Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:47:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  tonights recording [May 14th]
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: tonights recording [May 14th]  (Read 49156 times)
flickn
« Reply #160 on: May 15, 2006, 06:17:56 PM »

your very welcomed , I got the info from Metallifukinca.com .... a awesome metallica torrent site and forumn
just_one
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #161 on: May 15, 2006, 06:59:34 PM »

where are the flac files? Huh
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #162 on: May 15, 2006, 07:19:51 PM »

thanks dankrass!! i can't wait for the flac files . which torrent site will i be able to find it on?
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #163 on: May 15, 2006, 08:57:56 PM »

For those of us who have old, shitty computers with dialup who can't deal with torrents, is there a way to get this stuff?

Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #164 on: May 15, 2006, 09:00:58 PM »

For those of us who have old, shitty computers with dialup who can't deal with torrents, is there a way to get this stuff?

Thats what I wanna know.

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #165 on: May 15, 2006, 09:04:21 PM »

thanks man.. can you pls post them in mp3 format tho? FLAC is too large and doesnt burn well.. beer if not its cool
dankrass
Headliner

cold irons bound

« Reply #166 on: May 15, 2006, 09:09:10 PM »

Sure. Get with a fellow trader who downlaoded the FLACs. Set up a Blanks+Postage trade with him.

Send him 2 blank CDs and a couple bux to ship them back to you.

Usually good traders are always down todo this kind gesture for you.

I will probably take on about 5 or 6 B+Ps for each show, but wont discuss that til I post the torrent announcement (read: please dont PM me asking to get inon the B+P until I announce it.... any early inquires will be ignored)
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #167 on: May 15, 2006, 10:19:04 PM »

thanks man.. can you pls post them in mp3 format tho? FLAC is too large and doesnt burn well.. beer if not its cool

It's so easy to convert FLAC to WAV to burn onto a cd.  I can't believe some people here are cutting on FLAC files.  It's as good as it gets.  It if takes up too much room, download them, convert them to mp3 (if you can really live with that) then delete the FLAC's.  It's not hard.  I have a FLAC plug in for my winamp and and SHN and APE plug in as well.  They work like a charm.  WE DON't WANT MP3'S OF THE SHOW IF WE HAVE A CHOICE!!!!  People need to understand that.  FLAC files are smaller than WAV files by the way.  They don't take up that much room.  I have a 500 GB hard drive though, so who am I to talk??

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #168 on: May 15, 2006, 10:25:21 PM »

It's so easy to convert FLAC to WAV to burn onto a cd.  I can't believe some people here are cutting on FLAC files.  It's as good as it gets.  It if takes up too much room, download them, convert them to mp3 (if you can really live with that) then delete the FLAC's.  It's not hard.  I have a FLAC plug in for my winamp and and SHN and APE plug in as well.  They work like a charm.  WE DON't WANT MP3'S OF THE SHOW IF WE HAVE A CHOICE!!!!  People need to understand that.  FLAC files are smaller than WAV files by the way.  They don't take up that much room.  I have a 500 GB hard drive though, so who am I to talk??

Not all of us are computer experts.  Undecided
If it's really not a big deal, hy dont you please convert them to mp3 and upload them?
mp3s work for some people who dont have the software you mention and have less audio quality demands.  ok
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #169 on: May 15, 2006, 10:50:54 PM »

If it's really not a big deal, hy dont you please convert them to mp3 and upload them?
mp3s work for some people who dont have the software you mention and have less audio quality demands.  ok

I'm not a computer expert by any means.  You can download many free FLAC convertors on the internet.  I have paid nothing for any of mine.  They are very easy to use.  And why won't I upload the mp3's for you??? Because that takes a lot of time and everyone here is capable of converting them.  I promise it's very easy to do.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #170 on: May 15, 2006, 10:54:23 PM »

I'm not a computer expert by any means.  You can download many free FLAC convertors on the internet.  I have paid nothing for any of mine.  They are very easy to use.  And why won't I upload the mp3's for you??? Because that takes a lot of time and everyone here is capable of converting them.  I promise it's very easy to do.

Ok.
I have FLAC myself, I just think not everybody has.
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #171 on: May 15, 2006, 11:22:20 PM »

It's so easy to convert FLAC to WAV to burn onto a cd.? I can't believe some people here are cutting on FLAC files.? It's as good as it gets.? It if takes up too much room, download them, convert them to mp3 (if you can really live with that) then delete the FLAC's.? It's not hard.? I have a FLAC plug in for my winamp and and SHN and APE plug in as well.? They work like a charm.? WE DON't WANT MP3'S OF THE SHOW IF WE HAVE A CHOICE!!!!? People need to understand that.? FLAC files are smaller than WAV files by the way.? They don't take up that much room.? I have a 500 GB hard drive though, so who am I to talk??

Not all of us are computer experts.? Undecided
mp3s work for some people who dont have the software you mention and have less audio quality demands.? ok

I'm not a computer expert by any means.? You can download many free FLAC convertors on the internet.? I have paid nothing for any of mine.? They are very easy to use.? And why won't I upload the mp3's for you??? Because that takes a lot of time and everyone here is capable of converting them.? I promise it's very easy to do.

And what about Mac users?
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #172 on: May 16, 2006, 12:01:23 AM »

Thanks dankrass. I actually have a FLAC to WAV converter, but I can't download torrents. I usually download from archive.org, which distributes FLAC files in WINZIP or WINRAR, not torrent. So, when something goes torrent-only, I'm left out.  ok

redlespaul
The Original Lunchbox?
Headliner

(not a redlespaul)

« Reply #173 on: May 16, 2006, 12:08:07 AM »

And what about Mac users?

http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/21952

This is what I used on my G3 iBook and is what I currently use on my G5 iMac...hope this helps you.

red
les
paul
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #174 on: May 16, 2006, 01:56:11 AM »

Thanks again for this Dankrass this is extremely appreciated dude. beer

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
blaqktiger
Guitars Suck
Rocker

The only man to pull off a Red Suit - BfoOt

« Reply #175 on: May 16, 2006, 05:01:30 AM »

This is gonna be awesome!

07-06-2006 -- Hammersmith Apollo.
11-06-2006 -- Donington Park.
30-07-2006 -- Wembley Arena.

www.robinfinck.com
flickn
« Reply #176 on: May 16, 2006, 08:05:44 AM »

I can help with b + p's also , once I grab the show . feel free to pm me or let me know.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #177 on: May 16, 2006, 08:16:55 AM »

is there an itunes plugin?Huh

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
hackvresse
Rocker

I'm God

« Reply #178 on: May 16, 2006, 08:57:48 AM »

these recordings have a better quality than anything from 2002. thanx dude

maybe we'd be better off without you anyway
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #179 on: May 16, 2006, 09:59:16 AM »

No, you have to convert .FLAC to .AIFF. That's what I've to do since I'm a mac-user ok

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: