Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:25:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  Europe 2006 (Moderators: Kiki, Sukie, Pandora)
| | | |-+  New York City, USA Hammerstein Ballroom - May 14, 2006
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: New York City, USA Hammerstein Ballroom - May 14, 2006  (Read 57619 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2006, 10:07:57 AM »

What a night is all I can say, I was super drunk, hung out till after 1am, enjoed the show etc

My highlight was meeting ron out the back entrance after the show...He's from brooklyn, he signed my ticket really cool mentioning a pizza place we spoke of..? Very short guy, but sweet as could be.. I respect the man very much, he stood out there with us answering everything..

Joe satriani had something to do with getting him into new guns as he said... We just talked a lot I even hugged the dude... I really let him know how great it was that he was out there showing us such love..

Bach also came out and signed but left quickly, thenn old uncle axl jumped into an suv without even waving to any of us, he was with beta I noticed her in the car...

Ron thal, or bumblefoot I asked him... He evenbtually said ron, he had a lot of no comments.. I told him I don't call it gnr, snuck it in, but he's a slash fan so it was really cool

great night, great guy...
Starts all over now

everyone I met at mh's was great, gunslinger very cool, the whole night was awesome.. Sorry I was so drunk

very different set list, just glad they didn't drop better,,, The only flub seemed to be the november rain solos.. otherwise the show was great..

sorry jenna side I was so drunk....  beer
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 10:15:43 AM by mikegiuliana » Logged
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2006, 12:13:41 PM »

It's all good mike, I'll see you again at MHs today.  The show was nothing short of amazing.  Only downside was nothearing maddy, twat and irs.  I'm going to be in the 2nd mezz today and will try to get a digital audio recording of the show.  So if any of you 2nd mezz guys want to get together to help kind of shield me while I work the md player and mics, I'd appreciate it.
IFINGLOVEGNR
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2006, 12:25:33 PM »

TONIGHT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I arived at the pre party which was a blast at 6:00 and left at 8:00

at 8 the doors were open but the line was wrapped around the entire block, so i start walkin and the camera guy is following me and video taping me, So i made a complete fool of myself the entire time

when i got to the end of the line i decided i should just hang out by the entrance till the stops,

So i go back and i ask the camera guy

"are you guys filming for a DVD?"

and he answered? yes and asked if i could say in the camera that i give permission for them to use my footage in the
Guns N' Roses Chinese Democracy DVD!!!!!!!

So there will be a DVD but they said it wont be out for a year,

So i'm hangin out and people are tking pictures with me and this guy from Metal-Sludge asks me for my e-mail, for an interview and i'll probably be the "sludge of the month" so check in June for ME

The line didnt stop till 9:25 which was when i went in and after BMFV entire set

I walk up to the front everyone let me through to get really close to the stage, at 10:55 we see some people finnally arrive on the first VIP Mezz on the right,
Lenny Kravitz, and Fred Durst!!!!
11:00 - showtime
Jungle- which i crowd surfed right away,and when they brought me to the side of the stage, i pass
Sabastian Bach, He gave me a huge hand shake and complimented my costume, that guy rules, he was by the right side of the stage the entire show, so i kept crowd surfing

The setlist was pretty much the same, Rcket queen instead of IRS and TWAT, and Madagascar, kinda bummed me but axl did every song better, including better, the crowd was great tonight,

I'm to tired to keep typing so i'll stop here for now

5/12/06
5/14/06
5/15/06
5/17/06
NJ-11/5/06
NYC-MSG 11/10/06
NYC-CBGB 2/11/10
NYC-RoseBar 2/14/10
NJ-11/17/11
CT-11/19/11
NJ-11/26/11
NYC-2/12/12
Vegas-11/14,17,18/2012
NYC-6/6/13
NYC-6/8
littleredcorvette
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2006, 01:23:39 PM »

Was at the front barrier on the 12th and couldn't hear a thing. Stayed at the soundboard with earplugs tonight. Sounded fucking amazing. The band sound better than most of the 02 bootlegs.

It's obvious that Axl has read all of the criticisms of his voice over the last 5 years. He seems to have worked on it to be able to sing with more of the rasp but it's impostant to know that he has to FORCE it and he can't keep doing it for the whole song, song after song.With e.g. Paradise he did it mostly for the verses and sang the choruses without strainging to make it rough sounding so he sounded just like in 02, and also a lot quieter sao you can't hear him as well.

But if there is a recording, you HAVE to check out Nightrain. For anyone who doubts his vocals today it sounds like the rerecording on Live Era i.e. BETTER than any of the Illusion tour Nigyhtrain vocals. It was nothing like e.g. Tokyo 02 Nightrain, which I think is a superb vocal, but it's all clean and really really high pitched. Last night it was ALL old style, even the evry end he just ripped it.

Better sounded absolutely shite to start with. Robin's intro sounded horrible, nothing like it's meant to and Axl's vocal didn't blend. he kept switching between falsetto like the demo and a clean normal range voice. It was bad. His vocals in the rest of the song wereawful, strained, breathless even though he didn't run. It's weird that in 02 it was the old songs he couldn't do and the new ones he nailed. However, Robin was amazing during the main song. The heavier parts sounded so vibrabrant and fresh. Durst and Kravitz bopped along, as they did the whole show.

He ran to the back for oxygen a lot. Before the final part of Rocket Quyeen after singing the main song old skool, he ran out for oxygen just made it back on and fucked it up so bad. He was like on helium but trying to fight it and sing lower and everyone seemed to stop jumping and go 'WTF?'. Then he cocked the lyrics up which was even worse.

My Michelle was awesome. All old school vocals and Baz was great again.

Axl said he and Tommy got to a point on Tuesday where they were like fuck you fuck this fuck that 'but we're having a great time tonight!'

He said the crowd were way louder than Friday.

'appy mothersday, mutherfuckers!'
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2006, 01:41:39 PM »

Last night's show was great.  My favorite moment was the Robin/Richard guitar duet.  Between all the guitar solos played Friday and Sunday night, for me that was by far the best. 
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2006, 01:52:01 PM »

Can someone sum up the axl comments/rants?? or has this been posted anywhere?  he was pretty quiet during fridays show, wondering if he mentioned/said anything noteworthy??

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2006, 01:56:12 PM »

hey all,

my 2 friends and I will be heading to the show tonight.? In the event that we do not get the tix we got from people on the boards we will be at MH's to try and get some others.? See everyone there!

One of the saddest moments of my life had to be handing my tickets over to you earlier today. haha.? Guns will be on stage in about 5 minutes....time to start slashing my wrists.? ?Cry

Haha sorry about that man. ?It was a great time though! ?I too was annoyed at not hearing IRS, TWAT, or Madagascar, but I was happy to hear Rocket Queen. ?I think that is a decent trade off. ?It was incredible being 10 feet from Axl.... It was amazing seeing how everyone gives him their complete attention. ?I can't believe no one has mentioned Collin Ferrel (SP?) being there. ?That was hilarious when the Collin Sucks chants were going on and he yelled 'fuck you!' and flipped off everyone on the floor off. ?

Highlight of the night for me was Its So Easy. ?Has always been my favorite GNR song and I LOVED hearing it. ?Anyways, I am exhausted and I am going to the show tonight as well. ?Gotta get some rest. ?
Gunner17
Rocker

What we got here is...

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2006, 02:02:26 PM »

I just posted this in my blog, so it's going to be blog-esk Tongue. But you'll get the idea...! I am going to leave out my gf's name because...I dunno, I just am!

Wow

What an event. --- and I left for NY around 1:30 and got there are 3:00. After driving around a little bit we parked in the garage right next to the venue and decided to walk around a little bit. Me being a total jackass I had my camera in my hand and the parking guys kindly reminded me that I can't take that in. So instead of fight with them I just put it in my car, which ended up working out. When we walked out of the garage we saw that there were about 70 people in line already.

After getting some food there was really nothing else we had planned, so I went into a Staples and bought a disposable camera. When we went back to the line it had grown a little bit, so I would say we were about 120-150 people back. It was 4:30 when we got in line, which is really really early, but come on, it was a Guns concert. What do you expect me to do?

We met this cool guy who helped passed the time. I never learned his name but we were going back and forth talking about Guns N' Roses, which was really weird and fun because I don't know many people who are as big of fans of them as I am. Apparently everyone in the line was, and he pointed out how obsessed some fans are...which was true judging by what people were saying around us. Luckily he wasn't some crazed guy who was telling me that Axl Rose is God and things like that.

Around 6:00 I took a bathroom break at Quizzno's and asked a guy how the security was about cameras. He told me that they patted you down pretty good, and the security guys in line came around and threatened to not let you in if they found one. Great. So we started walking back to the line when the guy pulls a really bold move and asks if he and his friend can cut in line. Seeing an opportunity, I told him if he could sneak my camera in that he could cut in. He told me it was a deal, and because he had long sleeves that it would be no problem.

Finally, at 8:00, we were let in. The guy got the camera in as promised and handed it back to me right when we got in. He ended up staying by us during the show. We were one of the first people there and ------ and I got in the 2nd row on the right side of the stage, right before the barrier slid in towards the stage. It filled up pretty quickly and by 8:30, around the time Bullet For My Valentine went on, there were at least 15 rows of people. This guys were pretty heavy, and I could see how people would like them...But they were playing to the wrong crowd.

Around 9:15 their set ended and people around me started to guess when GN'R would come on. ---- and I were behind a set of 3 annoying/semi drunk girls (So it seemed). The was literally breathing down this girl's neck around 10:30, and he turns to her friend in a loud voice, "If I get pushed I am going to throw a huge elbow behind me to get back away I SWEAR TO GOD!" Me, being right behind this clown, did not like this plan of action. I tapped her on the shoulder and told her that doing that would probably not be the smartest thing to do. She asked me why and I told her that if she elbows me, I am going to "get violent" (yeah, that's the term I used) and hit her right in her ribs. She gives her friend a "is this kid serious?" look and I just stare right at her, telling her that she is going to be crushed and it's not my fault if 1000 people push me into her. She then tells me that she'll just push ---, and ------- gives her a look and then gives me a laugh. So now I figured I at least have a target to push up against.
To ----'s left was a girl who really stank. I mean I know it's hot in there, but could you throw on some deodorant if possible? This woman obviously had no idea of her death stench or was proud of it because she felt the need to lift her arms in the air about 10 times before Guns actually came on, giving me a nice blast of BO. Rock and roll, huh?

The more time that passed, the tighter the crowd got, and I told Molly to try and fight for position when Jungle started to play. Right before 11:00 Lenny Kravitz shows up in the VIP section of the mezz. Apparently Fred Durst was there too.

11:00 hits and the house lights go down and the opening delayed riff starts playing. Me and 2499 other people lose their minds. The stage lights fade on and there is Axl in this leather long-sleeved type shit that is half open, sunglasses, jeans, some red-ish shoes, and with some serious looking rings and a big cross on. No bandana, but he was sporting the braids and a goatee. He looked in shape for being in his mid forties. Just as the song kicks in there are some mini fireworks that set people off even more.

I had my arm locked in a straight position against the railing so I am not pressed against it. It was a lot rougher that I thought it would be, and it stayed like this until the 4th or 5th song in. It let up a little then, but when the old hits were being played it picked back up.

Axl sounded surprisingly great...really. I know it easy for me to have a bias review but I wasn't not expecting him to sound that good. There were times when you could hear him, but that was because everyone around me (and myself) was singing so loudly. He mentioned that he was working with a vocal coach for a while which is something I was surprised to hear. Early in the show he also said that, "Regarding the new album, it seems that you people here can hold your breath a lot long that most people. Thank you for that."

I don't remember the exact set list but I am pretty sure they played the following songs.

Old songs:
Welcome to the Jungle, It's so Easy, Out ta get me, Nightrain, Mr. Brownstone, Paradise City, My Michelle, Sweet Child O' Mine, Rocket Queen, Patience, Live n' let Die, November Rain, Knockin' on Heaven's Door, You could be mine

New songs:
Chinese Democracy, The Blues, Better

There were also a couple solos in there which I liked, except Bumblefoot's. Wow did that one sucked dick. It sounded like Buckethead but just really really sloppy. At least he played the songs well.

So 9 out of the 12 Appetite songs were played, which was fine by me!

So amazing parts include the sparks raining down during November Rain, the confetti shower during Paradise City, and Sebastian Bach singing My Michelle with Axl. The duet was awesome because they both really belted out the high notes during the song. There were also various pyrotechnics going off during songs, especially during Live n' let die. I could really feel the heat from those huge flames so I have no idea how Robin/Tommy felt being 5 feet away from them.

The crowd was rough, they played a TON of old material, and Axl sounded great. This was the concert that I had been waiting to go to since I was 13, and it did not disappoint. I was taking pictures and "hiding" by camera the best I could the entire time. I will post some shots later on, and hopefully there will be at least one good shot! It will really give you a sense of how close we were. I'll never get to see Guns N' Roses in this small of the venue, be that close to them, or hear that much old material ever again. The concert was near perfect for me.
GetInTheJungle
Rocker

Rock Out With Your C**k Out

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2006, 02:17:21 PM »

Kick ass show tonight. I WISH we would have heard Maddy and IRS like you lucky kids did on Friday. Actually I have heard Maddy live in 02, so I mainly wanted to hear IRS live, oh well, maybe tomorrow. If anyone saw my Dead Horse/HereTodayGoneToHell.Com sign then let me know.
There was a DJ spinning before the show, Chris Magic? but not on stage. Axl was in a great mood ("Happy Mothers Day, Motherfuckers") Is it just me, or did Axl say the show was dedicated to his "Mother ,Beta..." Hmm, I saw Lenny Kravitz in his booth, but did not see Durst. Not that I cared to see him. BFMV may be the worst opener Gn'R has had. Was BuckCherry unavailable? To whoever asked I am positive they played "Out ta Get me"
My favorite line was I think before the 4th song or so, when Axl said something to the effect of "Lets keep rolling with the oldies"
I thought for sure it was Izzy when Axl gave the 13 year speech. Some were yelling for Slash and Axl laughed and made a comment.Of course it turned out to be Bach. See you all at Harrys tomorrow!

confused

RancidPunx
I was sitting Mezz2 - Center Row 2.........observed your poster..........to my right 1st row.

Rookie question - last night was my first true concert and I was wondering if the sound was too loud.? Too loud meaning it distorted the music some....guitars/etc or am I misrepresenting since it was my first concert. 

Anyone else feel the same about last night (Too loud - slightly distorted - Mezz2)?

Over twelve hours later and my ears are still ringing - Not sure if the noise called BFMV did the damage or not.? Please let me know if the ringing is anything to be concerned with this long after show.

Other than ringing in ears had a great time - Was relieved when WTTJ began because it finally met a GNR show - last tried in 2002 for Philly and Wilkes Barre.

12/06/02 Phila
05/14/06 NYC
11/05/06 NJ
11/10/06 NYC MSG
11/17/11 NJ
11/20/11 PA
02/24/12 AC NJ
02/27/12 Phila
11/07/12 Vegas
11/09/12 Vegas
05/13/14 PA
07/14/16 Phila Linc
07/23/16 NY Met
Takemedown
Headliner

Livin' Life Full Throttle

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2006, 02:33:04 PM »

went last night and the axl rose show rocked! he looked "better" than he has in years...like he's finally saying, "ok, i'm 44, this is what i look like fuckers!" and he looked cool! sounded great! axl's backup band is tight and plays well but let's face it, if slash and co. were up there with him the roof would've blown off the motherfucker! man, i miss that dude.

the "new" songs weren't ?a big hit with a lot of the crowd simply because most didn't know them. he's gotta get CD out before he doesn a full on tour. this bumblebee guy is obviously just keeping a space warm for someone... smoking

lots o celebs, lenny, fred, but i was lucky enough to be 10 feet away from shannon elizabeth, the hottie from american pie! very cute in person love and she was rockin to the classics big time.

a big fan of axl's botox heyday, mickey rourke was there too, sporting what appeared to be a 20lb melon!! dude, grow old graceously!! ?Cheesy

the crowd was 99% awesome, and anyone that had ever seen gnr back in the day was happy and respectful and rockin the right way. but we unfortunately were in the one spot where about 8 meatballs decided to start a mosh pit. kid, you were suckin yo momma's titty when the real gnr hit the scene, knock the shit out. i'm all for it, in the right place and this isn't the show for it. unfortunately it came real close to me knockin one of them out, and my bud used every bit of restraint from not leveling one of the college punk ass bitches.

all in all, good time, good peeps, and AXL!! anyone going will have a great time. now all we need is slash and duff and the world will once again belong to gnr!! ok
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 02:35:43 PM by Takemedown » Logged
Tonrey
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2006, 03:57:25 PM »

What time did the show start tonight last night?
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2006, 05:17:21 PM »

Kick ass show tonight. I WISH we would have heard Maddy and IRS like you lucky kids did on Friday. Actually I have heard Maddy live in 02, so I mainly wanted to hear IRS live, oh well, maybe tomorrow. If anyone saw my Dead Horse/HereTodayGoneToHell.Com sign then let me know.
There was a DJ spinning before the show, Chris Magic? but not on stage. Axl was in a great mood ("Happy Mothers Day, Motherfuckers") Is it just me, or did Axl say the show was dedicated to his "Mother ,Beta..." Hmm, I saw Lenny Kravitz in his booth, but did not see Durst. Not that I cared to see him. BFMV may be the worst opener Gn'R has had. Was BuckCherry unavailable? To whoever asked I am positive they played "Out ta Get me"
My favorite line was I think before the 4th song or so, when Axl said something to the effect of "Lets keep rolling with the oldies"
I thought for sure it was Izzy when Axl gave the 13 year speech. Some were yelling for Slash and Axl laughed and made a comment.Of course it turned out to be Bach. See you all at Harrys tomorrow!

confused

RancidPunx
I was sitting Mezz2 - Center Row 2.........observed your poster..........to my right 1st row.

Rookie question - last night was my first true concert and I was wondering if the sound was too loud.? Too loud meaning it distorted the music some....guitars/etc or am I misrepresenting since it was my first concert.?

Anyone else feel the same about last night (Too loud - slightly distorted - Mezz2)?

Over twelve hours later and my ears are still ringing - Not sure if the noise called BFMV did the damage or not.? Please let me know if the ringing is anything to be concerned with this long after show.

Other than ringing in ears had a great time - Was relieved when WTTJ began because it finally met a GNR show - last tried in 2002 for Philly and Wilkes Barre.

I went on the 12th, and my eyes have just stopped ringing today.  Mostly.
snow white
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2006, 07:29:56 PM »

They did not play TWAT, I.R.S and Madagascar
Thats a bit upsetting. Anyone got any ideas as to why? Something to do with him losing his voice maybe?

Tokyo 02 Nightrain, which I think is a superb vocal, but it's all clean and really really high pitched. Last night it was ALL old style, even the evry end he just ripped it.
Is that the soundboard Nightrain? Cause that's my favourite, even better than the studio, mainly because of Axl yelling "take ittttttttttttt" and the end solo which is mind blowing.

I really hope we get some good clean recordings (or soundboards?? dunno the difference...) from these concerts. It's exciting enough to read about all the action, I'd fucking love to hear it myself...
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 01:25:44 AM by snow white » Logged
BostonStrangler
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2006, 07:44:41 PM »

confused

RancidPunx

Rookie question - last night was my first true concert and I was wondering if the sound was too loud.  Too loud meaning it distorted the music some....guitars/etc or am I misrepresenting since it was my first concert. 

Over twelve hours later and my ears are still ringing - Not sure if the noise called BFMV did the damage or not.  Please let me know if the ringing is anything to be concerned with this long after show.

I am back home in Mass, and was up front row by Robin infront of the speakers and my ears are slowly recovering so you should be okay.  They were ringing this morning, but what a hell of a show.  It FAR surpassed my expectations.
Luca Brasi
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2006, 02:08:29 PM »

Hi, I need everyone's help here.  This is my first post, I decided to join this forum after having gone to the Sunday night show.  I was the very first person in line (got there at 11:30PM the night before), so some people on the board may know me because they kept asking if I was from "Here Today Gone To Hell".  I was standing and talking with people from Providence (sorry, forgot your names LOL), Missouri, a guy from Maryland and some other dude.

I'd like to track down those people just to say hi, but I also need some help.  Is anyone going to Wednesday's show (the 17th)?  My dilemma is this.  I bought my shirt at the end of the show because I wanted to make sure I was dead center.  I ended up not buying the design I wanted.  I wanted to buy the design with the old and new GNR logos, with the hand written dates on the back, but they only had those left in Size XL.  I need one in either a Medium or Large.

Can anyone, ANYONE please buy me this shirt in either a size Medium or size Large and I will pay them back?  I can either meet you after the show, or I can pay for you to mail it to me?

Please, if anyone can find it in their hearts to help me, I'd greatly appreciate it.  Please send me a PM if you care to help.

Thanks again and rock on,
~ Vinny
jknaus23
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2006, 03:19:30 PM »

I wrote this up, trying to post it in a few threads for anyone that didn't make it to the first two:

http://www.blender.com/guide/articles.aspx?id=1920
Rosettta7
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2006, 06:22:15 PM »

What a night is all I can say, I was super drunk, hung out till after 1am, enjoed the show etc

My highlight was meeting ron out the back entrance after the show...He's from brooklyn, he signed my ticket really cool mentioning a pizza place we spoke of..? Very short guy, but sweet as could be.. I respect the man very much, he stood out there with us answering everything..

Joe satriani had something to do with getting him into new guns as he said... We just talked a lot I even hugged the dude... I really let him know how great it was that he was out there showing us such love..

Bach also came out and signed but left quickly, thenn old uncle axl jumped into an suv without even waving to any of us, he was with beta I noticed her in the car...

Ron thal, or bumblefoot I asked him... He evenbtually said ron, he had a lot of no comments.. I told him I don't call it gnr, snuck it in, but he's a slash fan so it was really cool

Starts all over now

everyone I met at mh's was great, gunslinger very cool, the whole night was awesome.. Sorry I was so drunk

very different set list, just glad they didn't drop better,,, The only flub seemed to be the november rain solos.. otherwise the show was great..

sorry jenna side I was so drunk....? beer

I was standing there too, and met Ron and saw Sebastian, and saw Axl walk right by everyone!  C'mon Axl, we deserve better than that from you.  Anyway, Mike, I can't believe I didn't know a fellow HTGTH forum member was out there too!  We need special signals or something...
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2006, 08:27:06 PM »

Starts all over now

I was standing there too, and met Ron and saw Sebastian, and saw Axl walk right by everyone!? C'mon Axl, we deserve better than that from you.? Anyway, Mike, I can't believe I didn't know a fellow HTGTH forum member was out there too!? We need special signals or something...

cool, well I was the drunk guy talking ron's ear off standing on both sides of the barrier.. We were getting along good, I had a slash shirt on.. Blond hair, bacl glasses, tats..

Are you going tomorrow, cause I am... Maybe see you at the pre party, mustang harrys...

I'm the dude with the heineken with his middle finger up...
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 08:35:14 PM by mikegiuliana » Logged
Rosettta7
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2006, 02:47:04 PM »

Starts all over now

I was standing there too, and met Ron and saw Sebastian, and saw Axl walk right by everyone!? C'mon Axl, we deserve better than that from you.? Anyway, Mike, I can't believe I didn't know a fellow HTGTH forum member was out there too!? We need special signals or something...

cool, well I was the drunk guy talking ron's ear off standing on both sides of the barrier.. We were getting along good, I had a slash shirt on.. Blond hair, bacl glasses, tats..

Are you going tomorrow, cause I am... Maybe see you at the pre party, mustang harrys...

I'm the dude with the heineken with his middle finger up...

I'll be there tonight (the 17th) but I don't think I'm going to go until about 11.  I have tickets for the floor but I don't want to see BFMY again. 
slashBOG
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2006, 08:39:07 PM »

Hey Guys.. Here is some pictures of people I met at MH before the best show in my life, I am so glad I made it to New York for the show. Axl is back, as well as GNR. ...

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: