i wouldn`t appreciate more leaks.....

they were enough to make my expectations exceed any limits, but a leak of prostitute for example would spoil the actual release very much i think peace

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: