Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 08:03:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227756 Posts in 43244 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  New York City, USA Hammerstein Ballroom - May 12, 2006 + general info
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 53 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New York City, USA Hammerstein Ballroom - May 12, 2006 + general info  (Read 152192 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2006, 06:01:38 PM »

why not just buy them online ma.. I would never wait in line again, this show can sell out in a split second.. everyoen seems to be zoning in on 4 tickets to help their fellow brothers out, (doing the same) Well good luck man
 beer
billsguy
Rocker

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2006, 03:12:02 PM »

i think they are talking about waiting in the admission line to get the best possible spots on the general admission floor space.  showing up 20 minutes before the show will most likely get you a spot along the back wall.  i see the point but i'm trying to get to the second show and won't be in town till mid afternoon most likely.

Mike
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2006, 04:32:24 PM »

Anyone here going from Ontario?me and my buddy are looking for a ride

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
nightrain86
Opening Act

It's so easy....

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2006, 04:38:57 PM »

I live in Philadelphia, PA. I'm trying to find out how I can get tickets to one of those NYC shows, is there a website I can go to or something, anybody with some info, let me know, plz, thx.

Guns n' @#%#!@ Roses!
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2006, 05:32:19 PM »

Damn, i hope i can go.  yes
sinnfein
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2006, 09:29:15 PM »

How do you get on a presale list, I've never been able to buy presale and I'm not sure how one does?
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2006, 09:41:58 PM »

How do you get on a presale list, I've never been able to buy presale and I'm not sure how one does?

Well, you just registered today so you can't get on the presale list, but if you send me a pm and prove to me you're not a broker I might be able to get you a ticket.......
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2006, 12:02:21 AM »

Mr I.  How am I supposed to go to a pre party when I'm concerned about waiting in line to get a good seat?
crimson_joel
Headliner

Canada Loves GNR

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2006, 12:08:25 AM »

Hey Guys,

Just want to introduce myself...my name is Joel and I'm from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I troll around on the mygnr.com and velvet-revolver.com msg boards. Mostly the VR one until the recent lull. I'm hopefully planning on going to the 2nd show although I'd like to do both? I'm def'n hoping to get 4 tickets, and hopefully spread the extras around here. Anyway, good luck to everybody with pre-sales and such...I think the only long-standing question is...whom will show up to play?!

Also, check out the Hotel Wolcott if you are looking for an affordable hotel in the area. That's where I stayed last year, really good, and they even provide some muffins and coffee for bfast.

P.S. Definately open to after-party ideas, maybe we can collectively book Camp Freddy? Aha.

P.P.S. Just signed up for the mailing list with my VR account...I'm really happy the band is agreeing to do this! I got my ticket to see VR in a Toronto club off the board. And ultimately it is the boards that stemmed the spread of the new songs, as well we are the hardcore fans that have stuck by GNR for this long.

What's the capacity of this place?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 12:26:27 AM by crimson_joel » Logged

School's Out + GNR + Daily Show = Priceless.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2006, 03:19:03 AM »

An after party at a local bar called the Black Door is also being considered, the manager has offered me bottled beers for $4.00 and well drinks for $7.00. Well liquours are Absolut, Captains, hose Cuervo, etc.....

i don't know the exact place but 4 dollars to 5 is pretty reasonable for regular drinking in manhattan as well as 7 bucks for those liquors like jd etc
blue2626
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2006, 12:34:35 PM »

How come tickets are already on sale on ebay.  Aren't they going on sale April 21st?
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2006, 01:17:58 PM »

How come tickets are already on sale on ebay.? Aren't they going on sale April 21st?

these are people who plan on getting them, they don't have shit yet.. You buy they promise you but they miss out you can get fucked.. Nobody has any tickets..YET
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2006, 03:15:27 PM »

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
axlswife
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2006, 04:57:02 PM »

darknemus... if i get the tickets  ill be there , and i think its a great idea  ,you know the hotel and everything   i think  that if veryone is a real fan   we have to help each other Smiley
Takemedown
Headliner

Livin' Life Full Throttle

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2006, 05:17:36 PM »

Why not wait until you have a ticket and then post?

I don't wanna add people's names now and then try to figure out which ones are actually going, which ones unfortunately didn't get tickets or can't go.

/jarmo

Hey Jarmo, I made a post speculating about the opening act at the Hammerstein shows, but it got deleted. Any idea why?

I had  a theory it may be Avenged Sevenfold, their playing Hammerstein right after GNR, they love GNR and the nights of the GNR shows their schedule is dark. Nothing tabboo or controversial that I wrote about.

Curious - Thanks!

-b peace
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2006, 05:49:00 PM »

It was merged with the big NYC thread: http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=28619.msg538621#msg538621

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Takemedown
Headliner

Livin' Life Full Throttle

« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2006, 05:57:29 PM »

gotcha -cool, thanks,

-b
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2006, 07:28:48 PM »

I wish I could go to the new york show cause there's a lot of members I like going to the show as well as the party. But, I'm on the west coast so maybe later on if he decides to go to vegas, california or obviousily if he comes to my state, I'll defin. go.
tristanj13
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2006, 08:45:49 PM »

FYI - anyone who's looking for a hotel in downtown NYC thats reasonably priced (well, reasonably for Downtown NYC) - This one isn't bad. 

http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/nycmd?WT_Ref=mi_left

A few of us are going to be staying there... its about the only hotel I've found in the downtown manhattan area for less than 200 US per night.

In addition - a proposal to anyone from the board who's going.  We're considering organizing outside of the Hamerstein pretty early on Monday (like 7-9 AM or so).  Basically to hold our position in line for GA admission.  We'd kind of like to do it in shifts so that the position is still held while people run to the bathroom, go get lunch, run to their rooms, whatever.  Anyone who wants in to help us with that, let me know via PM or whatever.

(This is all in reference to the show on the 15th)

Peace out,

-darknemus

Wow, its showing 309 a night for me now per room. Might be better for me to get a hotel a little ways out and just take a taxi to and from..would still prolly be cheaper.
starkaise9
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2006, 09:02:15 PM »

Ok dudes got a few questions ...for the Internet Presale on Ticketmaster, anyone know the presale password?? Also, which members are gonna be in the lineup that's playing these two shows?? I was @ both Las Vegas shows and they were the best concerts I've ever been to, and I've been to over 60 different concerts. Is it the same lineup as those shows, Buckethead, Stinson, Finck, .... etc. etc. Huh??
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 53 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: