Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:42:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Buckcherry
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Buckcherry  (Read 146160 times)
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2005, 04:40:28 AM »

I wonder if they plan to write all new stuff or use some of the stuff they wrote together before they joined the project in 02

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2005, 09:38:29 PM »

this is fantastic news.  the only news better than this would be axl and slash reuniting.. seems like all my favorite bands break up.... I really wish that velvet revolver went with josh todd rather than scott.... but i'll be happy with a buckcherry album.  i all most like them better than the new gnr.  the music is pretty good.. maddy the blues ect.. but i can't get into teh 3 ring circus.. goth, guys with buckets on their head.  seem like people you would make fun of in highscholl not rock icons.. anyway back to buckcherry.  does anyone know where to download any of their rare tracks likd late night in voodoo or fast back 69.. and the cover on the nascar soundtrack.. that cover by the way is one of the best cover since kohd by gnr.  so fired up to hear about bc getting back together.. thanks for the info.. keep up updated

Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2005, 10:51:15 PM »

by the way, their singer (josh todd) was supposed to be the singer of velvet revolver until they dumped him because he wasn't famous enough..

Roll Eyes

...Or because he wasnt the best guy.

Anyway, Im glad to hear this, I like the band.
blues rocker
Banned
Rocker

ANGUS YOUNG - AC/DC

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2005, 01:23:15 AM »

by the way, their singer (josh todd) was supposed to be the singer of velvet revolver until they dumped him because he wasn't famous enough..

Roll Eyes

...Or because he wasnt the best guy.

Anyway, Im glad to hear this, I like the band.

psh...sorry, but josh todd is a much better singer and writer than scott...he would've been the perfect singer for VR...when i first heard josh would be the singer, i thought: "now that's a perfect fit"....then when i later heard they had chosen scott instead, i thought: "scott weiland?! he's a grunge singer...he is not at all right for a band composed mostly of ex-gunners"....it is obvious they just wanted a singer who already had a big reputation so people would pay more attention to their band....they were afraid to accept a no-name singer for their band...as a result of choosing scott, their album is dull and boring...not at all as good as it could've been if they'd stuck with josh
Nate29
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2005, 03:33:42 PM »

Go to thebattlehasjustbegun.com and you can download rare tracks
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2005, 12:16:32 AM »

psh...sorry, but josh todd is a much better singer and writer than scott...he would've been the perfect singer for VR...when i first heard josh would be the singer, i thought: "now that's a perfect fit"....then when i later heard they had chosen scott instead, i thought: "scott weiland?! he's a grunge singer...he is not at all right for a band composed mostly of ex-gunners"....

You understand that, fortunately, not everybody shares your opinion or thought process, right?? So your own opinion really means nothing when discussing why Todd wasnt chosen or why Scott was.? Get it?

« Last Edit: February 03, 2005, 12:21:36 AM by Booker Floyd » Logged
blues rocker
Banned
Rocker

ANGUS YOUNG - AC/DC

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2005, 12:54:49 AM »

psh...sorry, but josh todd is a much better singer and writer than scott...he would've been the perfect singer for VR...when i first heard josh would be the singer, i thought: "now that's a perfect fit"....then when i later heard they had chosen scott instead, i thought: "scott weiland?! he's a grunge singer...he is not at all right for a band composed mostly of ex-gunners"....   

You understand that, fortunately, not everybody shares your opinion or thought process, right?? So your own opinion really means nothing when discussing why Todd wasnt chosen or why Scott was.? Get it?

fuck you, douche bag...i have the right to express my opinion...just because a lot of people think scott is a good singer for vr, that doesn't make all of those people right...there were a lot of nazis too, does that mean they were right?

« Last Edit: February 03, 2005, 12:56:52 AM by blues rocker » Logged
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2005, 04:22:50 PM »

Thanks for the link to dowload the hard to get tracks.... anyone have an new  news on the other members or progress of the band?  I hope this is true.. buckcherry were awsome
Wernie
Desperate Elbowlicker
VIP

I don't know if soon is the word...(FYI, IT'S NOT)

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2005, 06:56:30 AM »

Haha, just hearing the name Buckcherry makes me laugh.

Not tryin' to start a fight here, but they are probably one of the worst bands I've ever heard. And I also saw them live when they opened for Kiss back in '99.
Everyone thought they were crap, and the singer Todd insulted the crowd many times, so when he decided to to a stage dive, everyone just stepped aside and he landed on the ground. One of the funniest things I've ever seen Smiley
« Last Edit: February 08, 2005, 06:58:45 AM by Wernie » Logged

So I send this song to the offended...
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2005, 10:56:43 PM »

anyone hear any slam hound songs?  how are they compared to buckcherry?
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2005, 02:53:11 PM »

anyone know where to download slamhound songs?
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2005, 03:26:23 AM »

nope

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
Nate29
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2005, 12:39:33 AM »

Hey 1987 go to closer2chaos.com and I'm sure someone can set you up with some slamound.
Stupid Head
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2005, 03:57:47 AM »

But what Blues Rocker said was true. Sad but its true. Not that I care because I might not have been able to see Slash and Duff here in New Zealand last night which was awesome plus I get a new Buckcherry album which is just as good.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2005, 03:59:33 AM by Stupid Head » Logged
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2005, 02:19:57 PM »

But what Blues Rocker said was true. Sad but its true.

No.  You agree with him - that doesnt make it true.  Understand the difference.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2005, 01:57:48 AM »

1 of the most underate-id bands out there...

cant wait @!!
AJGilday
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2005, 02:20:17 AM »

Anybody no naything about the recent reunion of Buckcherry? Is it true?
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2005, 10:05:07 AM »

Buckcherry were bad ass... Esp the 1st disc... The 2nd disc rules too....

Josh is a bad ass... Scott is bad ass too!!!
starchild_666
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2005, 03:33:14 PM »

yes it is Wink
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2005, 09:30:26 PM »

anyone know of any buckcherry webpages?  i'm just as excited for a new bc album as i am for a new gnr album... prob because i'm just so sick of waiting.. still wish josh todd was picked for VR.. but contraband is growing on me
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: