Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 09:18:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228062 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  If you could change your sex for 24 hours, what would you do?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: If you could change your sex for 24 hours, what would you do?  (Read 12618 times)
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2006, 02:01:32 PM »

If I turned into a woman for 24 hours, then I would explore my own body for a full day so I can gather the right knowledge of what to do with a woman.

Good call  ok

On the other hand I think that I would take advices of skynyrd and take a little anal  hihi
 nervous

No man can be my equal
Elrothiel
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2006, 02:13:17 PM »

Yea you should... its soooooo good! *melts* ok
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2006, 02:23:29 PM »

I would argue which one is better Rosey, Samoa Joe or Deadman.
Then I would post at least three times a day to Wrestling-threat.
You don't need to change you sex to do that darling we've had women in there before, we even have one now Cheesy

I'm impressed how you know the names, Samoa Joe's the best by the way. Wink
Elrothiel
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2006, 02:30:48 PM »

Wrestling sucks ass anyway! Why would you wanna watch lots of men wearing spandex wrestle each other and grabbing each others crotches!!?

I've watched it, they grab each other's crotches for throws! And then there are the moves where one guy picks up his opponent and sits him on his shoulders... so there's a crotch-to-face situation.

Really. Why would a bunch of men want to watch that? Huh
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2006, 02:49:02 PM »

Wrestling sucks ass anyway! Why would you wanna watch lots of men wearing spandex wrestle each other and grabbing each others crotches!!?

I've watched it, they grab each other's crotches for throws! And then there are the moves where one guy picks up his opponent and sits him on his shoulders... so there's a crotch-to-face situation.

Well maybe some men have some sick fantasies.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2006, 02:50:56 PM »

'Tis an entertaining art form at best, some people just don't get it. ?Your comments show your total lack of knowledge about the business, if it was exactly like you described no i would not watch it but it's not, not to worry though i'm used to naive haters and it's not for everyone. ?Not to be sexist but it's mainly a bloke thing although i'm sure there's plenty of blokes here lining up to bash it to. ?It has it's moments where it is awful which make you wonder why you watch, it can be trully embarrasing at times but at others it's magnifcent and entertaining. ?The fact that it's all preplanned gives the athletes involved the chance to put on a more entertaining show. ?You can have 30 minute classics where through the wrestling a story is told in the ring and these guys push themselves to the limit putting their bodies on the line doing their upmost to put on the most entertaining show they can, guys prepared to bleed in the ring. ?These are like actors turned stunt men not only are there constant stories going with them acting (sometimes poorly sometimes greatly depending on who...) they take the falls and bums stuntmen would. ?Like i said it's entertainment, but it's not for everyone but it's not as homoerotic as you described..... Tongue
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2006, 02:58:41 PM »

I just think wrestling is ridiculous because it's a soap opera.

GNRevolution... the missing link.
Elrothiel
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2006, 03:01:36 PM »

Stoned... I do understand what you're saying. I'm not a hater... I actually do like it and find it quite entertaining, but I still don't understand how people can take it so seriously....

You get these people who get really really into it, and they support a particular wrestler, and they have these huge arguments with people who support that wrestler's "enemy"... even though they're not really enemies!

Fans like that are disillusioned to the max...
McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2006, 03:04:32 PM »

I would be a girl
And wrestle with Skynyrdgirl...
Sounds like fun to me!!!  Grin

Splash

/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2006, 03:05:06 PM »

I agree. I think it's stupid how so many people take it so seriously.

I mean it's entertaining at times but to me it's not even really a sport.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2006, 03:10:27 PM »

but I still don't understand how people can take it so seriously....

You get these people who get really really into it, and they support a particular wrestler, and they have these huge arguments with people who support that wrestler's "enemy"... even though they're not really enemies!
I take it seriously in one sense, i'm a die-hard fan have been since i started watching it in 1992 when i was like 7. ?But in other ways i don't i mean your example is comical because anyone who supports one side or the other, good guy or bad guy clearly don't realise it's preplanned not all together real nature. ?I have favourites as everyone does but i won't lose any sleep if they win/lose anyway, 'tis just very entertaining to me. ?The arguments i will get into is about who is more talented in the sense of someone defending one actor against another e.g. someone great like Robert De Niro against someone who sucks ass like Vin Diesel and i question why they employ such a moron....

...it's sport entertainment, and anything where people bleed and do stuff as athletic as what these guys do may not be a sport but it's fuckin' impressive.? People who take it seriously Markus are people who are passionate, there's plenty of people who don't get why us here take the New GN'R so seriously....

....Good thinking McGann Wink
McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2006, 03:15:05 PM »

Thank you so much, Stoned!
Pro Wrestling, to say my piece,
Is athletic soap.

When some say it's fake,
I say "Do you watch ER?
Or Law and Order?"

They're dramas, too, folks...
If you like 'em, then watch 'em.
Watch what you enjoy!

One thing that I dig
Is the business of wrestling
Backstage news and such.

Splash

/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
Elrothiel
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2006, 03:20:52 PM »

but I still don't understand how people can take it so seriously....

I take it seriously in one sense, i'm a die-hard fan have been since i started watching it in 1992 when i was like 7.  But in other ways i don't i mean your example is comical because anyone who supports one side or the other, good guy or bad guy clearly don't realise it's preplanned not all together real nature.  I have favourites as everyone does but i won't lose any sleep if they win/lose anyway, 'tis just very entertaining to me.  The arguments i will get into is about who is more talented in the sense of someone defending one actor against another e.g. someone great like Robert De Niro against someone who sucks ass like Vin Diesel and i question why they employ such a moron....

...it's sport entertainment, and anything where people bleed and do stuff as athletic as what these guys do may not be a sport but it's fuckin' impressive.  People who take it seriously Markus are people who are passionate, there's plenty of people who don't get why us here take the New GN'R so seriously....

....Good thinking McGann Wink

When you put it that way... yea I understand.

Gotta say, when I was little (ages 7 to 10) I used to really get into it! hihi That was funny... I wore pants over leggings for years! rofl Ohhh that's embarrassing... rofl
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2006, 03:21:57 PM »

Passionate? Please...

More like a mental malfunction...
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2006, 03:22:55 PM »

Back on topic - starting now.
GunsN'Gravy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2006, 03:38:24 PM »

I would cry all the time, order a double big mac meal with a diet coke. Bake brownies, cry again, read a romance novel and listen to Sarah Mclaughlin.

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2006, 04:08:30 PM »

This board is goin to hell.

Id find a Lesbian beach and party like a motherfucker.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2006, 04:23:22 PM »

That would be frustrating though. You know you'd want to have sex but you'd have to use a strap on. That's not cool. I think it would be completely traumatic. I don't want a vagina... Of my own, I mean... that's attached to me... you know what I mean.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Aava
Everything changes
VIP

If you wanna do it, baby, you can do it right

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2006, 04:30:52 PM »

Waaaay, whats wrong with Wrestling?

Nothing.  Roll Eyes

I know some girls who call me a little kid for likiong wrestling yet they still love winnie the pooh and teddy bears at 20?!

Go figure

I know some guys (actually one guy), who wants to dress like Madonna..

Go Figure

I'm impressed how you know the names, Samoa Joe's the best by the way. Wink

I did some research.   Tongue

« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 04:33:38 PM by Aava » Logged

We're on the one road
Maybe the wrong road
It's the road to fuck knows where
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2006, 04:52:57 PM »

That would be frustrating though. You know you'd want to have sex but you'd have to use a strap on. That's not cool. I think it would be completely traumatic. I don't want a vagina... Of my own, I mean... that's attached to me... you know what I mean.

good point, id probably take some sleepin pills and try and sleep for 24 hours.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: