Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:50:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  SURPRISE ACOUSTIC GIG (is there a bootleg out there?)
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: SURPRISE ACOUSTIC GIG (is there a bootleg out there?)  (Read 9650 times)
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2006, 08:24:26 PM »

This DVD of the hammerstein shows and this gig is going to be so ridiculous.  If I were them I'd release it during the euro tour, let people get used to the new band, hear some of the new songs and then CD to follow in the fall.  Its sooooooo good to be a GNR fan right now isn't it? Smiley

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2006, 08:25:52 PM »

The sound is awful, but still impressive!
That bitch had the best birthday EVER!  Angry
greendog
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2006, 04:42:12 AM »

cheers for the videos Wink
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2006, 04:44:54 AM »

This DVD of the hammerstein shows and this gig is going to be so ridiculous.  If I were them I'd release it during the euro tour, let people get used to the new band, hear some of the new songs and then CD to follow in the fall.  Its sooooooo good to be a GNR fan right now isn't it? Smiley

You got a point there.. If they would release a live dvd now, people would know how does the new band really look and sound like. Well, we have the bootlegs and photos but some of the "fans" don't.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2006, 07:37:15 AM »

is there a bootleg or also a partial recordings of that Huh
Paradise city,wttj , november rain acoustic ..oh my god

Edit by Will: I modified the thread's title so no one has a heart attack. Smiley

Off topic but just thought you might be interested to know the old band did a partial acoustic set in Hartford 93 which included November Rain. Interestingly the final solo was electric but this time from the guy's review Bumblefoot did his outro solo acoustic which is interesting. They also did a few other songs acoustic in Hartford including Knockin' On Heaven's Door. There was also an acoustic gig without Steven in 1987 which included the acoustic songs from Lies as well as Mr. Brownstone, Move To The City and a few others which is kinda interesting. I can try to find the link if your interested.

I would still love to hear the big 3 from AFD acoustic though, especially SCOM.

Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2006, 07:43:46 AM »

is there a bootleg or also a partial recordings of that Huh
Paradise city,wttj , november rain acoustic ..oh my god

Edit by Will: I modified the thread's title so no one has a heart attack. Smiley

Off topic but just thought you might be interested to know the old band did a partial acoustic set in Hartford 93 which included November Rain. Interestingly the final solo was electric but this time from the guy's review Bumblefoot did his outro solo acoustic which is interesting. They also did a few other songs acoustic in Hartford including Knockin' On Heaven's Door. There was also an acoustic gig without Steven in 1987 which included the acoustic songs from Lies as well as Mr. Brownstone, Move To The City and a few others which is kinda interesting. I can try to find the link if your interested.

I would still love to hear the big 3 from AFD acoustic though, especially SCOM.

Yea that was CBGBs in 1987, also in 1993 during the skin and bones leg of the tour, GNR did pretty much all of their shows half-acoustically i think.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: