Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:41:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GNN - GN'R News Network
| | |-+  New songs to be played on tour?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New songs to be played on tour?  (Read 2130 times)
EFISH
« on: May 11, 2006, 07:10:32 PM »

Guns N Roses to Rock NYC
April 17, 2006

Chinese Democracy may not be hitting stores anytime soon, but Axl Rose is capitalizing on his brand new 15 minutes with a pair of shows at New York City's Hammerstein Ballroom.

No word yet on the lineup that will take the stage on May 15 and 17, but you can probably lay those dreams of a reunion with Slash and Duff to rest. Still, you might want to hold out some hope for Matt Sorum to take the stage, since the former Guns N' Roses drummer blogged recently that he ran into Rose at an LA nightclub.

"I hadn't seen him in at least 6 years," Sorum wrote. "And it was nice to clear some things up. I told him how great of a frontman he was while I was in the band and no hard feelings from me at all. It was an all around good vibe I think."

What fans can definitely expect is to hear some of the leaked Chinese Democracy tracks that hit the internet earlier this year.

The pair of dates will mark GNR's first American shows since 2002, according to Newsday. Following those dates, the band will play a smattering of shows in Europe.

Tickets go on sale on April 21 at 10am via Ticketmaster, and they'll set you back $63 each.

(courtesy of spin.com).... this is a trusted news network so when it says that the new york concerts will include chines democracy songs, you can probually believe its true... well, we'll all know for sure tomorrow!... ive read some threads about this topic so thought some would be interested...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: