Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:21:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  New York City, USA Hammerstein Ballroom - May 15, 2006
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New York City, USA Hammerstein Ballroom - May 15, 2006  (Read 96334 times)
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2006, 10:24:40 PM »

Hey Barbie (and your friend), Yanick, and Crash_Diet, had a great time last night, and it was a pleasure to meet you!!!  Hope we all are on the TalkingMetal podcast!!!   Again, it was a great time!!  Last night was the best show I have ever seen!!! beer
Throatrake
Rocker

Well, looks like we've got ourselves a reader

« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2006, 10:34:40 PM »

did anyone see that woman she was in the second balcony on the left side of the stage, she was wearing that one piece skin tight dress,? had to be one of the best looking woman ive ever seen?

Funny you mention her. She was with another skinny girl wearing jeans right?
My buddy talked to her and asked her how she got those great seats. She told him that she was "sort of" dating Axl.
Was she telling the truth? I guess we gotta wait for pictures of the 2 of them together.

What did moths bump into before light bulbs were invented? Are there moths right now on their way to the sun saying "It's gonna be worth it!".
moondance_1
Headliner

« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2006, 10:35:52 PM »

[
doin gthe back to back nights with all day long pre parties really overwhelmed me...  When I went to the 15th pre party I was already somewhat sick and drunk, I thought I might be able to drink myself sober as it works at times but didn't... I wasn't the kind of drunk you can nap an hour or vomit and feel better, this was just in my blood from days of 12 hour drinking-a-thons.

I'll be there tomorrow, I stayed until about 6pm yesterday then took off.. I'll be there early yet again, more rested though.. ZTake care..
that's cool,i've had a few of those night myself Tongue we snuck onto the floor last night,some dude was making a scene and my friend was like Run ! so we were on the right hand side of the stage and i Know someone has elbow prints from me on his chest heh my friend "the partayyyy girl" tripped out ,got way to hot and almost passed out.they took her to side stage while she recovered.but i was there til i texted her and we got back together,went to 2nd mezz cause i didn't want to leave her alone,but i would of stayed on the floor,and had fun.guys are great when you are a short female with semi big boobs LMAO  yah and all this with open toed sandles too  smoking anyway see y'all at MH's tomorrow.early i hope. hugs,Tami

Frankly,My Dear...........
moondance_1
Headliner

« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2006, 10:42:31 PM »

oh,floor was kinda nuts last night huh?

There were some good punches being thrown to the right of the stage before GN'R came out. LOL

How cool was the little thing they played, when Axl said "This is the signs of a band bonding."(something to that effect)

i guess that's what happens with die hard fans huh? some were really cool,offering smokes and letting a short girl get a good view,i loved the floor though,but 2nd mezz tomorrow.

GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2006, 10:48:50 PM »

did anyone see that woman she was in the second balcony on the left side of the stage, she was wearing that one piece skin tight dress,? had to be one of the best looking woman ive ever seen?

Funny you mention her. She was with another skinny girl wearing jeans right?
My buddy talked to her and asked her how she got those great seats. She told him that she was "sort of" dating Axl.
Was she telling the truth? I guess we gotta wait for pictures of the 2 of them together.

yea the blond in the jeans was definetly fine too..

GNR estranged
Rocker

« Reply #85 on: May 16, 2006, 11:09:36 PM »

holy shit, you couldnt really call that a dress. she was smoking hot.
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2006, 11:56:15 PM »

axl probably had both of them

AxlHBK
Headliner

Axl Loyalist

« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2006, 12:43:09 AM »

Hey, i was wondering if anyone else noticed this.

If you were facing the stage on the floor and you were looking up at the top seating section to the far right, did anyone notice this guy with long blonde hair and decked out in "rocker gear" or whatever. He almost looked like Vince Neil, or what Matt Sorum looked like in the Illusion days. People up there seemed to be giving him a lot of attention. He also left shortly after they played SCOM or The Blues.

I was wondering if anyone else noticed him and was wondering who he was. Was he just a fan or was it Vince Neil or something.

-Chinesedemocracy.com Refugee
IFINGLOVEGNR
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2006, 01:06:06 AM »

i noticed him it was bugging the crap out of me who was that

it wasnt vince niel, or bret michaels, he did look alot like matt sorum UYI era, long blond hair and a black bandanna

5/12/06
5/14/06
5/15/06
5/17/06
NJ-11/5/06
NYC-MSG 11/10/06
NYC-CBGB 2/11/10
NYC-RoseBar 2/14/10
NJ-11/17/11
CT-11/19/11
NJ-11/26/11
NYC-2/12/12
Vegas-11/14,17,18/2012
NYC-6/6/13
NYC-6/8
Barbie567
Rocker

I must be losin' my mind - are you blind?

« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2006, 01:16:39 AM »

My fav part was the black fingerless (& I'm guessing leather) gloves.  Rock on, metal dude!!!   smoking
AxlHBK
Headliner

Axl Loyalist

« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2006, 01:47:22 AM »

well, i'm glad i'm not the only one who noticed him.

BTW, The "Beautiful" guitar solo with Fortus and Finck was great.

Finck also has the coolest expressions when soloing.

-Chinesedemocracy.com Refugee
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2006, 02:03:18 AM »

[
doin gthe back to back nights with all day long pre parties really overwhelmed me...? When I went to the 15th pre party I was already somewhat sick and drunk, I thought I might be able to drink myself sober as it works at times but didn't... I wasn't the kind of drunk you can nap an hour or vomit and feel better, this was just in my blood from days of 12 hour drinking-a-thons.

I'll be there tomorrow, I stayed until about 6pm yesterday then took off.. I'll be there early yet again, more rested though.. ZTake care..
that's cool,i've had a few of those night myself Tongue we snuck onto the floor last night,some dude was making a scene and my friend was like Run ! so we were on the right hand side of the stage and i Know someone has elbow prints from me on his chest heh my friend "the partayyyy girl" tripped out ,got way to hot and almost passed out.they took her to side stage while she recovered.but i was there til i texted her and we got back together,went to 2nd mezz cause i didn't want to leave her alone,but i would of stayed on the floor,and had fun.guys are great when you are a short female with semi big boobs LMAO? yah and all this with open toed sandles too? smoking anyway see y'all at MH's tomorrow.early i hope. hugs,Tami

Cool story, it's a2am and I'm already excited to get this day started.... party girl, I use to be like your friend dropping hits...   Glad eevrything went well
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #92 on: May 17, 2006, 02:23:31 AM »

Im jealous all you fucks are still in NYC and get to see the farewell show..... drool
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #93 on: May 17, 2006, 02:30:19 AM »

same here
moondance_1
Headliner

« Reply #94 on: May 17, 2006, 02:59:17 AM »

yeah,she cool.took it way easy yesterday,actually didn't really leave the house.so hopefully be all rested and ready to party on  beer  wish ya were gonna be there mr I & W. i'm hoping for a great send off show.  ttyl  smoking

shotgun_blue
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2006, 04:24:07 AM »

Im so depressed.. jus got back from london from this show and it was the best thing ever  Cry
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2006, 04:26:34 AM »

Im jealous all you fucks are still in NYC and get to see the farewell show..... drool

dude you got to go backstage, that in itself is an accomplishment... You did a good thing with MHs. Great to meet you man, have a good one.. beer I'll drink a beer tonight for you
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #97 on: May 17, 2006, 11:34:10 AM »

Hey, i was wondering if anyone else noticed this.

If you were facing the stage on the floor and you were looking up at the top seating section to the far right, did anyone notice this guy with long blonde hair and decked out in "rocker gear" or whatever. He almost looked like Vince Neil, or what Matt Sorum looked like in the Illusion days. People up there seemed to be giving him a lot of attention. He also left shortly after they played SCOM or The Blues.

I was wondering if anyone else noticed him and was wondering who he was. Was he just a fan or was it Vince Neil or something.

It was bret michaels, I was right in the front middle of the mezz and I noticed him right off the start.
MADATGASFORCAR
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2006, 12:42:45 PM »

security guard confirmed it was Vince Neil, he looked like shit, I guess they have to announce over their radios who is in the building, regardless he left about 3 songs on with a digusted look matched only by lenny kravitz the night before
the_icon
Headliner

Rock on baby...

« Reply #99 on: May 17, 2006, 01:12:34 PM »

Was anyone near that moron, far left of the satge who kept screaming AXL at the top of his lungs? I was right next to him, and wanted to strangle that fool!! He dropped his cell phone twice....really nice people gave it back to him, even after he fell all over me and a few other people cause he was piss drunk!! Then he got drunker....and stared chanting "AXL ROSES"...everyone around him was just laughing at him. What a waste of a ticket he was.
All in all I had a great time, it was better than the Friday show I was also at...they seemd more "together" Axl had more to say also. I thought I seen someone right upfront holding a sign that said "AXL COME BACK TO PHILLY" It was hard to read backwards, but im pretty sure thats what it said, and I think late in the show, he said something like "soon brotha..soon" And that little section cheered....I could be wrong though...anyone remember that part too?

LOL   hihi  I hate to say this but he was drunk thanks to me.  Before the show I hooked everyone at the front of the line with some Nightrain.  I brought 3 bottles as thanks for holding my spot and all 3 were gone in like an hour or so.  He was downing the shit pretty quick.

I knew he was fucked up when he kept asking the same people for cigs like...200 times. 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: