Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 07:57:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Scott Weiland's statement's censored
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Scott Weiland's statement's censored  (Read 9307 times)
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2006, 07:28:08 PM »

I'll have to excuse myself since I thought it was Adler whose comments were posted...  But if it was someone from Adler's band... well... that makes it all different... still don't really care. But it does pretty much vaporate my explanation on how things were going. So please disregard it. (thank god I put that 'i can't speak for /J' thing there)

Why can't we all be friends (except for the dumb ones... you can all keep hating me... ...as I might be one of you)...

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2006, 10:18:55 AM »

Now tell me,? why does oppinion from an guy who played with Adler (kicked out '90),? matter more? Huh

How do I explain this.... The guy spoke about how he quit/was fired from Steven's band.

Scott was ranting about the way Axl looked.

Now, I think some people who are GN'R fans are also interested in what goes on with Steven's band (when they tour, release music or who was fired).

Weiland's comments were not about what was going on in the band he has with three former GN'R members. It was about what he thinks of Axl's looks. There's a fucking difference. At least to me there is, maybe you don't see it the way I do. Doesn't make you right though.

Is that clear enough for you or do you wanna keep whining and arguing about it? You know it's not gonna change. I still think I did the right thing and none of you have managed to convince me that I did the wrong thing.

The fact that it was removed from the VR sites made me realize I made the right decision even more.? ok

/jarmo

Too bad Jarmo you replied again...
Namely,   in the last thread I send,  I replied to the guy who asked me to clear up for him just that little part I mentioned.
I wasn't whining to you nor anyone else.   Why whining or being sarcastic to anyone?
As far as you are considered,  I said what I said,  you replied what you replied and that was it.
However,   I still stand to every single letter I said and that is it.
I will repeat -

a)    it is your board and you can do with it whatever you want

b)    meaning it is your board doesn't mean that all your actions are wrong or right

c)    I don't see a reason why you think I or anyone else should whine about anything to you or anyone else.
Who the fuck do you think some Axl or Jarmo dude are in my life or what role do they play in order for me to take my time whining to or about them.

d)    I still think that all news about any GNR member should be announced equally or not at all cause that gives this or any other site PUBLIC VALUE (freedom of speach,  democracy...).
But that is my oppinion.  To repat once again...   We are all free to go visit and attend any site we feel like or not.
Nothing to do with me or Jarmo or anyone else.   Simply.  I like - I'll visit.   I don't - I won't. ok 

e)    as that goes on for everyone,  people here have the right to express how they feel about certain actions and most of them for that matter,  comment on situations so that we can all see reality.

f)     seeing things differently doesn't make EITHER of us right and it would be ridiculous to think that way.   Actually,  to think oneself' point of view is right over another is VERY ridiculous.
Just as it is Axl's behaviour.
If Axl takes it for granted that he has right to call people who have NOT provoked him 'frauds' or 'spineless'  (of which BOTH are very rude to say the least),  he has to be brave enough to accept the mud being thrown back at him.
It is ridiculous that ANYONE stands up in front of Axl (or anyone whome one doesn't know) and washes that mud of or takes it ad eats it.   Do you think they would've done the same?   As for that matter,  I think the truth deserves to be mentioned equally from both sides.

HOWEVER,   IT IS YOUR SITE.  YOU are PAYING for it and that gives you legitimate right to write/announce/say what you like.
As you see,   I am not striking at you so please don't take time to answer to answer if you think I am wrong.
I fully accept you having different oppinion and that is entirely ok.
Why wouldn't we agree in some other topic in 15 minutes!? Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: