Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:11:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  how busy will it be on the (GMT) morning of the 13th May
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: how busy will it be on the (GMT) morning of the 13th May  (Read 6910 times)
anythinggoes
« on: May 02, 2006, 07:42:35 AM »

just wondering will the site cope as people from europe wake up and the New york Shows finish will everybody be logging on are you ready for it Jarmo hihi
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 08:57:25 AM »

i dare not think about how full and busy these boards will be after these shows, let alone when chinese democracy drops confused
it will probably be the end of our little community as we know it, as fan and member numbers will surely surge...

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 11:00:41 AM »

Everything will be fine. The board didn't have any problems during the "CD leaks situation". I don't think there will be more people. It'll be another story when the album is officially announced and then later on released...

anythinggoes
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 11:08:04 AM »

It'll be another story when the album is officially announced and then later on released...

sorry didnt you mean to write if not when
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 11:21:16 AM »

Tsk tsk tsk, don't be sarcastic! Grin

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2006, 11:45:59 AM »

Everything will be fine. The board didn't have any problems during the "CD leaks situation". I don't think there will be more people. It'll be another story when the album is officially announced and then later on released...

I'm sure that everything Will be fine, but the CD leaks, and the hype that was created, was made up by a large majority of the already existing online community. A lot of the people that signed up were merely lurkers before.

As I say, I don't think that it will be a big problem, but if there is no official site with any substance, then if the new album is released and does well, we will see a lot of new people here.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2006, 11:55:18 AM »

I don't think there will be an actual problem, but it surely will get more crowded than when the tracks leaked.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2006, 11:58:32 AM »

Not really, because everybody in the world was online when the tracks leaked.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2006, 12:02:57 PM »

not as bad as the I say not as bad as the peak of leak season....but it'll be pretty stupid in here peace

Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2006, 12:50:19 PM »

It might not be too bad as there will be a healthy representation at the show from members of this site.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2006, 02:06:53 PM »

Not really, because everybody in the world was online when the tracks leaked.

Yes, true. But I reckon those were mostly die-hard fans and after the shows, although we won't have half of those fans here, since they'll be in NY, we might also get "ordinary" fans or those who aren't even fans, just to check how GnR did on their first show and everything. But I don't know, it depends.
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2006, 06:30:44 PM »

well it will certainly explode when chinese democracy is finally released on the world. that will be the end of the wait, and gnr will be everywhere again. it'll be like "thanx for stickin' it out, we made it, now get ready for invasion of the noobs!" hihi

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
alexh0618
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2006, 06:54:31 PM »

well it will certainly explode when chinese democracy is finally released on the world. that will be the end of the wait, and gnr will be everywhere again. it'll be like "thanx for stickin' it out, we made it, now get ready for invasion of the noobs!" hihi

We had invasion of the noobs part 1 when the leaks occured.

I'm sure the site will run smoot but the mods will have a helluva time deleting and merging irrelevent/stupid threads.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2006, 01:16:14 AM »

Why do you keep going on about "noobs" when you are a low poster with a crap attitude towards many on the forum? You probably could do yourself a favor and pay attention to how most of the "noobs" act, they are a lot more respectful then you are. Just a thought.........

don't yell at him, he'll be crying soon about us "stalking" him... Roll Eyes
the self-righteousness of this punk is mind-baffling.

you paranoid fuck!

don't try to i'm outta here for tonight, bye goons.

you're like one of those dumb dogs that has to be taught by experience because you're too blind/stupid to see things for what they are. go buy another les paul to go with your mullet..

i look forward to you eating your ignorant words by mid july.
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2006, 01:18:46 AM »

SCLPUNK the "cool" one.
yeah.
add the context perhaps, and go accuse someone else of not being a fan. axl hater.

shame you had to search through my posts, i kinda freak out by the thought of another man caring about what i do online.

edit: now run to mommy and cry some more you sad little tattle teller rofl

pathetic.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 01:26:25 AM by Summer2006 » Logged

SLCPUNK
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2006, 01:28:42 AM »

Your mindless banter was merely a click away.............

I have a feeling you are as well.........
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2006, 01:32:24 AM »

ok then.

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2006, 05:00:46 AM »

Your mindless banter was merely a click away.............

I have a feeling you are as well.........

I think your feeling will become reality so fuckin soon...

Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2006, 08:06:37 AM »

Christos, can you please do something about that avatar? Its very offensive to............... umm................... err................ well, I dont know who. I'm sure some douche bad will get pissy though hihi

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Sterlingdog
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2006, 09:24:17 PM »

Christos, can you please do something about that avatar? Its very offensive to............... umm................... err................ well, I dont know who. I'm sure some douche bad will get pissy though hihi

Well I don't like his comment "beware, be very ware" because it makes me think of the Heffalumps and Woozels song from Winnie the Pooh.  Then it gets stuck in my head for hours.  Its quite annoying.   I thnk I'll start a thread about it.  hihi
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: