Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 02:43:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  remove the "delete" function
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: remove the "delete" function  (Read 14421 times)
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2006, 12:03:23 PM »

christos, i'm a member of this board since 2002, i have about 5000 posts combined with gnr related stuff, still people want to single me out for the few off-topic posts. and why is it that in that one day, no one saw me offend anyone? that's funny. this reeks of "power" abuse. but whatever, i'm not gonna do anything to get myself any additional posts so i'm leaving this section of the board for good.

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2006, 12:07:06 PM »

Look, we don't give a fuck if you have 5000 or 5 posts. Ok?

It doesn't matter. You simply don't understand that we have rules.

Somebody questions you and you're there wishing his mother was dead. Doesn't give the impression you've been here a long time does it?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2006, 12:08:43 PM »

when have i said that?
i usualy defend myself, but now i can't anymore, obviously.
i will then get -10 karma points and get banned while the instigator stays.

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2006, 12:11:38 PM »

when have i said that?
i usualy defend myself, but now i can't anymore, obviously.
i will then get -10 karma points and get banned while the instigator stays.

Oh, please.

Do you think people are stupid?

You said that and then deleted your account.

We're not idiots you know...

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2006, 12:13:45 PM »

BTW,

here's the link:

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=28938.0

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2006, 12:15:36 PM »

And what's even funnier is that in that thread, you did the exact same thing you're asking us to stop, in this thread...

You deleted your own posts.

speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2006, 12:17:29 PM »

And what's even funnier is that in that thread, you did the exact same thing you're asking us to stop, in this thread...

what are you talking about? the reason i deleted my account was because of SLCPUNK, he was insulting me and i thought "fuck this board i'm done" but then later changed my mind. ask skynyrdgirl, she knows. and who would know best what i do, you or me? regardless, i'm done with this topic, jarmo has warned me again. i'm fighting a losing battle with you guys. bye.

edit: and my posts from that account are still there, deleting your account doesn't mean your posts disappear. shouldn't you know this?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 12:19:23 PM by speed-stone » Logged

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2006, 12:26:02 PM »

what are you talking about? the reason i deleted my account was because of SLCPUNK, he was insulting me and i thought "fuck this board i'm done" but then later changed my mind. ask skynyrdgirl, she knows. and who would know best what i do, you or me? regardless, i'm done with this topic, jarmo has warned me again. i'm fighting a losing battle with you guys. bye.

edit: and my posts from that account are still there, deleting your account doesn't mean your posts disappear. shouldn't you know this?

Do you make any sense at all to anyone?

You asked:

when have i said that?

You got the answer with a link, where I don't see SLCPUNK insulting you. It's actually the other way around, in the worst possible way.

You asked us to remove the "delete" function, and I told you that you did the exact same thing in the past, with proof, in the link where you wished for someone's mother to die.

You should be thankfull Jarmo allowed you to post here after that wish.

If it was my board, you'd be banned for life.

Someone's mother is one of the things you don't fuck with, in my book...
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 12:29:03 PM by Christos AG » Logged

speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2006, 12:27:09 PM »

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

the link won't work. and i won't care.
that's my last word for the day here.

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2006, 12:36:41 PM »

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

the link won't work. and i won't care.
that's my last word for the day here.

Well, I'll post it for you:

delete this topic, haters ruined it.

having lost so much with his break-up with stephanie

He needs to get over Stephany already....

How long do you some of you guys think a man can cry over a lost love? I can't believe the amount of people that refer back to this relationship that was over ten years ago............ Roll Eyes It seems as if many here are stuck in the early 90's unable to move on.

according to beta, one of his most trusted friends, he never got over stephanie, so please keep your smart-ass comments to yourself.

No need to get all hostile.

I find it hard to believe that Axl is still sitting around writing down his pain and anguish over a woman that was in his life friggin' 15 years ago. I find it even more funny that people believe it and want to talk about it. I mean, gimmie a break.

according to beta, one of his most trusted friends, he never got over stephanie, so please keep your smart-ass comments to yourself.

No need to get all hostile.

I find it hard to believe that Axl is still sitting around writing down his pain and anguish over a woman that was in his life friggin' 15 years ago. I find it even more funny that people believe it and want to talk about it. I mean, gimmie a break.

fine, leave the thread then if you don't want to talk about it. i'll talk about whatever i feel like talking about, so move on.

I did want to talk about it, and I posted how I felt.

You (and others) are talking about his personal life, making assumptions, and I don't think it is very fair to him. Nobody knows if it is the truth (and I find it hard to believe it is) yet repeat it again anyway. It gets passed around the internet and becomes a truth. It's no wonder Axl thinks the internet is nothing more then a garbage can, and rarely talks to the media.

Plus don't you think it's possible he has had other relationships since 1993.. ?

Exactly.

delete this topic, haters ruined it.

Nobody is a "hater", but people do have opinions that are different then yours, and others on this board. No reason to fly off the handle if everybody doesn't agree with you.

i have done nothing but respect axl's personal life, all this was about was he puts out songs talking about the subject and i talk about the words. you're a fucking idiot and probably the reason why axl hates the internet, just arguments and idiotism.

If you respected his personal life then you would not make assumptions about his love life and then repeat them as fact.

SCLPUNK, can you delete your posts in this topic and let me start it over? it would be appreciated.

I'm sorry, but my feeble mind (idiot) is unable to understand your request......

Please try again at a later time.........

Feel free to post away though, don't let me stop you....

SCLPUNK, can you delete your posts in this topic and let me start it over? it would be appreciated.

I'm sorry, but my feeble mind (idiot) is unable to understand your request......

Please try again at a later time.........

Feel free to post away though, don't let me stop you....

you're a fucking disguisting person and i hope that your mother dies in a car accident. i made it clear in my initial post that i did not know axl and i simple wondered why he used the word "bittersweet" so much. fuckhead. i respect his personal life but i don't value your life. good day.

speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2006, 12:40:24 PM »

how about you go in the gnr section and give neemo a bad rep point for calling me a faggot out of no where instead of dwelling on this. do your job.

anythinggoes
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2006, 12:48:10 PM »

speed stone 46 posts today WTF everything i read its you bitching now im getting bored and im sure everyone else is and i dont have to reply to your BS do yourself a favor go away for a couple of days calm down and come back ready for the New York Shows because at the moment your making an arse of yourself
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2006, 12:48:33 PM »

how about you go in the gnr section and give neemo a bad rep point for calling me a faggot out of no where instead of dwelling on this. do your job.

I didn't call you a faggot i called you an "axl fan-boy" ok whether or not i get a negative karma it's for the mods to decide....not you Tongue

I thought you weren't gonna post in here anymore today hihi peace

speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2006, 12:50:34 PM »

speed stone 46 posts today WTF everything i read its you bitching now im getting bored and im sure everyone else is and i dont have to reply to your BS do yourself a favor go away for a couple of days calm down and come back ready for the New York Shows

i was thinking that myself actually. i've spent too much time arguing with you people today, obviously it's no use anyway.

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2006, 12:56:27 PM »

The last thing YOU will tell me is what to do.

Now go hide somewhere cause in case you haven't noticed you've been "owned" multiple times in this thread.

speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2006, 12:58:12 PM »

right, and i don't need some dude sitting arond with "power" in his keyboard and mouse to tell me what to do either so yeah. whatever. leave it at that.

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2006, 12:59:53 PM »

i'm not gonna do anything to get myself any additional posts so i'm leaving this section of the board for good.

(Taking the high road, eh? Good man, seriously.)

i'm done with this topic, jarmo has warned me again. i'm fighting a losing battle with you guys. bye.

(... Well, maybe not. Though, if you're sticking to it this time, good on you.)

...that's my last word for the day here.

(But, wait. Wasn't...)

Yet, still:

i was thinking...

(Which makes a change.)

As for my retraction, well... It's forthcoming, pending examination.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 01:07:01 PM by Jim » Logged

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2006, 01:04:06 PM »

i'm not gonna do anything to get myself any additional posts so i'm leaving this section of the board for good.

(Taking the high road, eh? Good man, seriously.)

i'm done with this topic, jarmo has warned me again. i'm fighting a losing battle with you guys. bye.

(... Well, maybe not. Though, if you're sticking to it this time, good on you.)

...that's my last word for the day here.

(But, wait. Wasn't...)

Yet, still:

i was thinking...

(Which makes a change)

As for my retraction, well... It's forthcoming, pending examination.

Owned? Again?

Damn, I feel like I'm using my "powers" too much here.

But... no.. it's just the fuckin truth...

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2006, 01:46:11 PM »

you're a fucking disguisting person and i hope that your mother dies in a car accident. i made it clear in my initial post that i did not know axl and i simple wondered why he used the word "bittersweet" so much. fuckhead. i respect his personal life but i don't value your life. good day.

not very nice speed stone......

i actually remember reading this...

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2006, 01:53:38 PM »

not very nice speed stone......

i actually remember reading this...

At least he was kind enough to wish him good day.

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: