Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 11:38:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  so how has it been for you meeting fellow htgth forum members
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: so how has it been for you meeting fellow htgth forum members  (Read 12777 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« on: May 16, 2006, 08:32:08 PM »

it's been great meeting you all, young gunner, jaz, gnr now, birk, madagas, dude dressed like axl, name escapes me, bono ,dark, pilferik, MRi, jenna side, little fly,double talking jive, gunslinger and the list goes on...  So please everyone this is our last show together for who knows how long so please join us for drinks and mingle with your forum brothers and sisters

Who have you met and what was your impressions??

I'm proud to know such great people and have such great chats..  You guys/gals are awesome
GunnerRose
Headliner

You can make my money Tonight!

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 08:57:42 PM »

Great meeting everyone on Sunday. I wish I could have stayed for a few shows.
When the band rolls out to the Midwest...everyone is invited over to my house.
The dude who got Axl's mic can bring it for a show and tell.
and the other guy who brought his hot sister.....bring her too.
Oh yea....Corey send me the links to the sites you were talking about.
See ya,
LJ from Nebraska
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 09:01:18 PM »

im disappointed i cant be there tomorrow night, but everyone i met was definetly cool, cant wait for the tour in the fall

SOH
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 09:41:33 PM »

You were my favorite, Mike. I'll never forget your diatribes about Slash.
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2006, 09:57:33 PM »

So is the after partys still at Stich I might go! Just tell me where it at. I'll be wearing my You're Handsome shirt which says You're Handsome backwards so I see it all the time in the mirror.

peace

Fuck All Y'all
comaknight
Rocker

When all is said and done, we're not the only ones

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2006, 10:56:51 PM »

Friday:  AxlsMainMan actually stopped by my house with his dad, Old Man AxlsMainMan.  We had a very cool time together before I dropped them off for a train headed for NYC.  As luck would have it, I ran into them again @ Mustang's while I was hanging out waiting for a call from wolftread, who himself was headed into NYC via cab to pick up tickets from me. I also, finally, met that fantastic sonofabitch Mr. Intensity.  Very awesome time for the short time I was there. 

I'll definitely be stopping in with my brother in tow during the day tomorrow.  I'm going to have someone hold our spot in line while we stop by for an hour.  Hope to see some of you there.  I'll be the guy wearing the gas mask soldier '02 tour shirt, hanging out with a guy who looks like Jesus.  Like, I know we're all brothers and sisters of Jesus and stuff  ok, but my brother's current style bears quite the resemblance to "Him."    beer
Chief
Legend

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2006, 11:32:34 PM »

unfortunately i was gonna be too late to come to the preparty but next time im gonna try hard to make it!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Barbie567
Rocker

I must be losin' my mind - are you blind?

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2006, 11:37:47 PM »

unfortunately i was gonna be too late to come to the preparty but next time im gonna try hard to make it!

A few of us were there til 9 - it's never too late to hang with fellow HTGTH people!   beer
bigcash2002
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2006, 11:57:54 PM »

Mike,
I enjoyed hanging out with you at the Show on the 12th.  Yes, and starring at the girl in the white skirt/no panties. 

Joel

Met so many people it is hard to remember...Dragguns, Axl4Prez..both great guys.  Hard to forget JennaSide
I enjoyed everyone I met from the board and made new friends.  We need to do this again next time in NYC
Barbie, Paul, Jazz2JMe (sp?), and of course Mr. I
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2006, 12:05:34 AM »

Thanks for everyone who came to the pre-party's, sorry I couldn't make Sunday's but I was on the phone for 3-4 hours sorting out unauthorized credit card transactions from a bar called Cro-bar on Saturday. It all ended up working out ok. It was great to meet all of you guys and discuss our opinions facet to face rather than over a computer. Mike, Joe, BigCash, Darknemus, Smegol, Pilferk, etc.... I'm so sorry I can't remember everyone I met, but I had a great fucking time. I think these shows was a once in a lifetime event and it was awesome that all of us who attened were part of it. Maybe we can all make a NYC show after Chinese Democracy is released and do this again.

Soon, I'll post all my storys.. I sat with Bach for over a half hour at an after party, I was in the same room as Axl (didn't even approach him though), I talked to Fortus, I think I offended Finck (I asked him what his relationship with Trent is like at this point and if he had any idea why Trent puts Axl referances on his nin site.) Then Robin said "I don't feel like talking about that and walked away"... so I am assuming that's a touch subject. Brain, Dizzy, and Bumblefoot weren't there.. I'll post a big summary about it later. I didn't get really any new news on anything though. peace
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2006, 12:19:21 AM »

you know what gnr should do is, instead of playing at the garden, do 4 shows in 5 nights at the ballroom for their next tour

BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2006, 12:23:23 AM »

I met an amazing girl in line for the Monday night show.. she was gorgeous and had an awesome personality - plus she liked GNR which was just icing on the cake. ?I spent the better part of the concert behind her against the front gates making sure she wasn't crushed by the crowd... it was worth it - I hope I see her again. ?love ?Past that, the concerts have been fucking awesome and I met a shitload of cool people. ?I haven't actually told my name here to anyone I met, but I know I've finally put faces to a lot of you. ?It was cool as hell. ?I'll never forget Mr. Intensity going up and down the line asking for extra tickets to Monday's show, even though he had VIP access... I thought it was sort of funny/amusing, but I don't mean that in a bad way. ?I met 2 awesome canadian guys.. they were cool as hell. ?They sold 4 tickets to the Sunday night show at face value, 2 of which were to two kids that got fucked by a scalper but decided to wait in line anyway. ?The first night, Friday, I met a girl from Michigan that was supposed to graduate from college on Sunday. ?She passed out into my arms during Bullet for My Valentine - If you're out there reading this, Please PM me so I know you're OK - I lifted her over the fense for security to help her out. She missed GNR. By Sunday I got to talking with this guy and his girlfriend from NM. ?They were awesome and I ended up hanging out all day Tuesday with the guy after his girlfriend flew back home. ?We tore up NY haha. ?

Overall, this has been the coolest fucking week of my life. ?I'm graduating college in a year and this was my advance graduation gift to myself before my profession consumes my life. ?If I could trap this week in my time, I'd never let it end. ?But all good things must come to pass and thats alright because I've got some great fucking memories. ?GN'F'nR!

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
Chief
Legend

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2006, 12:29:33 AM »

Does anyone have pics of this girl? hahhaha
somehow i forgot about her.. the show was just insane, maybe thats why!

Mike,
I enjoyed hanging out with you at the Show on the 12th.  Yes, and starring at the girl in the white skirt/no panties. 

Joel

Met so many people it is hard to remember...Dragguns, Axl4Prez..both great guys.  Hard to forget JennaSide
I enjoyed everyone I met from the board and made new friends.  We need to do this again next time in NYC
Barbie, Paul, Jazz2JMe (sp?), and of course Mr. I

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2006, 12:38:39 AM »

The funniest thing about Monday's show when I needed two extra tickets for these two girls my buddy's met was when I got them, the the chicks were like we don't wanna pay that much money for the tix.. so my buddy's didn't want to go again as they aren't huge fans. So I had a ticket for myself, plus like 5 extra. But, what I didn't know was the purple wrist bands I got were to get me into an afterparty downstairs, and I had a few of them..... so I sold the 5 extra at face around 8pm. Went back to the hotel and arrived solo operation at about 10:50 pm. Watched the show... kind of looked for anyone else from the board to come to the party.. but didnt see anyone in mezz1, so I gave the two extra bands to two hot chicks (figured that would be the best way to not be turned away from the after-party if I had two hot chicks with me)... I got in and immediatly sat down with these two chicks at a table, they gave us free beers, and then Sebastion bach just sits down with a bottle of whine and starts talking... I sat with him most the time, the girls eventually got up to go hug on Stinson's nuts. Bach is a great guy man... hihi
Chief
Legend

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2006, 12:43:12 AM »

Bach seems like he would be the life of the party.. i'd like to run into that guy some time hehe!
thanks for posting, i'm looking forward to your stories about hanging out with him , etc.

newgnr
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2006, 01:19:11 AM »

I went to Monday's show, but didn't meet anyone from htgth.  But i did see a group of guys holding a "Gimmie Some Twat/Your Crazy" sign.

Anyone know who that was...oh and the sign had here today gone to hell on it
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2006, 01:50:35 AM »

I think I saw some of you guys...I definitely saw some HTGTH t-shirts.  I also met one guy from the forum in line who was nice. 
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2006, 02:10:49 AM »

yeah soh, great talks, barbie was nice to meet you too.. Big cash it was fun... it was awesome and I really look forward to meeting new people tonight and old friends again.. beer
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2006, 05:39:33 AM »

I Shall see you all tonight at mustang harrys.....I get in at 5 and hopefully one of my contacts will have a ticket for me or if not....i'll look pretty damn stupid!!  Either way see you guys there...I'll be in a cream colored button up shirt and some ripped jeans.  Names Bill.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2006, 09:20:31 AM »

I met Mike who was really cool and a funny guy as well.  We had a nice little "discussion" on what the real GNR is, which is much more fun in person than online.  I wish I could have met more of you but I didn't get to Mustang's on Friday night until after 7.  And Sunday night I didnt get into the city until 10.  Unfortunately, I can't do more than 2 concerts without getting divorced, so I can't make it tonight.  Anyway, everyone have a great time tonight.  And get ready for Izzy!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: