Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:17:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  Europe 2006 (Moderators: Kiki, Sukie, Pandora)
| | | |-+  Rock Am Ring, June 2 (N?rburgring, Germany)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rock Am Ring, June 2 (N?rburgring, Germany)  (Read 58853 times)
izzy*stradlin
Headliner

You Wanted TheBest,Well TheyDidn't Fuckin' Make It

« Reply #80 on: May 23, 2006, 09:55:11 AM »

Can someone tell me how far is Nurburgring from Koblentz?
how much I have to pay for a bus ticket from Koblentz to Nurburgring?
tonya_ytzerman
tiger
Rocker

Her Most Evilness

« Reply #81 on: May 23, 2006, 10:30:05 AM »

Koblenz, not Koblentz.
Der Busticket-Preis f?r beide Verbindungen inkl. Hin- und R?ckfahrt betr?gt je 8,00 EUR. Eine einfache Fahrt kostet f?r beide Verbindungen je 4,- EUR.
--> The price for bus tickets for both connections (outward and return included) is 8.00 EUR each. A single trip for both connections costs 4.- EUR each.

So it will cost you 8 EUR if you want a return ticket, or 4 if you only need to get from Koblenz to Nuerburgring. The bus parts at the main train station in Koblenz, so you should find it by asking around there.

Link

[size=0]shiftless when i'm idle[/size]
izzy*stradlin
Headliner

« Reply #82 on: May 23, 2006, 10:41:13 AM »

Thanks again for the help, Tonya Smiley
i hope we all from htgth can meet there and have fun  ok
 smoking beer smoking
Rocker

« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2006, 09:40:30 AM »

just got a reply from eventim. They will not ship tickets to Bulgaria because there isn't enough time left.
izzy*stradlin
Headliner

« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2006, 10:22:20 AM »

just got a reply from eventim. They will not ship tickets to Bulgaria because there isn't enough time left.

well...i will pray for tickets when i'll arrive in Nurburgring!  ok
tomorrow or in friday, i'm going to buy a ticket for bus - Sofia - Koblenz, i'll go on may 31-st, and i'll arrive june 1st, i hope i'll get to the festival arena till 17hrs.

P.S.
 does anyone know if the camping arena will open on the 1st of june? (damn why on their site theres nothing on english?) cuz i'll be there with a friend of mine with a tent and a sleeping bags.
i have one suggestion : everyone from this forum, who'll go to RAR to post a pic of yours somewhere here on the HTGTH forum, and to make a date somewhere, so we'll meet, drink  beer, etc.?what do You think?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 10:31:07 AM by izzy*stradlin » Logged
tonya_ytzerman
tiger
Rocker

Her Most Evilness

« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2006, 10:42:31 AM »

Well if you trust me enough, everyone that's going could PM me their cell phone # (please don't forget the country code), and i'll call you all say...  friday afternoon around 4ish and tell you where to go? i'll send you a text msg with my number and play phone bitch for the day Wink

Is anyone going to the Ring also going to Gods of Metal?

izzy*stradlin
Headliner

« Reply #86 on: May 24, 2006, 10:58:11 AM »

... and play phone bitch for the day Wink

Grin i like it  hihi
well i'll send you my mobile # now, but i have to check the roaming stuff at my mobile company Wink
 beer
lastroots
« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2006, 05:20:31 AM »

First thing I'll do is discard whatever shirt I'm wearing and buy a new GN'R one  Grin
That sounds like a plan! ...wait... i'm a girl... well anyway ;-)

How about exchanging our shirts then  Grin

However, yeah, sounds like my idea is appreciated, so we have to find a place where to meet up.
Whoever wants, pm me with your mail adress and I'll send you a picture of myself. If we exchange pictures all and know what everyone looks like it'll be a lot easier to meet.

/lastroots
tonya_ytzerman
tiger
Rocker

Her Most Evilness

« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2006, 07:09:47 AM »

you could wear my bra to go with the shirt Tongue

Meeting: Have a look at this plan. See the big yellow letter "K" next to the yellow arrow? If you look a bit more on the left side of it, you see two symbols. One is for food, the other is for merchandise. Let's meet at the merchandise stand at 16:00. Would be cool if we know how many of us are gonna be there so that we can take a "group hug shot". I look like this

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2006, 10:05:24 AM »

okay, i'm there Wink

i am  this dude
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 10:08:06 AM by Brownstone » Logged

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
padje
Rocker

Breakdown! (No I mean it... break it all down...)

« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2006, 05:32:08 PM »

Meeting: Have a look at this plan. See the big yellow letter "K" next to the yellow arrow? If you look a bit more on the left side of it, you see two symbols. One is for food, the other is for merchandise. Let's meet at the merchandise stand at 16:00. Would be cool if we know how many of us are gonna be there so that we can take a "group hug shot". I look like this

On what day? Thursday or friday?
padje
Rocker

Breakdown! (No I mean it... break it all down...)

« Reply #91 on: May 25, 2006, 05:42:58 PM »

Holy shit, you look hot, now I'm sure, I'll be there! Tonya, you've been on RaR before? Personaly I think its better to meet at the BBQ joint oposite the Suzuki Urban Challenge... Its closer to the main stage, and if you want to meet on friday, the people who are allready inside, won't have to leave the festival-ground again... Although its a much visited place, you'll be able to spot the gnr fans imidiately... Its just a suggestion... Let me know.

EDIT: By the way I look like this:

Ok, I'm drunk, I don't care if I get mocked because of my picture...  beer
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 05:48:55 PM by padje » Logged
hackvresse
Rocker

I'm God

« Reply #92 on: May 26, 2006, 03:35:35 AM »

http://www.rockpalast.de/livestream/

rock am ring livestream

maybe we'd be better off without you anyway
tonya_ytzerman
tiger
Rocker

Her Most Evilness

« Reply #93 on: May 26, 2006, 05:27:57 AM »

i mean friday. and no, never been there before. i thought at 4pm, everyone will already be there, but not many ppl will be inside the concert arena already; plus it won't be too lound & crowded so we could have some pics & chats. hope that's cool with you?

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #94 on: May 26, 2006, 07:26:16 AM »

i wanna be in the first row though. what time should i make may way to the front?

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
tonya_ytzerman
tiger
Rocker

Her Most Evilness

« Reply #95 on: May 26, 2006, 09:11:16 AM »

Gn'R aren't going on until after midnight. And that's the *official* time. So make that 10am saturday Axl time. They'll probably serve croissants and hot chocolate in the front row by then  hihi .
No, seriously. The official "timeline" says "after midnight". They haven't given any times for the other bands yet. So if you don't get any other info at the festival that recommends other strategies, I guess it's safe to abuse Tool's set to make your way to the front.

Meanmachine22
Rocker

Trust me it's worth the waiting...

« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2006, 03:20:45 AM »

I think it is pretty safe to say that they won't be on befor 1230-1245 am.....

One week to go peace

"when i say the time is right..well, than the time is right fuckhead!"
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #97 on: May 27, 2006, 04:18:43 AM »

GNR are coming on stage between 1-3 a.m.
officially

coldfan13
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #98 on: May 27, 2006, 06:02:56 AM »

Hey fellow gunners....Im a virgin(newbie) to these boards, Ive been lurking for yeaRS And years...I thought Id sign up to post something...My name is Dan, I live in Germany(In the U.S Army) I live in Stuttgart...Well ok enough about me...Im going to this concert next weekend, I will be leaving Thursday afternoon, Ill get there in the evening and pitch my tent...I cant wait to go, maybe I can meet some of you guys...this is a huge concert, I have pre ordered the MetallicA concert(playing Sat night) it will be avail via mp3 or flac...I then pre ordered Depeche Modes concert(p[laying Sunday) so this looks to be a kick ass concert...cant wait, and I think 1am is perfect for them to go on stage, since its a festival and all, no one should bitch about driving anywhere after GN'R go off stage
izzy*stradlin
Headliner

« Reply #99 on: May 27, 2006, 12:06:52 PM »

today i bought my bus ticket to Koblentz, i'll go from Sofia on 30 of may, and i'll be arrinving afternoon on 31st of may.
a friend of mine gives me his big Axl Rose flag,( its Axl from 1993 Wink very kool)
i'll be on the festival with a friend of mine, so we both will buy tickets when will be on Nurburgring (i hope there'll be left some tickets  hihi )
so if someone will be there sooner we can meet somewhere
cheers
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: