Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 02:47:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  May 15th show thread POST YOUR REVIEWS IN THE GNR ON TOUR SECTION PLEASE!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: May 15th show thread POST YOUR REVIEWS IN THE GNR ON TOUR SECTION PLEASE!  (Read 74256 times)
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2006, 09:42:22 PM »

Every major GnR show is pro-shot... that doesnt mean they will release a DVD... but who knows....

I thought this was a warm up? hihi

yeah it is...

hey man i'm only messin with you, i know what you mean ?ok
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2006, 09:45:48 PM »

Every major GnR show is pro-shot... that doesnt mean they will release a DVD... but who knows....

yeah it is...

lol.. i was confused... i didnt know what to reply... lol
Jimmy?
Legend

« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2006, 09:48:18 PM »

yeah it is...

lol, i think they all get shot then axl just locks them in his infamous "vault", boy i'd love to have a peek in that vault!! beer
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2006, 09:49:54 PM »

yeah it is...

lol, i think they all get shot then axl just locks them in his infamous "vault", boy i'd love to have a peek in that vault!! beer

no kidding... i would love to see all that stuff.. i wonder where its kept... its gotta be guarded more than FT Knox since nothing ever leaks out of it...
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2006, 09:51:52 PM »

I thought this was a warm up  hihi

yeah it is...

hey man i'm only messin with you, i know what you mean  ok

no kidding... i would love to see all that stuff.. i wonder where its kept... its gotta be guarded more than FT Knox since nothing ever leaks out of it...

i wouldn't be surprised if its in a safe in his house.
Jimmy?
Legend

« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2006, 09:53:06 PM »

yeah it is...

what was that huge security guy called, who axl used to have?........ his name escapes me..... anyway, i reckon him and merck just stand guard all day ?ok now there's a picture
Jimmy?
Legend

« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2006, 09:54:02 PM »

"theres was just a fight in the pit... lasted bout 20 secs... security got in... I think they dragged em out... they just took an early crowd surfer... "

God we really gettin all the exciting stuff tonight!!!!!
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2006, 09:54:24 PM »

yeah it is...

what was that huge security guy called, who axl used to have?........ his name escapes me..... anyway, i reckon him and merck just stand guard all day  ok now there's a picture

Earl was his name i think
Jimmy?
Legend

« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2006, 09:55:12 PM »

yeah it is...

hey man i'm only messin with you, i know what you mean? ok

what was that huge security guy called, who axl used to have?........ his name escapes me..... anyway, i reckon him and merck just stand guard all day? ok now there's a picture

Earl was his name i think

THATS THE ONE, jeez you've got a good memory  ok
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2006, 09:55:22 PM »

theres was just a fight in the pit... lasted bout 20 secs... security got in... I think they dragged em out... they just took an early crowd surfer...
BBruin66, MyGNR

idiots blew their chance to see GNR
EccoTides
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2006, 09:56:03 PM »

Always nice to have the overcharged morons booted out before ruining the show for anyone else.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2006, 09:56:09 PM »

yeah it is...

what was that huge security guy called, who axl used to have?........ his name escapes me..... anyway, i reckon him and merck just stand guard all day ?ok now there's a picture

hahah earl... or maybe Betas son Fernando guards it... to make sure we never see it.... ?I would love to watch every show. they did.... damn how can we get that stuff...
Jimmy?
Legend

« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2006, 09:57:45 PM »

yeah it is...

hahah earl... or maybe Betas son Fernando guards it... to make sure we never see it.... ?I would love to watch every show. they did.... damn how can we get that stuff...

Fernando  rofl  when did he become such a dick anyway?  smoking
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2006, 09:58:55 PM »

yeah it is...

what was that huge security guy called, who axl used to have?........ his name escapes me..... anyway, i reckon him and merck just stand guard all day  ok now there's a picture

hahah earl... or maybe Betas son Fernando guards it... to make sure we never see it....  I would love to watch every show. they did.... damn how can we get that stuff...

you know there is at leaset one or two pro shot video recordings. one of them is the oklahoma show. i have it on dvd.
Jimmy?
Legend

« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2006, 09:59:39 PM »

"music... ozzy.. acdc... metallica... credence... half the songs from last nite"

Roll Eyes sound like my ipod ?peace
Jimmy?
Legend

« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2006, 10:01:06 PM »

yeah it is...

hey man i'm only messin with you, i know what you mean? ok

what was that huge security guy called, who axl used to have?........ his name escapes me..... anyway, i reckon him and merck just stand guard all day? ok now there's a picture

hahah earl... or maybe Betas son Fernando guards it... to make sure we never see it....? I would love to watch every show. they did.... damn how can we get that stuff...

you know there is at leaset one or two pro shot video recordings. one of them is the oklahoma show. i have it on dvd.

That's cool. What's the quality like?
TheGun
Headliner

A splinter in your mind.

« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2006, 10:02:50 PM »

great here we go again with the fernando bit  Roll Eyes
EccoTides
« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2006, 10:03:36 PM »

Yeah. Let's leave hostility toward Fernando/Beta out of this thread - It's pointless and it goes nowhere.
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2006, 10:04:33 PM »

Since we're already off topic, I would like to say that Axl was wearing a Dolce & Gabbana belt last night.  Tongue
Jimmy?
Legend

« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2006, 10:05:21 PM »

Yeah. Let's leave hostility toward Fernando/Beta out of this thread - It's pointless and it goes nowhere.

Ok man, sorry bout that. Where were we.... oh yeah may 15th!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: