Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 08:55:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Band Featuring Brain Scheduled to play 5/12 in SF!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Band Featuring Brain Scheduled to play 5/12 in SF!!!!!  (Read 54547 times)
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #260 on: May 02, 2006, 11:48:22 PM »

ROV members, stop picking on summer2006. ?Savages ?no
What does that have to do with anything? Do you constantly have to sing the same tune? I have been around this forum for years, long before ROV or any of these other forums started, so I dont see the relevance in you mentioning ROV. You are also another member here that needs to read the rules.
don't confuse me with frozen inferno, even though he's one of the more reasonable members of this forum. bye now.
Using racial slurs on a continous basis you call "reasonable". confused

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #261 on: May 02, 2006, 11:48:43 PM »

Summer, there's a nifty section on this site, you might like it, it's called DEAD HORSE! rofl
IFINGLOVEGNR
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #262 on: May 02, 2006, 11:49:07 PM »

I dont wanna get off topic but....

who the fuck is gonna play drums for GNR in 10 DAYS!?!?

5/12/06
5/14/06
5/15/06
5/17/06
NJ-11/5/06
NYC-MSG 11/10/06
NYC-CBGB 2/11/10
NYC-RoseBar 2/14/10
NJ-11/17/11
CT-11/19/11
NJ-11/26/11
NYC-2/12/12
Vegas-11/14,17,18/2012
NYC-6/6/13
NYC-6/8
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #263 on: May 02, 2006, 11:49:19 PM »

Wait a second guys we should all just quit seperating the bands cause Summer2006 according to her/he Axl is gnr and always was just gnr!

actually yes, he was always the heart and soul of guns n' roses and it's gonna be obvious to most people very soon...

you have got to be kiddin me!! how can you seriously think that!!

by looking at what axl has accomplished in gnr (now and before) compared to the drug addicts and drunks. you'll see, just way.

*hi-jacking of thread done*

night! ok

Look I love axl all in the same...but what he has accomplished is still yet to be seen... ?I hope we see it soon and ofcourse I will love it and be behind it 100% but all of them made GNR in the past...those members as a collective made the magic.

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #264 on: May 02, 2006, 11:49:25 PM »

ROV is the anti Axl forum, ofcourse. and quit arguing damnit. you killed the thread. now da mods are gonna have to delete a shitload of posts. thanks for killing the thread guys good fucking job? ok peace out.

Hardly an anti axl message board!

ROV members, stop picking on summer2006.? Savages? no

may i ask what ROV is? did i miss something in here?

just one of the boards that frozen inferno and his multiple usernames is not welcome!

don't confuse me with frozen inferno, even though he's one of the more reasonable members of this forum. bye now.

I laugh.. not even old enough to have seen them in 2002

see this is why i hate message boards, tough guys like you sprayin shit out your mouth about other people. piss off and acnowledge the fact that i've been a gnr fan for the past 16 years. i'm a well-known member of this forum, get lost noob.

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #265 on: May 02, 2006, 11:49:46 PM »

What is ROV? ?It sounds like the coolest place of all time!
Brody
« Reply #266 on: May 02, 2006, 11:49:54 PM »

n
Wait a second guys we should all just quit seperating the bands cause Summer2006 according to her/he Axl is gnr and always was just gnr!

actually yes, he was always the heart and soul of guns n' roses and it's gonna be obvious to most people very soon...

by looking at what axl has accomplished in gnr (now and before) compared to the drug addicts and drunks. you'll see, just way.

night! ok

NuGNR has done nothing.. they havent put any material out.. cancelled tour.. hardly compare to orginal line up.. or VR..
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #267 on: May 02, 2006, 11:50:29 PM »

ROV is the anti Axl forum, ofcourse. and quit arguing damnit. you killed the thread. now da mods are gonna have to delete a shitload of posts. thanks for killing the thread guys good fucking job ?ok peace out.

Look at my av... Roll Eyes

why?

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Brody
« Reply #268 on: May 02, 2006, 11:51:09 PM »

noo
ROV is the anti Axl forum, ofcourse. and quit arguing damnit. you killed the thread. now da mods are gonna have to delete a shitload of posts. thanks for killing the thread guys good fucking job  ok peace out.

Hardly an anti axl message board!

ROV members, stop picking on summer2006.  Savages  no

may i ask what ROV is? did i miss something in here?

just one of the boards that frozen inferno and his multiple usernames is not welcome!

I laugh.. not even old enough to have seen them in 2002

see this is why i hate message boards, tough guys like you sprayin shit out your mouth about other people. piss off and acnowledge the fact that i've been a gnr fan for the past 16 years. i'm a well-known member of this forum, get lost noob.

Noob!! i was registered on this board back in 2001!! i just recently reregistered noob! Talk about high horse.. ms well known member!
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #269 on: May 02, 2006, 11:51:29 PM »

not if you loathe "nu-metal" and the word "nu" in itself...

I'm not into classifying music....it's good or it's not simple ok

IMO Nu is not a word...I really hit a soft spot here with this term....wow

Frozen Inferno....Axl is my favorite member of the "Real GnR"....But I'm not blind to see that the "Real GnR" was a group of five guys making kickass music....the Axl fans conveniently over look the fact that Izzy, Slash and Duff had huge contirbutions on the first 4 "Real GnR" albums. I'm sure NuGnR will put out a great album...but NuGnR won't touch the brilliance that was the "Real GnR" fuck the only remaining "ORIGINAL" member in NuGnR, Dizzy, didn't even have any contirbutions to the UYI's.

BTW.....Axl was a huge coke feind and hard core drinker back in the day Summer

mrsaxlrose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #270 on: May 02, 2006, 11:51:43 PM »

night! ok

Those "drug addicts and drunks" have accomplished a helluva lot more in the last ten years than Axl has. Unless of course you considered a failed tour, numerous album delays, and a revolving door of band members "accomplishments"............

Yes, dammit, I WILL be Mrs. Axl Rose someday soon....
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #271 on: May 02, 2006, 11:52:03 PM »

n

night! ok

NuGNR has done nothing.. they havent put any material out.. cancelled tour.. hardly compare to orginal line up.. or VR..

*cough*hater*cough*

you're like one of those dumb dogs that has to be taught by experience because you're too blind/stupid to see things for what they are. go buy another les paul to go with your mullet.

Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #272 on: May 02, 2006, 11:52:41 PM »

Since when did HTGTH become Mygnr?

Jonx
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #273 on: May 02, 2006, 11:53:52 PM »

not if you loathe "nu-metal" and the word "nu" in itself...

I'm not into classifying music....it's good or it's not simple ok

IMO Nu is not a word...I really hit a soft spot here with this term....wow

Frozen Inferno....Axl is my favorite member of the "Real GnR"....But I'm not blind to see that the "Real GnR" was a group of five guys making kickass music....the Axl fans conveniently over look the fact that Izzy, Slash and Duff had huge contirbutions on the first 4 "Real GnR" albums. I'm sure NuGnR will put out a great album...but NuGnR won't touch the brilliance that was the "Real GnR" fuck the only remaining "ORIGINAL" member in NuGnR, Dizzy, didn't even have any contirbutions to the UYI's.

BTW.....Axl was a huge coke feind and hard core drinker back in the day Summer

don't try to teach me anything gnr, and why do you think my name is speed-stone? don't teach me anything about drugs either. difference is axl experimented, the weak people can't stop and they lose focus on things like quality music. i'm outta here for tonight, bye goons.

Brody
« Reply #274 on: May 02, 2006, 11:54:11 PM »

n

night! ok

*cough*hater*cough*

you're like one of those dumb dogs that has to be taught by experience because you're too blind/stupid to see things for what they are. go buy another les paul to go with your mullet.

yea what the hell is wrond with a les paul!! and i certainly do not have a mullet! Wink
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #275 on: May 02, 2006, 11:54:23 PM »

ROV is the anti Axl forum, ofcourse. and quit arguing damnit. you killed the thread. now da mods are gonna have to delete a shitload of posts. thanks for killing the thread guys good fucking job ?ok peace out.

Look at my av... Roll Eyes

why?

It's small but it says axl rose on the tshirt. ? Any GNR forum that I am on or have been on I always have some sort of axl av if not axl himself.

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
Brody
« Reply #276 on: May 02, 2006, 11:55:18 PM »

I think axl more then experimented!!! how dillusional are you? beer
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #277 on: May 02, 2006, 11:57:00 PM »

go read gnr on tour....he talks extensively about coke for like a year straight around '88ish

Brody
« Reply #278 on: May 02, 2006, 11:57:54 PM »

also in the court videos he talks about the bands including himself heroin use!!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #279 on: May 02, 2006, 11:58:51 PM »

you're like one of those dumb dogs
you're too blind/stupid
I see you still haven't read the rules.
Since when did HTGTH become Mygnr?

Jonx
I've been asking that same question for a couple months. I think all these new members here are posters from over there here to wreak havoc.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: