Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:26:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  Europe 2006 (Moderators: Kiki, Sukie, Pandora)
| | | |-+  London, UK Hammersmith Apollo - June 7, 2006
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26 Go Down Print
Author Topic: London, UK Hammersmith Apollo - June 7, 2006  (Read 174790 times)
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #300 on: May 26, 2006, 03:40:48 PM »

who's goin to to pre-party then? come on people, jarmo's gone to all this effort to arrange this!!

i'll be there  beer
nyd
« Reply #301 on: May 26, 2006, 05:47:43 PM »

Fuck yeah boys, were now there! Might be able to convince a special guest to join us lol Wink

Will
Izzy Fansite: www.juju.34sp.com/izzy/
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #302 on: May 26, 2006, 06:39:06 PM »

are there any places to go afterwards for a meet up aswell?

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #303 on: May 26, 2006, 08:35:51 PM »

Mine came today!  Come on!

Ducks
Headliner

Aussie Gunner

« Reply #304 on: May 26, 2006, 09:26:09 PM »

who's goin to to pre-party then? come on people, jarmo's gone to all this effort to arrange this!!

i'll be there  beer

Yeah I'll definately come along for that.

7.6.2006 - London
11.6.2006 - Donington
27.8.2010 - Reading
31.5.2012 - London
17.3.2013 - Melbourne
10.2.2017 - Sydney
14.2.2017 - MCG, Melbourne
3.12.2022 - MCG, Melbourne
17.9.2023 - Atlant
Evolution
« Reply #305 on: May 26, 2006, 10:00:36 PM »

I'll pop in  ok
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #306 on: May 27, 2006, 04:01:14 AM »

Ah lovely mine have just arrived! See you at the Distillers Arms people! Take it easy! Mike

Evolution
« Reply #307 on: May 27, 2006, 02:05:55 PM »

Couriered this morning  Cheesy
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #308 on: May 27, 2006, 05:20:29 PM »

there is no afterwards dude, i wanna see guns since i was 11 and i am fuckin 26!!! And most of them arent gonna be there, but fuck that and fuck afterwards. Pubs are closing early anyway, dont they?

i've not been to hammersmith since 24 hour lisences came in, so i don't know what time they shut now.

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
St.heathen
VIP

I Won't Be Told Anymore

« Reply #309 on: May 27, 2006, 05:32:45 PM »

Is anyone else here roughing it after Hammersmith?  I'm not sure whether there's any point in me booking a hotel or not. as i am then going straight onto Download from London. And there are a couple of real early Buses on the 8th so i'm tempted to not sleep... but of course would be better if other people are in the same position, don't really know London and would be more of a laugh if others are doing the same... let me know maybe we can meet up.

It's a mass of confusion like the lies they sell to you !
Shirell
« Reply #310 on: May 28, 2006, 08:51:11 AM »

i'll be there? beer
Will if I can.  Coming down from Nuneaton.  Going shopping (hey I'm female, in London, with spending power.
Meeting friend in Lloyds No.1.  Not bothering with opening act as I cant stand them.  Figured I'd get there about
8.45pm.  There's a bar in the theatre I think.  We'll probably wait in there until the opening band finishes anyway.
pitmunky
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #311 on: May 29, 2006, 10:50:44 AM »

Hellooooooooooo,

im new to this site, but a huuuuge G n R fan, and am working in the pit that evening!! despite my bosses pleas to face the crowd, im gonna watch as much as i can, so crowd surfers beware, i may not catch ya!!!

Bit of info for the venue, usually on big name acts at the Apollo they get the doors open at 1830, camera policy is strict, deffo no flash, theres no smoking on the standing area, only at the bars. Anyone found videoing the event will be dealt with by the band security, usually means film confiscated, although recent gigs have shown they take the camera aswell.

Theres a strict curfew of 11pm at the Apollo, and late drinking houses can be found either in town, or up the road at shephards bush

Tickets will be scanned on the door, via a handheld scanner, if you buy a fake from a tout they will be picked up, and youll be out of pocket, anyone selling on a ticket from a guest list, will find that ticket also useless, once it passes out the front door, it becomes void, and will not be accepted at the door.
Touts will be in huge numbers, just dont pay over the odds for a moody ticket, coz as soon as they sell there snide ones on(usually later in the evening) they do a runner, so beware!!!

Anyways, have fun u lot, coz im gonna, say hi to the pit crew, theyll be watering u all night!!!

Pitmunky
anythinggoes
« Reply #312 on: May 29, 2006, 10:54:10 AM »

Hellooooooooooo,

im new to this site, but a huuuuge G n R fan, and am working in the pit that evening!! despite my bosses pleas to face the crowd, im gonna watch as much as i can, so crowd surfers beware, i may not catch ya!!!

Bit of info for the venue, usually on big name acts at the Apollo they get the doors open at 1830, camera policy is strict, deffo no flash, theres no smoking on the standing area, only at the bars. Anyone found videoing the event will be dealt with by the band security, usually means film confiscated, although recent gigs have shown they take the camera aswell.

Theres a strict curfew of 11pm at the Apollo, and late drinking houses can be found either in town, or up the road at shephards bush

Tickets will be scanned on the door, via a handheld scanner, if you buy a fake from a tout they will be picked up, and youll be out of pocket, anyone selling on a ticket from a guest list, will find that ticket also useless, once it passes out the front door, it becomes void, and will not be accepted at the door.
Touts will be in huge numbers, just dont pay over the odds for a moody ticket, coz as soon as they sell there snide ones on(usually later in the evening) they do a runner, so beware!!!

Anyways, have fun u lot, coz im gonna, say hi to the pit crew, theyll be watering u all night!!!

Pitmunky

cheers and look after us how about you take the photos for us eh thatd be great
pitmunky
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #313 on: May 29, 2006, 11:07:45 AM »

think mr rose would be a bit peeved to see security snappin away, although takin pics of u on the barrier b4 the acts kick in is ok, so itll be a nice keepsake for mr and mrs`gettingcrushed` at the front.
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #314 on: May 29, 2006, 12:44:53 PM »

Hellooooooooooo,

Pitmunky

hey dude, welcome to the board!

whats the policy with camera phones? can you use 'em? every gig i've been to, they've been cool with 'em.
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #315 on: May 29, 2006, 02:52:29 PM »

Hellooooooooooo,

Pitmunky

i know in general they say no camera's but every show i've been to there i've gone in with a camera with flash and took photos, a couple of times from the rail and security didn't say a word. the security there are pretty cool from my experience, and the water is a life saver.

anythinggoes
« Reply #316 on: May 29, 2006, 04:48:14 PM »

Hellooooooooooo,

Pitmunky

i know in general they say no camera's but every show i've been to there i've gone in with a camera with flash and took photos, a couple of times from the rail and security didn't say a word. the security there are pretty cool from my experience, and the water is a life saver.

i remember with Velvet revolver there was a lot of flash photography going off plus loads of cameraphones etc and fuck is the water a life saver i thought i wa going to die until they brought it out
Graciela
« Reply #317 on: May 30, 2006, 04:54:31 AM »

Great, got back from Lisbon and my tickets were waiting for me. See you all at Hammersmith!!  beer
blaqktiger
Guitars Suck
Rocker

The only man to pull off a Red Suit - BfoOt

« Reply #318 on: May 30, 2006, 05:11:26 AM »

I have my tickets now!

07-06-2006 -- Hammersmith Apollo.
11-06-2006 -- Donington Park.
30-07-2006 -- Wembley Arena.

www.robinfinck.com
crazy_lil_angel
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #319 on: May 30, 2006, 07:20:44 AM »

Got my tickets today. But they're seated  crying Teaches me to ask someone else to order for me  crying
Anyone want to exchange by any chance???
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: