Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:15:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  Europe 2006 (Moderators: Kiki, Sukie, Pandora)
| | | |-+  Paris, POPB, France - June 20, 2006
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Paris, POPB, France - June 20, 2006  (Read 107328 times)
Gunnershome
« Reply #220 on: June 19, 2006, 06:22:59 AM »

and where is mine pm? Grin
Graciela
« Reply #221 on: June 19, 2006, 07:31:53 AM »

Have loads of fun, guys. I'm gutted I'm gonna miss it...
Kiki
The Clog Lady
Legend

And for the finishing touch, God created the Dutch

« Reply #222 on: June 19, 2006, 09:48:20 AM »

and where is mine pm? Grin

In your box Tongue

Unless your a hemmerhoid, get off my ass!
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #223 on: June 19, 2006, 01:34:35 PM »

they gonna play TWAT in Paris

cause french are twats !!!

DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #224 on: June 19, 2006, 01:52:50 PM »

wow, splendid sense of humor.

i would like to know when do you think you'll be there guys ?
around 18.30 ? before ?

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
Kiki
The Clog Lady
Legend

And for the finishing touch, God created the Dutch

« Reply #225 on: June 19, 2006, 02:19:47 PM »

We'll be in Paris around 1PM, Festah is checking some bars now for a meeting before the show, as soon as i hear from him i'll let you know.

Unless your a hemmerhoid, get off my ass!
leila
Rocker

You wrote the soundtrack to my life....

« Reply #226 on: June 19, 2006, 02:22:04 PM »

Tomorrow I'll be in Paris!! ?beer
I'm sure It will be another great show!!I hope to see someone of you! ok

"..when I find out all the reasons maybe I'll find another way,find another day..with all the changing seasons of my life maybe I'll get it right next time....."
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #227 on: June 19, 2006, 03:00:06 PM »

i unfortunetly get there late, like 8pm ... Sad i hope not

tuesday is L'Oreal meeting day, so i'm fucked Sad

Festah
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #228 on: June 19, 2006, 04:25:09 PM »

Okies, im gonna be in les Spectacles, directly across from the main venue door from about 2pm, the dutch will be there, hope to see some others there to.

Aug 02 - Leeds Festival
Aug 02 - London Docklands
May 06 - Rock in Rio V
Jun 06 - Hammersmith
Jun 06 - Donnington
Jun 06 - Paris
Jul 06 - Sheffield
Jul 06 - Newcastle
Jul 06 - Manchester
Gunnershome
« Reply #229 on: June 19, 2006, 04:49:00 PM »

Ok we will be there.is there any dvd player there? i will take the RAR show with me then.see ya all tomorow
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #230 on: June 19, 2006, 05:55:56 PM »

I have a DVD player at home! Grin

Guys, we'll have a meeting near the arena at the bar called le Pataqu?s around 4PM. I'll have a black GN'R t-shirt from the 06 European tour. You'll find us. You can see my pic in the gallery or on my site if needed.

For people asking: yes there will be taxis around the arena but as for every show they will be pretty busy tomorrow night. Yes, Paris is pretty safe, except in the northern suburbs (St Denis, Bobigny, etc.) and northern districts (18th/19th/20th). Other than that, that's cool.

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #231 on: June 19, 2006, 06:53:52 PM »

Btw, you'll find live updates tomorrow right here: http://www.gnrfrance.net/gnr/actualites-news-guns-n-roses/actu.htm

I won't be updating the site (I'll be at the show), my friend Lucs will do it. If you insist he will update in English too. Wink

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #232 on: June 19, 2006, 08:33:41 PM »

anyone filming the show?

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #233 on: June 20, 2006, 03:52:01 AM »

I believe someone from my board is doing it but with this kind of stuff, you never know.

Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #234 on: June 20, 2006, 06:03:10 AM »

I live in the nothern suburbs ( north east, clichy sous bois/montfermeil proximity)

If anyone needs to be brought back home, tell me will. But i won't be in bercy until 9/9.30pm ( baby care before i go, intructions to the baby sitter, .....)

Nothing to say
Lucs
Almost Belgian
Rocker

IT FINALLY WORKED !!!

« Reply #235 on: June 20, 2006, 06:49:25 AM »

I believe someone from my board is doing it but with this kind of stuff, you never know.

At least two guys will record it in audio. So there'll be a bootleg for sure Cool

Brundle25
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #236 on: June 23, 2006, 09:07:59 PM »

Well heres my review of the france concert.
I was with my friend and we arrived at Bercy at around 5. We proceeded to a local bar and we had an england football top on show to see if any other brits were there......didnt work. Anyhow we went to a bar by bercy and we spoke to some call French guys about GNR for about an hour. They all left by 9:30 but we stayed in the bar to watch England vs sweden.
By half time of the match no soul was left......all have gone into the stadium expecting GNR to start soon
But as ive been to hammersmith (10:40 start) i didnt expect axl to turn up early, so we watched the first half of england sweden before we went to the gig.
The stadium was packed, our seats were not close enough,  i enjoyed the concert but with 4 songs to go I blagged my way into the front by telling the bouncer i was there before! (he didnt dispute! i was let in) I managed to get three rows from the front and got a leg-up and crowd surfed to the front! just 1 meter from axl!
Anyhow..........after the concert ended I went with my friend to where the GNR coaches were. There was tight security. One girl left the compound.....she had a VIP sticker. I asked for it. She said "Have it and see how far it gets you"
So, there I am. In the GNR compound, looking into the coaches to try an see a band member. No one was around...until... I met Good ol Ron Thai. I asked him if he could see my friend Tone. He said "thats cool" and he even shouted "Wheres Tone!" (my friend got his autograph on his T shirt)
I asked Ron why they were so late tonight (10:45) he said that axl was watching England Vs Sweden. (so we could have stayed at the bar for the whole game!!!)
Anyhow, the GNR bouncer clocked me and threw me out...........only for me to get back to the enclosure...but no GNR soul remained.
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #237 on: June 27, 2006, 11:17:03 AM »

Richard's solo from Bercy: http://rapidshare.de/files/23837533/14_-_Richard_Fortus_Solo.mp3.html

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #238 on: July 10, 2006, 07:10:25 AM »

Well heres my review of the france concert.
I was with my friend and we arrived at Bercy at around 5. We proceeded to a local bar and we had an england football top on show to see if any other brits were there......didnt work. Anyhow we went to a bar by bercy and we spoke to some call French guys about GNR for about an hour. They all left by 9:30 but we stayed in the bar to watch England vs sweden.
By half time of the match no soul was left......all have gone into the stadium expecting GNR to start soon
But as ive been to hammersmith (10:40 start) i didnt expect axl to turn up early, so we watched the first half of england sweden before we went to the gig.
The stadium was packed, our seats were not close enough,? i enjoyed the concert but with 4 songs to go I blagged my way into the front by telling the bouncer i was there before! (he didnt dispute! i was let in) I managed to get three rows from the front and got a leg-up and crowd surfed to the front! just 1 meter from axl!
Anyhow..........after the concert ended I went with my friend to where the GNR coaches were. There was tight security. One girl left the compound.....she had a VIP sticker. I asked for it. She said "Have it and see how far it gets you"
So, there I am. In the GNR compound, looking into the coaches to try an see a band member. No one was around...until... I met Good ol Ron Thai. I asked him if he could see my friend Tone. He said "thats cool" and he even shouted "Wheres Tone!" (my friend got his autograph on his T shirt)
I asked Ron why they were so late tonight (10:45) he said that axl was watching England Vs Sweden. (so we could have stayed at the bar for the whole game!!!)
Anyhow, the GNR bouncer clocked me and threw me out...........only for me to get back to the enclosure...but no GNR soul remained.

You weren't the only Brit there  Wink

I kept checking the score during A7X and during the GN'R sound check. You might have also heard me shout BOLLOCKS during one of the solo's because i found out Larsson scored in the last minute  Cry
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #239 on: July 21, 2006, 02:31:59 PM »

The best rock magazine in France, 'Rock & Folk', has reviewed gnr's Paris show in the latest issue...

It's a very short article. The new songs have been described as 'square'. Lips Sealed
« Last Edit: July 21, 2006, 02:38:14 PM by Slashead » Logged

I'll download it !
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: