Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 02, 2024, 08:17:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227983 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Is there a way the top 20 posters can be listed?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is there a way the top 20 posters can be listed?  (Read 18942 times)
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2006, 11:54:32 PM »

Hey! check out who the latest member is!

------------------------
Username: JAMESLOFTONSUCKS? Picture/Text
Name:? JAMESLOFTONSUCKS
Position:? Opening Act
Date Registered:? Today at 04:44:59 PM
Last Active:? Never

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AIM:? ?
MSN:? ?
YIM:? ?
Email:? shitface@shit.com?
Current Status:? ?Offline?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Local Time: March 19, 2006, 10:47:13 PM

That right there proves my point exactly!! Thanks chineseblues! Him and rainx are about as pathetic as you can possibly get. They will do anything to try and discredit me, and this latest stunt is taking it too far.

Rocket_queen125
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2006, 11:55:52 PM »

Hey! check out who the latest member is!

------------------------
Username: JAMESLOFTONSUCKS  Picture/Text
Name:  JAMESLOFTONSUCKS
Position:  Opening Act
Date Registered:  Today at 04:44:59 PM
Last Active:  Never

MSN:   
YIM:   
Email:  shitface@shit.com 
Current Status:   Offline 

So is there any rule against creating 2 member names?? i would guess you would get banned for something like that
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2006, 11:56:43 PM »

nice to know you think so highly of yourself dude. Just so you know i never made any bogus accouns here. Just ask Jarmo if i registered that account or not.  Roll Eyes
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2006, 11:57:27 PM »

So is there any rule against creating 2 member names?? i would guess you would get banned for something like that

What? email and find out.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2006, 11:58:24 PM »

This is rediculous.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Rocket_queen125
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2006, 12:01:47 AM »

nice to know you think so highly of yourself dude. Just so you know i never made any bogus accouns here. Just ask Jarmo if i registered that account or not.  Roll Eyes

Never accused you of making bogus accounts but its obviously some1 that posts here that knows of james so they obviously have more then 1 names idk match the ip's
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2006, 12:02:05 AM »

nice to know you think so highly of yourself dude. Just so you know i never made any bogus accouns here. Just ask Jarmo if i registered that account or not.? Roll Eyes
Then who did? Why is it that every time I clash with you and rainx something stupid like that happens? You think everyone was born yesterday? I cant believe you(or anyone) would resort to these kind of tactics. You need to get a life. Soon.

Rocket_queen125
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2006, 12:04:52 AM »

This thread should probly be locked its really leading know where? love

are we not all gnr fans why does there have to be so much hate.. so what!! you guys dont like each other just stay outa each others way!! y crying
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 12:08:00 AM by Kelso » Logged
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2006, 12:05:42 AM »

Then who did? Why is it that every time I clash with you and rainx something stupid like that happens? You think everyone was born yesterday? I cant believe you(or anyone) would resort to these kind of tactics. You need to get a life. Soon.

how do i know who did it. Jarmo will prove it wasnt me if you ask him. And i know it wasnt rainx because hes in pennsylvania on a holiday for a few days. So really you need to stop accusing people of doing something when you have no idea who it was. But Like I have allready stated it wasn't me, so really you need to get over it.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2006, 12:16:43 AM »

how do i know who did it. Jarmo will prove it wasnt me if you ask him. And i know it wasnt rainx because hes in pennsylvania on a holiday for a few days. So really you need to stop accusing people of doing something when you have no idea who it was. But Like I have allready stated it wasn't me, so really you need to get over it.
Are you really that stupid? You(or one of your goons) access my account over there, edits my posts with bad grammar, and after stalking me from thread to thread, you see an opportunity to do something. That is disgusting.
 As soon as I point out what you did over there, all of a sudden there is a new member here named "JAMESLOFTONSUCKS".

SLCPUNK
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2006, 12:25:54 AM »

Just for the record I never asked to be a mod, or posted often in hopes of becoming one.

I have a high post count on most the forums I post on: this one, two car forums, and mine. I also post on various political websites in hopes of getting a right wing poster so angry that he throws his monitor across the room.

Edit: I did get one email from a poster wondering why "we" did not get picked as mods. It never occured to me that I was in the running, nor (no offense to anybody) did I care if I was or not. I come here to post my rantings daily; hopefully somebody will get a kick out of them. If not, then that only goes to show my wife is right: that I am crazy as a loon.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 12:31:47 AM by SLCPUNK » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2006, 12:58:25 AM »

I didn't mention any names, JamesLofton thinks I was speaking about certain people here but the truth is, the same thing has been happening ever since we were on Ezboard.

Some people expect to be picked and when they're not, they wonder why because they post a lot.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2006, 01:16:55 AM »

I didn't mention any names, JamesLofton thinks I was speaking about certain people here but the truth is, the same thing has been happening ever since we were on Ezboard.

Some people expect to be picked and when they're not, they wonder why because they post a lot.

/jarmo
I just figured the X and Y thing was in regards to me and SLC because we won that little mod poll last year. My mistake.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2006, 02:47:51 AM »

/jarmo

Im not gonna lie, I was kinda curious as to how the mods were chosen and did get curious if i was at least considered but I would never stop posting or start posting more because of it.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2006, 04:57:49 AM »

I said some of it. I remember mentioning how new mods were added here, because we have had a few discussions about mods because its a new site, and we had a couple of very immature mods when the site first started. But him(or one of his goons) added certain things to it to make it sound like that. Someone got access to my account there 2 days ago, and we actually had to go into maintenance mode for a couple hours. I have always used the same password at all forums I go to(including his), and he probably got my password from thenewguns after those people banned me.

I thought someone gained access to my account to try and fuck up the forum or post a bunch of links to the demos. Me and the admin concentrated on those aspects of their little "forum hack". I did not think to go through my older posts to see if they had edited any of my posts. Those newguns guys are a bunch of fucking losers.

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean...

Right?

First stalkers, now hackers?

Dude, you sure are in demand!

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2006, 05:18:54 AM »

Noone can get your password from a forum unless they're hackers (and I'm not even sure if that can happen).

I've banned a couple of people from my forum. It doesn't mean that I can view their password.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2006, 05:23:04 AM »

Im not gonna lie, I was kinda curious as to how the mods were chosen and did get curious if i was at least considered but I would never stop posting or start posting more because of it.

There's a bunch of things I look for. How long they've been here is one and obviously it helps if the user in question is somewhat active in the section they're moderating in....

There's more though....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2006, 06:13:23 AM »

Noone can get your password from a forum unless they're hackers (and I'm not even sure if that can happen).

I've banned a couple of people from my forum. It doesn't mean that I can view their password.
Well, it happened. There is no doubt about that. Maybe the fact that I always used a GNR related password made it easier. Crazy to do that I know, but I never expected someone to ever waste their time doing that kind of shit to me.

Jim: You really dont see how my stalkers act towards me? When you have the time, follow me around in a few threads and you'll see them. Until this little episode, they had left me alone for a few days. Maybe Jarmo had warned them or something, or maybe they found a new person to stalk. I don't know. But it sure sucks to have a new one on my ass when I hadn't seen the others in awhile.

Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2006, 06:15:22 AM »

Edit: I did get one email from a poster wondering why "we" did not get picked as mods.

The plot thickens...  Shocked

Fuck 'Em All.
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2006, 11:22:20 AM »

Since many people thinks that being a post whore is gonna increase your post number (which is true) I think a best way is to creat a game forum where post doesnt increase, for instance games like say something from the person above you, if you like game, continue the history, what are you listening right now and stuff like that, just a suggest  ok
Perhaps it could be inside the jungle area.

No man can be my equal
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: