Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 03:55:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228059 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Congratulations to Iran for Losing their Enrichment of Uranium Virginity!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Congratulations to Iran for Losing their Enrichment of Uranium Virginity!  (Read 9202 times)
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2006, 11:50:23 PM »

Either way Iran should not have Nukes... they dont need it for the power since they have a shit ton of oil.... they know they are on thin ice since they are between Iraq and afqanistan... and george w is a little nuts....  I hope isreal takes em out.... let someone else do it... they have been fighting over there for hundreds of years and will continue to do so... might as well make sure that nukes stay out of thier hands for as long as possible..
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2006, 08:42:24 AM »

someone tell me what a Nuke is? And i dont reckon Iran is up to anything. I think the inspectors are up to something, trying to frame iran. btw, dont you guys think it'll be a political thread and should be locked?

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Sterlingdog
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2006, 08:52:24 AM »

considering that most western countries could have or have the ability to build or deploy nuclear weapons it would be foolish for one country to use them on another...and if iran had weapons it would be in the same situation...the country would be obliterated if it even attempted to use them...especially since there are american spy satellites in numerous orbits and would detect it almost immediately...china has had nuclear weapons for decades, and how many people trust pakistan with nukes....after all, people always complain these countries are backwards in development terms...so why deny iran a right to advance themselves...
I would agree if they weren't religious nuts whose leader makes remarks about wiping other countries off the map.  Something tells me the theory of MAD was developed with out thinking about our fanatical muslims in the middle east.

Berkleyriot is right.  The same rules don't apply to all countries/cultures.  We all know what happens in case of a nuclear war... we all get seriously damaged or destroyed and that is what keeps us (all countries) from using nukes.  Problem with certain muslim countries is that they don't care if they get wiped off the map.  They don't fear death, death makes them martyrs.  So what's stopping them from using nuclear weapons once they have them?

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2006, 09:54:01 AM »

Are you sure it was yellow cake?

Yes I'm sure BITCH!

BEST QUOTE EVER !!

from africa !! the mother land !!!! Wink

Markus Asraelius
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2006, 12:07:43 PM »

someone tell me what a Nuke is? And i dont reckon Iran is up to anything. I think the inspectors are up to something, trying to frame iran. btw, dont you guys think it'll be a political thread and should be locked?

No, I think Iran is up to something and I think they need to be stopped. Even thought most people say the're far away from devoloping nuculear weapons, I think we need to watch out for the guy who's running Iran. He said Israel "should be wiped off the map." I think when you put it together, Iran is a very dangerous country.

I just hope Bush finds a way to go about it without the use of war.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2006, 12:17:23 PM »

No, I think Iran is up to something and I think they need to be stopped. Even thought most people say the're far away from devoloping nuculear weapons, I think we need to watch out for the guy who's running Iran. He said Israel "should be wiped off the map." I think when you put it together, Iran is a very dangerous country.

there are two things
iran's point of view being dangerous
and iran's will of mastering nuclear technology

it's a very hard subject. you cannot tell other people NOT to do, what you already do. and international laws / rules are tricky, cause there is no power above national's one .... in theory.

i dunno. and again. not to come back to any political debate, but the USA are again leading to a uni-lateral decision making system. this is gonna be trouble
the UN saying something is acceptable
the US saying the same thing in their uneducated way, is something else.

it's still a shame that Kiarostami's country can be run by such idiots ... oh wait, axl rose's country is run by idiots too Smiley

SLCPUNK
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2006, 12:48:26 PM »

His record so far isn't too great............
greekmule
Rocker

she's so beatifully broken...

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2006, 02:27:37 PM »

man i was watchin CNN last night for about 1 hour and the words iran,nuclear and  weapons were poppin up several times every minute!

americans are about to get brainwashed once more.

haven't we seen this film several times already?its starting to get a really annoying rant

P.S.SLCPUNK  beer

homo homini lupus...
heinous
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2006, 02:40:09 PM »

What is a sign you have lost any concept of reality?

When you claim to be more concerned about George W. Bush than an Iran with nuclear capabilities....
greekmule
Rocker

she's so beatifully broken...

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2006, 02:46:20 PM »

When you claim to be more concerned about George W. Bush than an Iran with nuclear capabilities....

that would be true if W wasn't the leader of the most powerful country in the world right now...

homo homini lupus...
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2006, 03:17:47 PM »

So, I see Bush has brainwashed you too.
Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2006, 03:46:59 PM »

Berkleyriot is right.  The same rules don't apply to all countries/cultures.  We all know what happens in case of a nuclear war... we all get seriously damaged or destroyed and that is what keeps us (all countries) from using nukes.  Problem with certain muslim countries is that they don't care if they get wiped off the map.  They don't fear death, death makes them martyrs.  So what's stopping them from using nuclear weapons once they have them?

pakistan is primarily muslim...there are plenty muslim fanatics in pakistan...

when it comes down to it, they wouldnt do it...because there would be noone to remember their martyrs, no country no martyrs...

so you think the leader of iran, living in luxury as he is, would attempt to launch a nuclear bomb on another country which would potentially leave his country obliterated and him dead?...naw i dont buy it at all...like all leaders, they play to their audience....and news programmes play to peoples paranoia and fears

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
Surfrider
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2006, 04:08:31 PM »

Yeah, when one country, such as Iran, threatens to wipe another country off the map and have a general policy of intolerance and are controlled by a non elected religous leader.....how responsible will they be if they have nukes??

For a minute I thought you meant the USA...........

Assuming we are ran by religious nuts, is that an argument to let more religious nuts have nukes?

Some people consider Bush a little nut. A man who proclaims that Jesus was his favorite philosopher yet pushes for war over peace, lies and generally is immoral.

Some people may find that statement rather hypocritical (original, not yours) in regard to nukes and who should have them. Once more, even more hypocritical since it was Chenney's Halliburton that sold them the components in the first place.

No USA bashing, just putting it out that the claims made against Iran (true or false) many hold to Bush as well.

That begs the question.
Surfrider
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2006, 04:11:57 PM »

Berkleyriot is right.? The same rules don't apply to all countries/cultures.? We all know what happens in case of a nuclear war... we all get seriously damaged or destroyed and that is what keeps us (all countries) from using nukes.? Problem with certain muslim countries is that they don't care if they get wiped off the map.? They don't fear death, death makes them martyrs.? So what's stopping them from using nuclear weapons once they have them?

pakistan is primarily muslim...there are plenty muslim fanatics in pakistan...

when it comes down to it, they wouldnt do it...because there would be noone to remember their martyrs, no country no martyrs...

so you think the leader of iran, living in luxury as he is, would attempt to launch a nuclear bomb on another country which would potentially leave his country obliterated and him dead?...naw i dont buy it at all...like all leaders, they play to their audience....and news programmes play to peoples paranoia and fears

Pakistan, however, is currently ran by someone that is not a fanatical muslim and who has helped to battle fanatical muslims.  Iran seems inapposite to me.  Nevertheless, you make a good point about leaders wanting to stay in power.
Surfrider
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2006, 04:13:21 PM »

In case anyone was wondering what the overall goal is of the radical islamists:

"Moussaoui told jurors Islam requires Muslims to be the world's superpower. "You have to be subdued. We have to be above you. Because Americans, you are the superpower, you want to eradicate us.""

Kind if extinguishes the argument that they simply want us out of the middle east.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2006, 05:00:25 PM »

Kind if extinguishes the argument that they simply want us out of the middle east.

They wanted us out of the middle east well before Iraq.

Now it is complete Jihad ala W.

Like I said about a 3 years ago: "Stick in the hornets nest" and all that..........
Surfrider
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2006, 05:13:29 PM »

They wanted us out of the middle east well before Iraq.

Now it is complete Jihad ala W.

Actually, now it is complete Jihad ala the tenants of radical islam.  Read the quote; it doesn't say because we are in the middle east.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2006, 05:44:55 PM »

Read the quote; it doesn't say because we are in the middle east.

That is one quote from one person...........

Iraq has been a cattle call for jihadist to come out of the wood work, and they have.

Whatever you do, don't say they "hate us for our freedom".......

I heard that one at a cocktail party and I laughed  so hard my sashimi flew out of my mouth........I'll admit, the comment would have been better with a touch of wasabi and soy sauce though.

It's based on logic really........

Bush has already shown what he is capable of (or actually not capable of), so I have more to go on...........
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 05:47:18 PM by SLCPUNK » Logged
Surfrider
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2006, 05:58:40 PM »

? Read the quote; it doesn't say because we are in the middle east.

That is one quote from one person...........

Iraq has been a cattle call for jihadist to come out of the wood work, and they have.

Whatever you do, don't say they "hate us for our freedom".......

I heard that one at a cocktail party and I laughed? so hard my sashimi flew out of my mouth........I'll admit, the comment would have been better with a touch of wasabi and soy sauce though.

It's based on logic really........

Bush has already shown what he is capable of (or actually not capable of), so I have more to go on...........

You know, you can still recognize that Bush is an idiot and messed up, and at the same time realize that these people are evil and want more than just the US out of the middle east.  Those things are not inconsistent.
Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2006, 06:15:57 PM »

Pakistan, however, is currently ran by someone that is not a fanatical muslim and who has helped to battle fanatical muslims.  Iran seems inapposite to me.  Nevertheless, you make a good point about leaders wanting to stay in power.

only one person in charge of pakistan? plenty of people in power you dont know of that would have access to their nukes...to quote spock, your thinking is 2 dimensional

i never made a point about leaders wanting to stay in power, lets face it, which leader doesnt?

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: