Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:01:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  BUY Product
| | |-+  WWW.ROSESOFVELVET.COM
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWW.ROSESOFVELVET.COM  (Read 30036 times)
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #100 on: May 01, 2006, 03:41:41 AM »

Some people don't like your new forum, what's the big deal?
You made great points in your post, but I'm just gonna quote this part. No one has a problem with some people hating ROV. Hell, every site on the internet has haters. What I dont understand is how you let these same few people spew shit in this thread. It doesn't happen in any of the other threads in this section. This section is basically about promoting various sites, not a section to bitch about the sites. Everyone knows I dont like newguns. Am I in the newguns thread spewing page after page of insults? Of course not. I ocassionally have words with CB, but I wouldnt go into a thread where he is promoting his site and bash it. I dont see why a small group of losers is allowed to pollute this thread. If you want them to continue to insult me and ROV, then thats fine. They just keep this thread at the top of the page, and in no time it'll be a damn 30 page thread. Hell, its already the longest thread on the first page of this section.

misterbrownstone
« Reply #101 on: May 01, 2006, 07:36:32 AM »

and all you do is bitch and moan because i'm speaking my mind ok
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #102 on: May 01, 2006, 08:02:22 AM »

You made great points in your post, but I'm just gonna quote this part. No one has a problem with some people hating ROV. Hell, every site on the internet has haters. What I dont understand is how you let these same few people spew shit in this thread. It doesn't happen in any of the other threads in this section. This section is basically about promoting various sites, not a section to bitch about the sites. Everyone knows I dont like newguns. Am I in the newguns thread spewing page after page of insults? Of course not. I ocassionally have words with CB, but I wouldnt go into a thread where he is promoting his site and bash it. I dont see why a small group of losers is allowed to pollute this thread. If you want them to continue to insult me and ROV, then thats fine. They just keep this thread at the top of the page, and in no time it'll be a damn 30 page thread. Hell, its already the longest thread on the first page of this section.

You don't think people should be allowed to post negative feedback about a site you linked to?

Should we just lock the post right away when it's posted?

By the way, the same thing happens in other threads as well. Look around....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #103 on: May 01, 2006, 09:23:12 AM »

and all you do is bitch and moan because i'm speaking my mind ok
I'm not the one that bitches constantly at every GNR forum about someone. Thats you and a few other dipshits.

You don't think people should be allowed to post negative feedback about a site you linked to?

Should we just lock the post right away when it's posted?

By the way, the same thing happens in other threads as well. Look around....

/jarmo

I have no problem with negative feedback. Like I said, every site has haters. When this site would go down, and me and some of the other HTGTH members would go to mygnr, we had to listen to all kinds of bullshit about this place. My point is that this same little group keeps saying the exact same thing over and over again. Why dont they just quote a previous post of theirs so they dont have to type it again? How many times can someone say they hate me and ROV? Theyre becoming post whores like Skynrd Girl but the only difference is they aren't talking about anal sex. The topic is me.

I have looked at the other threads in this section. None of them compare to the bashing that this one has.

Maybe you should just have a "I Hate Jameslofton29" thread and make it a sticky topic. Four people will make it the most active thread on the forum.

Brody
« Reply #104 on: May 01, 2006, 10:41:53 AM »

Its ok james its quite obvious jarmo doesnt like my site.. but thats his oppinion.. but like i said earlier.. I dont care

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #105 on: May 01, 2006, 11:08:04 AM »

Its ok james its quite obvious jarmo doesnt like my site.. but thats his oppinion.. but like i said earlier.. I dont care

Oh right.

I looked at your site a few times to see what the deal is.

I have no opinion on it. I think it looks clean, which I like but I have no opinion on the content since I haven't visited that often.

But you go on thinking I don't like it if it makes you feel better.  ok

Oh and jameslofton, there was a fight between a few people about some bootleg trading site a while back... I also remember people posting negative remarks about other sites here as well. So it does happen.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #106 on: May 01, 2006, 11:23:22 AM »

Wow. Why the animosity? Grin
The site looks cool to me. A "Team/ About" page would be nice though because it's hard to know who's running the site. Good job though.

As for the rest, I won't comment about it. I'm just posting about the actual site.

Brody
« Reply #107 on: May 01, 2006, 11:58:30 AM »

Thanks Will

Im gonna put up an about page..  just gotta tie a few loose ends on the page itself!
Steel_Angel
« Reply #108 on: May 01, 2006, 02:08:03 PM »

Rosesofvelvet is a very very very good site

for me to poop on peace

but seriously, i love you guys. and good luck with your site.
gun
« Reply #109 on: May 01, 2006, 02:09:09 PM »

ROV is a good site, this is a good site, what's the problem?  This thread would be alot more productive though if Misterbrownstone would quit acting like a child. Ok, you don't like ROV...I think we get your point.  Let it go.

as james says:

No need to sign up under a new name to spew the same shit.

last time i checked, i can say whatever i want, as long as i follow the rules.  and i am.
I didn't sign up under a new name to spew shit, I decided the name I chose could have been taken the wrong way by another person who is a member of this site...I simply changed my name out of respect for that person.  Yeah, you can say what you want but why waste time acting like a little girl?  Now, If you'd like to throw a little comeback at me feel free to do so but I'm finished with this.  Go watch cartoons or something.
JAC185
« Reply #110 on: May 01, 2006, 02:14:32 PM »

I joined the forum, seems fine, little slow but i guess its just getting started
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #111 on: May 01, 2006, 06:26:24 PM »

Oh and jameslofton, there was a fight between a few people about some bootleg trading site a while back... I also remember people posting negative remarks about other sites here as well. So it does happen.

/jarmo

Yeah, there is usually a "fight" somewhere on the forum, but the approach is different in this one, which is why I made the comments I made. Normally, you dont allow constant insults. Apparently, when my name is involved, the standards and the rules change. If I went to administration, and posted in one of the threads about mods, and I started saying in post after post that Pandora(just an example) was a loser, bitch, cunt, etc., would you keep on allowing it? I dont think so. Or I was in the GNR section and said shit like Fortus is a fag, and posted the same line continously, you would warn me, delete my posts, and probably ban me.

Anytime I veer off topic I am told to "get back on topic", yet none of the people spewing insults towards me have been told to do that. I have been insulted repeatedly in this thread, and apparently insults are the new fad here.

Brody, Jarmo doesn't "hate" ROV. He wouldn't have put our link on this site if he hated us. What I find odd is how constant insults are being spewed in a thread that Pandora, Will, and Jarmo have posted in and apparently members insulting members is now a good thing to do.

This thread is supposed to be about a website. Its not supposed to be about four people insulting me.

Maybe they should "get back on topic". ok

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #112 on: May 01, 2006, 06:58:33 PM »

Poor JamesLofton, he missed this:

I think this is enough. Your discussion is of a private nature. If you want to pursue it, please do so by PM, or I'll have to lock this thread.

See, we don't allow insults. It just seems like you think everybody is after you, now I guess I've been added to the list as well....  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #113 on: May 01, 2006, 11:21:44 PM »

Poor JamesLofton, he missed this:

I think this is enough. Your discussion is of a private nature. If you want to pursue it, please do so by PM, or I'll have to lock this thread.

See, we don't allow insults. It just seems like you think everybody is after you, now I guess I've been added to the list as well....? Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Cmon!! You know you haven't been added to the list! Roll Eyes I have always respected you and what you did for the online communities. You know that.I dont see why you have to get sarcastic. Quoting Pandora basically proved my point. She told them to stop, and of course it didnt. The dipshits continued. You read the thread, see their crap, and dont warn them at all. You come into the thread and act like nothing derogatory was even said.That is basically encouraging their behavior.

If insults arent allowed(in the past they weren't), then why are they allowed now? In whatever section I go to, one of these guys follows me and says something. Since you are the admin, and have always done a great job at keeping your eyes on things, you must notice this. But no one says a damn thing. Its the main reason I dont post as much here anymore. Every time I post I get attacked by a few rabid dogs, and real discussion isnt allowed anymore. How can there be a legitimate debate going when attack dogs are on the prowl? back when rules were enforced, all the people that disagreed with each other always had great discussions. Now its just insult after insult.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #114 on: May 02, 2006, 01:18:59 AM »

Use the report to moderator feature next time.

FYI, one of your online fans has been banned from here recently.

/jarmo

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #115 on: May 02, 2006, 02:48:01 AM »

Use the report to moderator feature next time.

FYI, one of your online fans has been banned from here recently.

/jarmo
Yeah I noticed that Jarmo, and I appreciate it. Thats why I said you usually have your eyes on the forum. I used the report to moderator feature a couple times during that leak craze, and nothing happened. But the forum was being flooded by noobs at the time, and maybe you missed it.

We're way off topic now, but I have something else to say about this, but I'll send you a PM.

By the way, thanks Jarmo and Will for the honest comments about ROV. I like hearing what intelligent people think about it.  beer

Elrothiel
« Reply #116 on: May 02, 2006, 09:42:52 AM »

James, I thought we resolved our differences in PM ages ago.

But now you call me a "post whore" when I'm not. I posted in that thread because I ENJOYED it... I have NEVER posted just to up my post-count. I post because I want to say something. Just like everyone else does.

And to think I thought I'd changed my mind about you!! I USED to think you were an asshole, then we had that PM chat and I thought you weren't really that bad... NOW... you're even worse than an asshole.

Don't even try to apologize.

Let me guess, now I'm going to get a reply saying something along the lines of "Well you shouldn't be such a sensitive little post whore, and why would I even want to apologize!?" yadda yadda yadda...

Roll Eyes

Whatever James, just don't fucking talk shit about me cuz I REALLY don't fucking need it.

Oh, and just to stay on topic.... ROV is NOTHING compared to this place. Its NOTHING compared to MyGnR (and that place is NOTHING compared to here...).
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #117 on: May 02, 2006, 09:48:53 AM »

OK, since the private discussions are continuing, this thread is locked. And don't you dare open another one to say the same thing, ok?

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: