Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:56:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  Europe 2006 (Moderators: Kiki, Sukie, Pandora)
| | | |-+  Roskilde Festival - June 29th (Roskilde, Denmark)
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Roskilde Festival - June 29th (Roskilde, Denmark)  (Read 51108 times)
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« on: March 06, 2006, 05:45:18 AM »

Tickets on sale now : 1350 krones (= approx. $220 or 180?)

Board members attending : erose, JakeTheSnake, Nytunz, philspectorshotme, Sillything, speed_stone?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 12:38:02 PM by jarmo » Logged

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
comatose
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 06:05:11 AM »

Tickets have been out since january..
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 07:51:26 AM »

This is so fucking great! I already have my ticket on Roskilde festival!

Oh My God! I cant wait! Tool, GNR, Opeth, Deftones!!!!  ok  Kiss

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2006, 10:32:31 AM »

Oh My God! I cant wait! Tool, GNR, Opeth, Deftones!!!!? ok? Kiss

this is just fucking awsome! We're going to have a hell of summer nytunz!!! ok

off topic: looks like gunnar eide has confirmed that there will be no norwegian gn'r date acording to dagbladet.no Undecided.

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
philspectorshotme
Rocker

i wasn't complaining!

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2006, 05:41:14 PM »

looks likely ill be making the trip too.

could you people who have been to the festival or are danish natives give me some advice as to the security situation at the site and airport as pertaining to smallish amounts of weed?
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2006, 06:19:22 PM »

Oh My God! I cant wait! Tool, GNR, Opeth, Deftones!!!!? ok? Kiss

this is just fucking awsome! We're going to have a hell of summer nytunz!!! ok

off topic: looks like gunnar eide has confirmed that there will be no norwegian gn'r date acording to dagbladet.no Undecided.

Yes! We sure will! i cant wait!!  ok
Yeah, i know what Gunnar Eide said to Dagbladet, but if u check www.nrk.no/musikk they say they are still trying to
book them, but that they dont have them om theyr list yet.

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
JakeTheSnake
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2006, 11:00:19 AM »

could you people who have been to the festival or are danish natives give me some advice as to the security situation at the site and airport as pertaining to smallish amounts of weed?

At the site the security is pretty lame, if it isn't stronger than weed there shouldn't be a problem  Cool However I don't know about the security in the airport - it might be far more strict! Else consider a trip to the famous part of Copenhagen Christiania (http://www.christiania.org/main/lan.php?lan=gb) where you easily can buy some weed.

Lookin' forward to the gig @ Roskilde - it's gonna be amazing!
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2006, 01:15:56 PM »

At the site the security is pretty lame, if it isn't stronger than weed there shouldn't be a problem? Cool However I don't know about the security in the airport - it might be far more strict! Else consider a trip to the famous part of Copenhagen Christiania (http://www.christiania.org/main/lan.php?lan=gb) where you easily can buy some weed.

yeah, no problem what so ever in the camp area, but there's always a chance of getting cought buying the shit... you'll only get fined tho...

last years headline on one of the earliest editions of "roskilde festival's news paper" went: "fyr l?s" which is pretty much "smoke all you want"... the police won't bother you unless your an asshole asking for trouble... people even come to the camp just to sell weed...

just be nice and everyone will be nice to you! Roskilde has a great aura and people seem to really care about eachother... i think the pearl jam incident got people very aware of how important it is to behave in such huge crowds...

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2006, 05:54:33 PM »

At the site the security is pretty lame, if it isn't stronger than weed there shouldn't be a problem? Cool However I don't know about the security in the airport - it might be far more strict! Else consider a trip to the famous part of Copenhagen Christiania (http://www.christiania.org/main/lan.php?lan=gb) where you easily can buy some weed.

yeah, no problem what so ever in the camp area, but there's always a chance of getting cought buying the shit... you'll only get fined tho...

last years headline on one of the earliest editions of "roskilde festival's news paper" went: "fyr l?s" which is pretty much "smoke all you want"... the police won't bother you unless your an asshole asking for trouble... people even come to the camp just to sell weed...

just be nice and everyone will be nice to you! Roskilde has a great aura and people seem to really care about eachother... i think the pearl jam incident got people very aware of how important it is to behave in such huge crowds...

yeah! This is so true!
last year i dident see ONE fight! Every weekend im going out here, i see atleast ONE!
Roskilde really rocks! Smoke em if u got em!  smoking

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
speed_stone
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2006, 03:30:08 AM »

count me in smoking
philspectorshotme
Rocker

i wasn't complaining!

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2006, 05:02:17 PM »

great news. cheers. and the pearl jam incident put me off a few years ago when there was another great bill - until i realised that the pearl jam incident would gain one of the few positive affects of that tragedy - that the goodwill and security settings of the event would be unparralleled to prevent something so sinister ever recurring.

and bob is on the bill too. if they get spacemen 3 to reform i might just kill myself as soon as the even is over.

fucking dylan and axl on the same bill... words cannot do it justice.

and cheers again for the information on christiania!
speed_stone
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2006, 06:59:48 PM »

fucking dylan and axl on the same bill... words cannot do it justice.

i know it's fucking unbelievable, gnr and dylan are my fav artists ever!!!!
i can't believe this, it's fucking unreal!!!!
it's gonna be a summer to remember drool
philspectorshotme
Rocker

i wasn't complaining!

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2006, 07:24:03 PM »

i know. im pretty blasted now, and just reading dylan and gnr/axl in the same sentence is making my face hurt smiling so much.
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2006, 11:30:13 PM »

how coll would it be with a dylan rose duet??

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2006, 01:28:07 PM »

how coll would it be with a dylan rose duet??

that would be so fucking great! Axl hitting the stage when Dylan plays Knocking! Damn, i can see that in my head! Or maybe Dylan join GNR on stage on the song! Woooooohooow!  yes

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
philspectorshotme
Rocker

i wasn't complaining!

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2006, 06:16:58 PM »

booked my tickets and flights.

just need some advice and info:
my return flight is at 9(!) on monday morning. will i be able to make it by getting taxis and shit?
how exactly to work christiania. how and what will i be able to buy there?
where is the best place to purchase alcohol? is roskilde and town/village with the festival site outside it? is it easily accessible or do i need to try and cart 5 days worth of alcohol from copenhagen?

please?
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2006, 04:37:48 AM »

booked my tickets and flights.

just need some advice and info:
my return flight is at 9(!) on monday morning. will i be able to make it by getting taxis and shit?
how exactly to work christiania. how and what will i be able to buy there?
where is the best place to purchase alcohol? is roskilde and town/village with the festival site outside it? is it easily accessible or do i need to try and cart 5 days worth of alcohol from copenhagen?

please?

First. The alcohol thing is no problem. U can buy all the beer u want on the festival, and it is very very cheap!
There is a train, u can take from the festival era to Roskilde sentrum. I guess it takes about 5 minutes or something
You can also easly travel to Copenhagen with Train, i think it takes about 20 -25 minuttes.
If you need Vodka, Cognac, Jegermeister, or alcohol with high ass kickin %. U can buy it on a gass station near the festival era, or you can buy it down in Roskilde Sentrum. I dont know abput The Taxi thing.. i wouldent count on it. Just take the Train to Copenhagen, and get a Taxi from there. I think that would be the best way. Its 3 - 4 years since i was in Christiania, but i think it has been more restricted the last two years. But i guess it still works as a libirty era..  smoking
But thats no big prblem at the festival... Just dont make any trouble:D

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
philspectorshotme
Rocker

i wasn't complaining!

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2006, 09:37:29 AM »

thank you very much!

thats a great help. and great news!

honestly, each passing day this festival appears to be of a standard so much higher than any irish or english festival ive been to or investigated, that its kinda sad. we're so far behind the hospitality and user-friendliness of roskilde. its ridiculous.
and im looking forward to it even more day by day!

fucking hell. its gonna be great.
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2006, 11:00:47 PM »

thank you very much!

thats a great help. and great news!

honestly, each passing day this festival appears to be of a standard so much higher than any irish or english festival ive been to or investigated, that its kinda sad. we're so far behind the hospitality and user-friendliness of roskilde. its ridiculous.
and im looking forward to it even more day by day!

fucking hell. its gonna be great.

Roskilde is CLASSIC!

awsome people all around! Best festival ever! It might actually be the best festival in world when i think about it? Wonder which festivals roskilde compete with when it comes to the quality and number of bands and number of audinces and for how many years in a row etc etc...?

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
philspectorshotme
Rocker

i wasn't complaining!

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2006, 12:23:28 PM »

so has anyone been to christiania recently and can tel me what exactly the procedure is?

or even has anyone bothered to purchase at the festival and if so, how easy and how does one go about it?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: