Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 03:59:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Radio Stations Playing IRS - TWAT - Better (was WAAf in Boston is playing IRS)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 35 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Radio Stations Playing IRS - TWAT - Better (was WAAf in Boston is playing IRS)  (Read 82425 times)
Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2006, 06:53:08 PM »

Let me ask you AAF haters....is BCN playing the shit out of IRS? 
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2006, 06:55:42 PM »

Boston rocks. Smiley

Management probably hates the fact it gets radio airplay (because it's a demo, non finished product, etc.) but, is this great promotion or what?? I mean, does any other band gets to be aired every freakin hour on radio airwaves in Boston with only a demo leaked on the internet?

That's GN'R for ya.

RichardNixon
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2006, 06:57:01 PM »

Let me ask you AAF haters....is BCN playing the shit out of IRS??

Have no idea what BCN is up to.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2006, 07:06:46 PM »

Boston rocks. Smiley

Management probably hates the fact it gets radio airplay (because it's a demo, non finished product, etc.) but, is this great promotion or what?? I mean, does any other band gets to be aired every freakin hour on radio airwaves in Boston with only a demo leaked on the internet?

That's GN'R for ya.

It's great, but what if there's nothing happening?

It'll seem like the 2002 tour. All this excitement followed by nothing....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Bucketofguns
Rocker

Proud down loading motherfucker

« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2006, 07:11:31 PM »

Boston rocks. Smiley

That's GN'R for ya.

/jarmo

Since when are you so negative?  WAAF would only be doing this if they had permission, they are a very powerful radio station and have givin many artists thier big break.

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2006, 07:12:06 PM »

If there's nothing happening? I guess we will just wait another 4 years or whatever to hear another new track. I think it wouldn't be a wise move not to release the album in the first half of 2006 after all this hype, but then again, I was certain the album was coming out in...2001.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2006, 07:14:44 PM »

If there's nothing happening? I guess we will just wait another 4 years or whatever to hear another new track. I think it wouldn't be a wise move not to release the album in the first half of 2006 after all this hype, but then again, I was certain the album was coming out in...2001.

Yeah, I thought it was coming out in 2001.

If they don't release anything, there'll probably be a backlash.... Who gets the blame?  Tongue

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
RichardNixon
« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2006, 07:16:05 PM »

Boston rocks. Smiley

That's GN'R for ya.

/jarmo

no no no, THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS, THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2006, 07:18:00 PM »

this is getting so out of hand.
it's a new guns n' roses song, people are going crazy.
imagine what the release of CD will do.

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2006, 07:18:34 PM »

If they don't release anything, there'll probably be a backlash.... Who gets the blame?? Tongue

/jarmo

Big red, somehow...always seems to

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2006, 07:19:08 PM »

Who gets the blame? A band that only released one official song in 12 years. I'm not saying that blame is deserved, but it would be really easy to please everyone. It's pretty easy to guess they have great material on their hands. A good move would be to release just one single, even if the album doesn't come out before a few months.

I don't think anyone should blame the fans. I don't think anyone should blame the band. But there's a solution to all these issues. Release the album. If not the album, just anything. We all know there is great material out there.

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2006, 07:20:22 PM »

It's nice to see GnR on people's mind again. If IRS can get this much hype, and it is supposed to be a mid to lower level rocker, then the homeruns on this album promise to be incredible.

Let the radio stations promote Axl and the new guys in a positive light for once. Let it be.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2006, 07:21:14 PM »

If they don't release anything, there'll probably be a backlash.... Who gets the blame?  Tongue

/jarmo

Probable a red head how told RS that people would hear music this year.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
plasmabeam
Rocker

"There livin' fast and they'll die young!"

« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2006, 07:22:42 PM »

Hmm... I'll have to see this. So they should be playing it again in about 5 mins, right?

I've worked too hard for my illusions
Just to throw them all away
badapple81
« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2006, 07:23:19 PM »

I can't help but feel Axl could disappear for another year and the same thing happen in 12 months and the same thing happens all over again. Some have said on previous occasions that he missed his 'window of opportunity' last time or the time before. Axl can seemingly create hype and buzz whenever he wants to.

But yeah how great are things in the GN'R community right now. I'm sure we'll hear a single of soundtrack song in the next couple of months ?Cheesy
ATREAL1_1
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2006, 07:28:35 PM »

Yeah, I think your assement is accurate, he can generate a BUZZ whenever. but why the fuck should he dissappear again. I wish he would just release the album. If the next album isnt done (26 out of 32 songs nearly complete), there is plenty of time to finish it up. This is seriously the best environment to release an album into. GnR is HOTT right now! beer
plasmabeam
Rocker

"There livin' fast and they'll die young!"

« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2006, 07:29:06 PM »

7:00 PM and it's not playing. Next song... I hope.

I've worked too hard for my illusions
Just to throw them all away
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2006, 07:36:26 PM »

They're gonna play it in a few minutes!! US radios rock, compared to radios here lol.

DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2006, 07:40:18 PM »

It's on - "just in time for tax season"
nonamethe1st
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2006, 07:43:02 PM »

WAAF in Boston is now my homepage! 

beer