Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:01:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Lestat the Musical
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lestat the Musical  (Read 2616 times)
Annie
« on: April 17, 2006, 12:46:54 PM »

Since  I am spending so much money to come to New York  for the GNR concerts I decided to score some Broadway tickets too. THE LESTAT musical is based on INTERVIEW WITH A VAMPIRE and as you remember GNR had a song in the movie! SEbastian Bach has even expressed and interest in playing the lead. I was able to get 3rd row seats for the Wed Matinee. What a day seeing this in the afternoon and then going to see AXL! I was also able to score a 5th row seat for WICKED on Tuesday! Grin
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 12:53:26 PM »

...I haven't read anything about the show but  does it also incorporate anything from the Vampire Lestat book also? Just curious?
Annie
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 12:56:11 PM »

Yes it does, I was just checking out the website and it looks totally cool. If anyone is interested in going to the Wed matinee before the show maybe we could meet up. Cool
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 01:16:15 PM »

Great, how much you spent on the tickets?? do you have the link to see it? Wink

No man can be my equal
Annie
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 01:25:52 PM »

The website is www.lestat.com, and I paid $110 plus ticketmaster fees for 3rd row on the main floor.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2006, 01:51:17 PM »

Since  I am spending so much money to come to New York  for the GNR concerts I decided to score some Broadway tickets too. THE LESTAT musical is based on INTERVIEW WITH A VAMPIRE and as you remember GNR had a song in the movie! SEbastian Bach has even expressed and interest in playing the lead. I was able to get 3rd row seats for the Wed Matinee. What a day seeing this in the afternoon and then going to see AXL! I was also able to score a 5th row seat for WICKED on Tuesday! Grin

is it based on the movie or the book ?

im readin the anne rice's Tales of the Body Thief again ...

Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2006, 02:04:06 PM »

Thank's and music of elton john?? which songs anybody knows? man I want to go to New York again  Undecided
Thats weird Marius and Armand character doesn't fit into the way they are describe in the book, isn't Armand supposed to be blond or at least with the hair like fire? and marius a roman style guy with black hair?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 02:13:12 PM by Mr. Dick Purple » Logged

No man can be my equal
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2006, 02:13:19 PM »

its based on the books

one thing i have to say though interview is listed first it would appear that the most material will come from the vampire Lestat novel. as it does appear to be a following of him and not that of Louis, the real main character of interview. there are some story cross overs of lestat and interview and are told from the prespectives of Louis and Lestat, so i would imagine what was done was the use of the common stories to generate a complete and more accurate view of the events........I think i need to read some AR again right now damn it... i need my blood fix

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
Annie
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2006, 10:41:46 PM »

The more I read about this musical it looks to be almost as exciting as the GNR concerts. Don't forget Axl sang the theme song for the movie!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: