Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 06:28:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227795 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  Europe 2006 (Moderators: Kiki, Sukie, Pandora)
| | | |-+  Rock Am Ring, June 2 (N?rburgring, Germany)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rock Am Ring, June 2 (N?rburgring, Germany)  (Read 58707 times)
tonya_ytzerman
tiger
Rocker

Her Most Evilness

« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2006, 04:57:11 AM »

there are gonna be busses from koblenz on. you could get closer to nuerburgring by train, but not to the ring itself. so the "only" way will be to take a train to koblenz and hop on the bus there. i think you can't get from the airport to koblenz with a bus.

[size=0]shiftless when i'm idle[/size]
izzy*stradlin
Headliner

You Wanted TheBest,Well TheyDidn't Fuckin' Make It

« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2006, 12:22:36 PM »

there are gonna be busses from koblenz on. you could get closer to nuerburgring by train, but not to the ring itself. so the "only" way will be to take a train to koblenz and hop on the bus there. i think you can't get from the airport to koblenz with a bus.
ok, thanks a lot again, i'll ckeck these days how i'm gonna get it to Ger - by bus, car or plane
tonya_ytzerman
tiger
Rocker

Her Most Evilness

« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2006, 07:13:19 AM »

Alright, got my tickets. Count me in  Grin  beer beer beer

Rocker

« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2006, 06:40:53 AM »

I'll be there too
lastroots
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2006, 05:58:40 PM »

I'll bring a few friends of mine as well.

How about we all from this forum meet before the show and have a few beers and the line up in the first row?

/lastroots
Rocker

« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2006, 02:53:00 AM »

How about we all from this forum meet before the show and have a few beers and the line up in the first row?

/lastroots
It's the first time I'm at the Ring usually I'm at the Park. So I have to check out how to get the quickest way to the first row. Any help is appreciated!
Otherwise let's meet at the first row even if you don't get any beer there. I'm wearing my HTGTH shirt.
padje
Rocker

Breakdown! (No I mean it... break it all down...)

« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2006, 07:16:45 AM »

/lastroots
It's the first time I'm at the Ring usually I'm at the Park. So I have to check out how to get the quickest way to the first row. Any help is appreciated!
Otherwise let's meet at the first row even if you don't get any beer there. I'm wearing my HTGTH shirt.

Don't worry, I you want to get to the first row, you'll get there... I don't know how it is im Park, but am Ring its not that hard...
tonya_ytzerman
tiger
Rocker

Her Most Evilness

« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2006, 07:47:20 AM »

meeting would be cool - when do you guys arrive? we plan on being there early friday morning (like 6am).

Rocker

« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2006, 10:08:32 AM »

meeting would be cool - when do you guys arrive? we plan on being there early friday morning (like 6am).
Thursday 4pm
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 04:32:14 PM by 0001001 » Logged
padje
Rocker

« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2006, 10:56:57 AM »

I'm also arriving on thursday, at something like 4 pm...
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2006, 01:17:54 PM »

we`ll drive at 3-4pm on thursday. i don`t know when we`ll arrive then hihi

and about the first row thing.... at what time should i start trying to get in front? i mean it`s going to be a long day...

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Anguro
Headliner

... I never find anyone to replace you....

« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2006, 05:52:10 PM »

Well... I'd appreciate some help here..........

I'll be on Friday 2nd on Wangen.... and I pretend to drive to Nuremberg (is it well written??) at 4 pm... at what time do i get there??? at 7 pm approx??? is there a chance I can get a ticket outside the venue???.... who else is playing on Friday night besides Gn'R??.... I'm planning on sleeping in my car..... is that ok??.....

Please let me know if any of my ideas are way out of something reasonable....  help is appreciated!!!   Grin
Rocker

« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2006, 01:12:03 AM »

I'll be on Friday 2nd on Wangen.... and I pretend to drive to Nuremberg (is it well written??) at 4 pm... at what time do i get there??? at 7 pm approx??? is there a chance I can get a ticket outside the venue???.... who else is playing on Friday night besides Gn'R??.... I'm planning on sleeping in my car..... is that ok??.....

Please let me know if any of my ideas are way out of something reasonable....  help is appreciated!!!   Grin
Correct me if I got something wrong.
1. Which "Wangen" do you mean?
2. There's a difference between N?rnberg (that's where Rock im Park takes place without GN'R) and the N?rburgring (that's where you should go if you like to see GN'R)
3. Bands on Friday: Bloodsimple, Stone Sour, Alice In Chains, Dir En Grey, Deftones, Korn, Tool, GN'R. For more infos visit http://rockamring.de/schedule.html
4. You don't need to sleep in your car, cause if you've got a ticket then this ticket is also for camping.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 07:58:25 AM by 0001001 » Logged
Anguro
Headliner

... I never find anyone to replace you....

« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2006, 03:12:53 PM »

Please let me know if any of my ideas are way out of something reasonable....? help is appreciated!!!? ?Grin
2. There's a difference between N?rnberg (that's where Rock im Park takes place without GN'R) and the N?rburgring (that's where you should go if you like to see GN'R)
3. Bands on Friday: Bloodsimple, Stone Sour, Alice In Chains, Dir En Grey, Deftones, Korn, Tool, GN'R. For more infos visit http://rockamring.de/schedule.html
4. You don't need to sleep in your car, cause if you've got a ticket then this ticket is also for camping.

Mmm.... interesting info.... I'm going to Wangen.... don't know "which" Wangen... the only thing I know is that it's like 2 hour driving from Munich and from Sttutgart..... so..... I'd like to see Gn'R.... not very interested in the other bands.... so.... I must drive to the N?rburgring.... that's correct??? how far is from the "Wangen" I'm going to be??.....

Really, really thanks for the help, man!

izzy*stradlin
Headliner

« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2006, 04:37:22 PM »

hello there!
i have a question about where i have to step out from the bus, if i'm in a bus to Koln, for example?
what city, place? i have to reach to jump off and where to look for a transport to Nurburgring?
I'm traveling from Sofia, Bulgaria,anywayz...far far away..in the galaxy  hihi well...some 1200 km
and also, where to buy a ticket for the festival?
Rocker

« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2006, 01:41:51 AM »

Mmm.... interesting info.... I'm going to Wangen.... don't know "which" Wangen... the only thing I know is that it's like 2 hour driving from Munich and from Sttutgart..... so..... I'd like to see Gn'R.... not very interested in the other bands.... so.... I must drive to the N?rburgring.... that's correct??? how far is from the "Wangen" I'm going to be??.....

Really, really thanks for the help, man!
Here's a map I've made. The red points are all "Wangen" I have found. Most of them are very small towns. If you can tell me why you are travelling from Wangen I may be able to tell you which Wangen you mean.

N?rburgring is correct. It's a race-course near Koblenz.

hello there!
i have a question about where i have to step out from the bus, if i'm in a bus to Koln, for example?
what city, place? i have to reach to jump off and where to look for a transport to Nurburgring?
I'm traveling from Sofia, Bulgaria,anywayz...far far away..in the galaxy  hihi well...some 1200 km
and also, where to buy a ticket for the festival?
If you arrive at K?lln, I think the easiest way is to get in a train to Koblenz, that's not too far away. From Koblenz to the N?rburgring, there are shuttle busses. Here's the schedule for the busses from Koblenz to the N?rburgring:

Thursday
journey there    12.30 - 21.30 every 60 minutes

Friday
journey there   08.30 - 19.30 every 60 minutes
return journey    00.00

Saturday
journey there    12.30, 15.30, 18.30
return journey    14.00, 17.00, 00.00

Sunday
journey there     12.30, 15.30, 18.30
return journey    11.00, 14.00, 17.00, 20.00, 00.00

Monday
return journey    07.00 - 13.00 every 30 minutes

If you haven't bought a ticket yet I would do so now, because it will take a while to ship it to sofia. You can buy tickets here:
http://www.eventim.de/cgi-bin/TINFO.DLL?fun=TDetailB&id=EVE961511148103670H&doc=funktion/fun_deb_sta&key=194600$297489
izzy*stradlin
Headliner

« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2006, 05:49:46 AM »

thanks for the info,man!
but is there a possibility to buy tickets when i'll be at the Nurburgring? june 1st maybe?
tonya_ytzerman
tiger
Rocker

Her Most Evilness

« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2006, 06:07:47 AM »

Anguro: Nuerburgring is nowhere near Nuernberg!! That's 1200 km direct distance!! So make sure you get to Nuerburg, not Nuernberg or else you'll miss Gn'R.

padje
Rocker

« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2006, 06:19:31 AM »

we`ll drive at 3-4pm on thursday. i don`t know when we`ll arrive then hihi

and about the first row thing.... at what time should i start trying to get in front? i mean it`s going to be a long day...

It depends, do you wanna see Tool from up front aswell? I'll be so fucking nervous that my friends will have to restrain me, otherwise I'll try to get up front at like mid-day or something...? Grin But seriously, two hours before the show you should start to move forward. RaR has a couple of podium's with the Suziki Alternastage being the only a bit smaller then the main stage, I don't know who's playing at the same time or right after Tool, but since RaR is famous for its programming, you'll see a shit load of people walking around once Tool is done... That's when you have your chance... I suggest you grab it!? peace
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 06:21:20 AM by padje » Logged
Rocker

« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2006, 06:55:15 AM »

thanks for the info,man!
but is there a possibility to buy tickets when i'll be at the Nurburgring? june 1st maybe?
I honestly don't know if you can buy tickets at N?rburgring but I think you can. If it's sold out it's your bad ;-)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: